Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 477. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Hey everyone,

First of all let me say I am proud at the community ZEIT has become. We are strong and now with only POS and 1 coin per POW our coin has no where to go but up.

I have been relieved for the weekend by another family member so I actually have time this weekend to work on more coin promotion and adaptation.

I have been in talks with the better bitcoin bureau to become the official sponsor for them. This is a huge opportunity and am asking the community for help.

They have asked for a donation of 20 million. I have already received 1 million from 2 of the official forum moderators which if you have not joined yet it is http://forum.zeit-coin.com/ I encourage you to join it is robust and can make a big impact on helping us achieve our goals.

I am asking for donations to pay the BBB as a community this is a huge opportunity for us all and legitimizes ZEIT even more in the cryptocurrency world.

If you feel the same please feel free to send any amount to MnNUCwJ1gHLk8V1XM8PKwteQB9V5a9xsST and we can once again show what a strong community can do together to achieve our goals.

If you have any suggestions on what I should do or who I should contact i.e. merchants, blogs etc I will be doing this all weekend PM me here or email me directly [email protected]

Thanks for being strong and I hope I can get much done this weekend to push us even that much further.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Why some people doesn`t beleive in this coin???They mine the coin just to dump it???
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
if anyone makes a blackhole type multipool for zeitcoin i will put my 6MH/s on it

Jesus F*in Christ.
There are already several multipools, go and use one of them.

There are already WAY too many coins in existence, we don't need a multipool for each one just because there are millions of lazy idiots in existence too!
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
if anyone makes a blackhole type multipool for zeitcoin i will put my 6MH/s on it
This is funny, sad, and boring all in one!

+1

Although I'd like to repeat myself yet again that I'd like the price to rise so I can pay the electric bill in a couple of weeks without having to sell ALL the Zeit.
Activity: 535
uhh...when the price go up  Huh why no 3 wall go down?Huh come on whales make me rich!!

This is funny, sad, and boring all in one!

pretty dumb comment there
Activity: 609
we arrived to 1 coin per block, we hope to see 10 @ Satoshi by next week Grin
Activity: 434
Everyday minting coins?
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
24BTC that buddy to go there Huh
Activity: 575
PND DevTeam
Hi, I supported this coin from the start, tried to make some BTCs (arbitraging this double-priced alts, then realised there are hack) to enlarge my Zeit amount and lost everything on CryptoRush because there are no BTC withdrawals anymore (11M value of Zeit). Also I lost 4M on coinex. Could community donate to me?

Now I am zero-zeit.

Zeit: MqJHGoiYxwdSQbvErPWH5zTkiRgvDiBTmX

Ouch,  I have over three million ZEIT waiting to be repaired / replenished they just can't be deposited into my wallet yet.  Fortunately I do have two wallets with Zeitcoin balances in them and just bought more at Cryptsy, so from the New and active wallet I send you 50,000.00 ZEIT to help you get started again, hopefully you and I will recover at least some of our lost / stuck coins too.
4月5号值得纪念日子,你猜ZEITCOIN会怎么样。我选择坐火车还是火箭。。。 Smiley

April 5 memorable day, you guessed ZEITCOIN happen. I chose to take the train or rocket.
决定骑车去,上山扫墓。。。

上山扫墓? not sure what this meant to say haha
Ching Ming Festival.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
He was reduced by 4 btc already. Come on whales Smiley
3 Satoshi no one to dismantle the walls? Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Can I create a paper wallet from my PC wallet... I think I've just had a brain wave. You have to send to an address created online with the block explorer and send the coins to that address, am I right? Then it can be printed out off the screen and locked in a safe under the floor boards next to my exe girlfriend?

No and no and no Smiley
Great Video from World Bitcoin network about bitcoin paper wallets
Video well worth a watch along with many others of his, does a great job of explaining things and has some great ideas.

Need a web page creating with all the JS.

Nice one TuxNut :O)
Can I create a paper wallet from my PC wallet... I think I've just had a brain wave. You have to send to an address created online with the block explorer and send the coins to that address, am I right? Then it can be printed out off the screen and locked in a safe under the floor boards next to my exe girlfriend?

No and no and no Smiley
Great Video from World Bitcoin network about bitcoin paper wallets
Video well worth a watch along with many others of his, does a great job of explaining things and has some great ideas.

Need a web page creating with all the JS.
Activity: 126
... locked in a safe under the floor boards next to my exe girlfriend?

Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 513

pro tip, don't keep it next to the ex-gf, dem things can get at your wallet even after death.

Sometimes I surprise myself with my lack of aptitude! Of course. I was told to feed her to the pigs to avoid this exact situation. How quick we forget. At least it would be something different to all the hacking scandals :O)

Believe me...I had to learn the hard way. Cry
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

pro tip, don't keep it next to the ex-gf, dem things can get at your wallet even after death.

Sometimes I surprise myself with my lack of aptitude! Of course. I was told to feed her to the pigs to avoid this exact situation. How quick we forget. At least it would be something different to all the hacking scandals :O)
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Eeeekk, scary.
There are commands to repair/recover a wallet file, but I'd suggest letting the wallet get fully synced up first with a new wallet and then swap the wallet.dat files and see if it stay's synced (crosses fingers).

See my signature. I can recover wallet. I successfully repared destroyed wallet with 300+ VTC. I believe I can help you. PM me right now.

Let's hope it all recovers from the block explorer then! ha ha - cheers Sammy!

I can recover any wallet even password protected. I hope everyone password protecting wallets. Then I am sending this wallet to owner and waiting for bounty. I there is a huge amount i can make huge discount.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513

Jump to: