Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 476. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
if anyone makes a blackhole type multipool for zeitcoin i will put my 6MH/s on it

Jesus F*in Christ.
There are already several multipools, go and use one of them.

There are already WAY too many coins in existence, we don't need a multipool for each one just because there are millions of lazy idiots in existence too!

my idea is to create a multipool that does not give you zeitcoins back it mines other coins and then buys zeitcoins and puts them into a bounty wallet that is used for zeitcoin projects.

Just like Blackcoin, which what i was on about too... It's the main reason the value has sky-rocketed.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
if anyone makes a blackhole type multipool for zeitcoin i will put my 6MH/s on it

Jesus F*in Christ.
There are already several multipools, go and use one of them.

There are already WAY too many coins in existence, we don't need a multipool for each one just because there are millions of lazy idiots in existence too!

my idea is to create a multipool that does not give you zeitcoins back it mines other coins and then buys zeitcoins and puts them into a bounty wallet that is used for zeitcoin projects.
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Hey everyone,

First of all let me say I am proud at the community ZEIT has become. We are strong and now with only POS and 1 coin per POW our coin has no where to go but up.

I have been relieved for the weekend by another family member so I actually have time this weekend to work on more coin promotion and adaptation.

I have been in talks with the better bitcoin bureau to become the official sponsor for them. This is a huge opportunity and am asking the community for help.

They have asked for a donation of 20 million. I have already received 1 million from 2 of the official forum moderators which if you have not joined yet it is http://forum.zeit-coin.com/ I encourage you to join it is robust and can make a big impact on helping us achieve our goals.

I am asking for donations to pay the BBB as a community this is a huge opportunity for us all and legitimizes ZEIT even more in the cryptocurrency world.

If you feel the same please feel free to send any amount to MnNUCwJ1gHLk8V1XM8PKwteQB9V5a9xsST and we can once again show what a strong community can do together to achieve our goals.

If you have any suggestions on what I should do or who I should contact i.e. merchants, blogs etc I will be doing this all weekend PM me here or email me directly [email protected]

Thanks for being strong and I hope I can get much done this weekend to push us even that much further.

+1 500k

+1 you rock

+1 to both of you. Zeit, I sent you a PM on the new forums regarding this.

In a nutshell. What is BBB?

They will be solidifying themselves as the governing body to determine what coins are scams it is literally like the better business bureau but for cryptocurrency which this industry needs badly I believe. This way the coins will be held accountable for any actions and we can ensure to track and monitor who and what happens in this industry.

https://twitter.com/BetterBTCBureau

They are removing IFC and giving it to us if we can come up with the donation amount.

This is there site for now until they have everything fully launched. They put us up on faith we will come through...

http://www.inmemoryofharris.org/

People, don't think of your 'donation' as LOSING from the value of your wallet, supporting these guys is pretty much guaranteed to INCREASE it by far more than the 'price' of your donation.

Think of the future, it's an investment not a hand-out.

If everyone who really supports our coin gives just 2% of their holdings to the cause, our standing in the world will ROCKET Grin

(& yes, my half-million was in the kitty before most even knew about this Wink )

GIVE WITH JOY.

A year from now, you'll be SO glad you did!

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Always appreciate your comments Lion I have alot of respect for your understanding and commitment to not only this cause but to our future dreams and aspirations for this coin.
Awesome, we do need some 'trustworthy' folks to do some reviews, but who're going to review them....
It's a step in the right direction.
How much 'due diligence' have you managed to do though ZeitCoin?
30mil Zeit's quite a lot, what's it going to be used for, when's it going to be dumped, how much experience do they have, what are their skill sets....

Other questions that have yet to come to mind Wink

Including with being the official sponsor they are giving me a seat on the board of advisers to ensure this is handled correctly. I do not receive anything from doing this but I can help control and govern to ensure they are keeping best practices in mind. This for me is more important than profiting it is to ensure we can stop the craziness in this industry.

I am excited to be able to be part of something the crypto community needs very badly.

Activity: 137
sorry only 10kto the BBb  from me poor as a church mouse
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Awesome, we do need some 'trustworthy' folks to do some reviews, but who're going to review them....
It's a step in the right direction.
How much 'due diligence' have you managed to do though ZeitCoin?
30mil Zeit's quite a lot, what's it going to be used for, when's it going to be dumped, how much experience do they have, what are their skill sets....

Other questions that have yet to come to mind Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Hey everyone,

First of all let me say I am proud at the community ZEIT has become. We are strong and now with only POS and 1 coin per POW our coin has no where to go but up.

I have been relieved for the weekend by another family member so I actually have time this weekend to work on more coin promotion and adaptation.

I have been in talks with the better bitcoin bureau to become the official sponsor for them. This is a huge opportunity and am asking the community for help.

They have asked for a donation of 20 million. I have already received 1 million from 2 of the official forum moderators which if you have not joined yet it is http://forum.zeit-coin.com/ I encourage you to join it is robust and can make a big impact on helping us achieve our goals.

I am asking for donations to pay the BBB as a community this is a huge opportunity for us all and legitimizes ZEIT even more in the cryptocurrency world.

If you feel the same please feel free to send any amount to MnNUCwJ1gHLk8V1XM8PKwteQB9V5a9xsST and we can once again show what a strong community can do together to achieve our goals.

If you have any suggestions on what I should do or who I should contact i.e. merchants, blogs etc I will be doing this all weekend PM me here or email me directly [email protected]

Thanks for being strong and I hope I can get much done this weekend to push us even that much further.

+1 500k

+1 you rock

They will be solidifying themselves as the governing body to determine what coins are scams it is literally like the better business bureau but for cryptocurrency which this industry needs badly I believe. This way the coins will be held accountable for any actions and we can ensure to track and monitor who and what happens in this industry.

They are removing IFC and giving it to us if we can come up with the donation amount.

This is there site for now until they have everything fully launched. They put us up on faith we will come through...

People, don't think of your 'donation' as LOSING from the value of your wallet, supporting these guys is pretty much guaranteed to INCREASE it by far more than the 'price' of your donation.

Think of the future, it's an investment not a hand-out.

If everyone who really supports our coin gives just 2% of their holdings to the cause, our standing in the world will ROCKET Grin

(& yes, my half-million was in the kitty before most even knew about this Wink )

GIVE WITH JOY.

A year from now, you'll be SO glad you did!
Hey everyone,

+1 500k

+1 you rock

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
At http://www.coinwarz.com/ Zeitcoin is at the top 5!!

It's wrong though. The block reward hasn't been updated on there.

They have been tweeted about this.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
At http://www.coinwarz.com/ Zeitcoin is at the top 5!!

It's wrong though. The block reward hasn't been updated on there.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hey everyone,

+1 500k

+1 you rock

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Hey everyone,

+1 500k

+1 you rock

Hey everyone,

Re-post to keep this active
My post got deleted while I just posted something negative. Really, you can't deal with a little discussion here?

Self moderated topics are a horrible idea, but it says as much right on the OP. Start your own thread and you can bash away...otherwise deal with being censored.
My post got deleted while I just posted something negative. Really, you can't deal with a little discussion here?

I am not leaving up false accusations from anyone about anything if you want to say something constructive instead of inflammatory i will not remove it.
Hey everyone,

+1 500k

+1 you rock
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Hey everyone,

+1 500k
Why some people doesn`t beleive in this coin???They mine the coin just to dump it???

Umm...yes? That won't be too profitable at 1coin/block unless the value goes up dramatically.
Jump to: