Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 480. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Any plans on making a Zeitcoin Multipool? It seems to be the in thing Cheesy

It would also eat up all those sell walls and make the coin actually worth something, After it hits 1 Zeit per block no one will mine anymore, why will they when they can just buy at 2 - 3 sat (or not since it's not worth holding right now).

Mulitpools have been mentioned about a dozen times in the last 100 pages. The general thinking is they help destroy smaller coins so if you want one, build it, if you can't build it, find someone who can. Some of us who have been very active on this thread and are now very active on the Zeit forums (link in my sig) don't think a mulitpool is a good idea. If you want Zeit, buy it and POS it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 135
About 4 hours intil block reward drops to 1 ZEIT/block  Grin
Better buy som more while it's still cheap.
Activity: 189
Any plans on making a Zeitcoin Multipool? It seems to be the in thing Cheesy

It would also eat up all those sell walls and make the coin actually worth something, After it hits 1 Zeit per block no one will mine anymore, why will they when they can just buy at 2 - 3 sat (or not since it's not worth holding right now).
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
8 hours to block reward dropping to 1 ZEIT/block

i have a feeling i should just buy from the 3 sat sell wall before its too late

Sounds like a good idea.  Take those walls down guys! Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
8 hours to block reward dropping to 1 ZEIT/block

i have a feeling i should just buy from the 3 sat sell wall before its too late
http://forum.zeit-coin.com Has passed 30 members already,come over and say hi!

Also, less than 1500 blocks to go before block reward drops to 1/Zeit. That means it should be about 15:00 BST (15 and a half hours time)

I'm massively interested in seeing what happens. Anyone got any expectations? Thoughts? Worries?

I think the sheep will still be blindly grazing it until coinwarz stops lying to people about the reward - they are still listing it as 78,125 (av) per block, the dickheads -which is why it's at the top right now.

Once it drops to 1/Zeit reward I'm going to tweet them to tell them it needs to change. We might want to get a few others to do the same so they see it quickly
Activity: 210
Great job on the forum guys !!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

Also, less than 1500 blocks to go before block reward drops to 1/Zeit. That means it should be about 15:00 BST (15 and a half hours time)

I'm massively interested in seeing what happens. Anyone got any expectations? Thoughts? Worries?

I think the sheep will still be blindly grazing it until coinwarz stops lying to people about the reward - they are still listing it as 78,125 (av) per block, the dickheads -which is why it's at the top right now.

Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

I will follow. Though not blindly and not without questioning. But you might have expected that from someone involved with ZEIT and its GEIST.
LOVELY! I will be looking for that tomorrow haha

Do it, you wont be disappointed, it's a really nice tipple. Try it neat with a single ice cube, amazing and I normally don't like rum
Hey guys, wondering if someone can help me with the mac wallet.
every time after i unlock it to let it catch up, and grab me some mintin's, it crashes after about 5 minutes aha.
Tried updating/reinstalling the wallet several times, no dice.
I dont know a thing about the specifics of mac software. But do you get any additional messages? Or a coredump? Anything that might be analyzed further?

Also you may want to post this issue in the HelpDesk section of our nice new forum
http://forum.zeit-coin.com/viewforum.php?f=28
Any chance a DEV can reply to me on twitter?

I was told that you where looking into it, and now have been ignoring me for weeks!
Look into what?
Activity: 112
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!

This is the only Kraken I'm releasing... hmmmmm, Kraken

LOVELY! I will be looking for that tomorrow haha
Activity: 196
Any chance a DEV can reply to me on twitter?

I was told that you where looking into it, and now have been ignoring me for weeks!
Activity: 147
Hey guys, wondering if someone can help me with the mac wallet.
every time after i unlock it to let it catch up, and grab me some mintin's, it crashes after about 5 minutes aha.
Tried updating/reinstalling the wallet several times, no dice.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
MmmmMMMMmmmm - pass that bottle here dude, I'll drink to Zeitcoin, Ray & all the guys who put time into getting the forum ready ON TIME.

LOVE a smooth launch  Grin
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!

This is the only Kraken I'm releasing... hmmmmm, Kraken

Jump to: