Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 465. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 599
Merit: 510
Please get a working block explorer!!!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW...

... what our forum members already should know:-

Zeitcoin & Winevirus have already began to investigate the issue & take action.

A public statement/updates will be made ONLY when they are absolutely certain that the code is 'sanity-checked'.

Please concentrate on what YOU can do, leave the tech-stuff to the experts Smiley

Thanks for the response. I hope the plan isn't to abandon btctalk as an information outlet. I'm on the zeitcoin forums and think they're beautiful, but I can't keep up with all the information I'd like to as there aren't enough hours in the day. If the information sources become fragmented more information will be missed.

Not asking critical questions with regard to cryptos is a recipe for disaster.

+1

Obviously this channel won't be 'abandoned', but it does get somewhat tiresome having to answer the same question again and again and again because most people here don't read back beyond the current page (if even that!) before posting.

On OUR forum - designed & maintained for those people who really are interested in more than just the sale price of the coin +/or general FUD - information is laid out in a manner which is easy to find & easy to comment on without it getting lost in the background clutter.

And of course, there are things which those 'true zeiters' need to discuss away from here, due to the number of Quislings & fair-weather friends here.

As time goes on, the balance will swing more & more toward the forum - ESPECIALLY when the coin starts reaching out to a wider audience than those BCTalk members who occasionally look in here.

We are NOT 'just another coin'.

We are going to change the world.

Not just the alt-coin world but the really-real world.

I hope everybody understands that Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 513

A public statement/updates will be made ONLY when they are absolutely certain that the code is 'sanity-checked'.

Please concentrate on what YOU can do, leave the tech-stuff to the experts Smiley

Thanks for the response. I hope the plan isn't to abandon btctalk as an information outlet. I'm on the zeitcoin forums and think they're beautiful, but I can't keep up with all the information I'd like to as there aren't enough hours in the day. If the information sources become fragmented more information will be missed.

Not asking critical questions with regard to cryptos is a recipe for disaster.

If we can get openssl updated to block heartbleed bug and coin control features added to the Zeitcoin wallet I'll toss 5 BTC at that bid wall. Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/security-flaw-found-in-almost-all-crypto-related-software-561464

Is the ZEITCOIN wallet also vulnerable to that? How can we fix it?

yes.

bribe the zeitcoin devs to update openssl version as many other coin devs have already done.

I think this issue is more important than fighting for keeping the price at a certain level right now. Please others chime in, and let's find out who and how to fix this vulnerability.

If coin value = 0 then who cares if there's a heartbleed exploit in the wallet? Everybody wants a stable price and a secure wallet. Not sure why the zeitcoin devs haven't addressed this issue yet, or if they have how I missed it, but the wallet version I'm running now has vulnerable openssl code.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
when it reopens the site?
zeit.imine.at
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
4月5号值得纪念日子,你猜ZEITCOIN会怎么样。我选择坐火车还是火箭。。。 Smiley

April 5 memorable day, you guessed ZEITCOIN happen. I chose to take the train or rocket.
决定骑车去,上山扫墓。。。

上山扫墓? not sure what this meant to say haha
Ching Ming Festival.

The Qingming Festival

If only Chinese talent
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If we can get openssl updated to block heartbleed bug and coin control features added to the Zeitcoin wallet I'll toss 5 BTC at that bid wall. Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/security-flaw-found-in-almost-all-crypto-related-software-561464

yes.

bribe the zeitcoin devs to update openssl version as many other coin devs have already done.

I think this issue is more important than fighting for keeping the price at a certain level right now. Please others chime in, and let's find out who and how to fix this vulnerability.

yes.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Guys add support to the 2 sat buy wall on mintpal.  Its dropping fast and a good chance to get in nice and cheap before the multipool starts tearing through the sell walls in a few days.
What do we do now?
Have no what better way?
Good luck to you
What?

LOL I believe this member is relying on google translate, under such circumstances it is common for us English-speakers to be baffled by the results Wink
Activity: 147
Guys add support to the 2 sat buy wall on mintpal.  Its dropping fast and a good chance to get in nice and cheap before the multipool starts tearing through the sell walls in a few days.

What do we do now?

Have no what better way?

Good luck to you

What?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I am officially starting the help wayniac get his zeit back fund lol any donations appreciated MiT6szvV9tXi92KCBLqq53sdYfUiueKPyh i bought another million so 7 million more to go Cheesy
Activity: 64

What do we do now?

Have no what better way?

Good luck to you
shored up  Grin

I noticed. Bloody well done  Grin

Still room for more players in this game come & play!
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Do we have an eta for an openssl update?

OpenSSL 1.0.1e 11 Feb 2013
I'm dumping my Hiro to shore up the 2-wall a bit, please join in if you can.

Y, very happy to see those numbers in your sig.
Jump to: