Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 479. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
Whales if you wanted to clear that 3 wall it's the right moment Grin There is some buy pressure waiting to explode Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I am holding about 3-4 Million ZeitCoin for a long time.
I got one doubt.. What is this POS Means??

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
if we as a community, can begin to knock down this 3wall, i'd call that movement...

lol yea, I think i only saw it pass 3 once.

so, if you have something constructive to say or a better idea. im listening...?

Breaking down the walls is only important for those wanting to make a quick buck. For the future, the longer it stays low, the more our community can snaffle a bigger share of the pot.

There are still far too many 'espresso traders' (How do I pay for tomorrows' coffee?) who need to be relieved of their Zeit..

"Forgive them, for they know not what they hold"

Wink
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
if we as a community, can begin to knock down this 3wall, i'd call that movement...

so, if you have something constructive to say or a better idea. im listening...?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 128
as soon as my BTC is transferd I will be joining the party.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
400 began to the overthrow of 3Satoshi wall Cheesy
Activity: 70
Time to tear down those sell walls guys

Seems to be all anyone cares about these days.
No aspirations for the movement?
Any ideas to share?
Activity: 195
Its better to eat that 22 btc wall @3 satoshi in one swift go before it moves to 4 satoshi and becomes 29 btc wall
Activity: 147
Nice 1z/block now.  Time to tear down those sell walls guys Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Any plans on making a Zeitcoin Multipool? It seems to be the in thing Cheesy

It would also eat up all those sell walls and make the coin actually worth something, After it hits 1 Zeit per block no one will mine anymore, why will they when they can just buy at 2 - 3 sat (or not since it's not worth holding right now).

Mulitpools have been mentioned about a dozen times in the last 100 pages. The general thinking is they help destroy smaller coins so if you want one, build it, if you can't build it, find someone who can. Some of us who have been very active on this thread and are now very active on the Zeit forums (link in my sig) don't think a mulitpool is a good idea. If you want Zeit, buy it and POS it.

I already have a few Million Zeit, i just don't want to POS it for ever, since it's value seems to be stuck between 1 - 3 sat... I've been mining/keeping track of this coin since day one. What's the point of POSing the coin if all you gonna do is grow your wallet, which you can't empty right now and break even on time/mining costs invested.

The price won't be stuck at 3 sat for long, there is a whale with the BTC to eat tha wall right now, he's just getting some more together to start attacking the 4 sat wall.

And this is only interesting for people who think dumping Zeit is a good idea. Some of us have no intention of selling this side of 2015.

And one last thing, Zeit/LTC is up 33% on Cryptay since yeaterday, there are less silly sell walls is there is more movement

+1

We are not selling because this coin has large prospective
Activity: 126

It would also eat up all those sell walls and make the coin actually worth something, After it hits 1 Zeit per block no one will mine anymore, why will they when they can just buy at 2 - 3 sat (or not since it's not worth holding right now).

Mulitpools have been mentioned about a dozen times in the last 100 pages. The general thinking is they help destroy smaller coins so if you want one, build it, if you can't build it, find someone who can. Some of us who have been very active on this thread and are now very active on the Zeit forums (link in my sig) don't think a mulitpool is a good idea. If you want Zeit, buy it and POS it.

I already have a few Million Zeit, i just don't want to POS it for ever, since it's value seems to be stuck between 1 - 3 sat... I've been mining/keeping track of this coin since day one. What's the point of POSing the coin if all you gonna do is grow your wallet, which you can't empty right now and break even on time/mining costs invested.

The price won't be stuck at 3 sat for long, there is a whale with the BTC to eat tha wall right now, he's just getting some more together to start attacking the 4 sat wall.

And this is only interesting for people who think dumping Zeit is a good idea. Some of us have no intention of selling this side of 2015.

And one last thing, Zeit/LTC is up 33% on Cryptay since yeaterday, there are less silly sell walls is there is more movement
Activity: 189

Activity: 126
"version" : "v1.0.1.0",
"protocolversion" : 60006,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : ********
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 120961,
"moneysupply" : 27122222371.28296280,
"connections" : 12,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "81.107.172.228",
"difficulty" : 2.97396757,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1394749427,
"keypoolsize" : 102,
"paytxfee" : 0.01000000,
"unlocked_until" : 10001396584405,
"errors" : ""

HASH.so got the first 1/Zeit coin

120961   48 left   anonymous   05/04 08:58:57   2.97   1.00    12,181   25,860   36,923   303.12
We have a great forum come there and talk about everything
50 blocks to go...
The end is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jump to: