Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 481. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Come & join the party!

Props to these two for their work on the forum.
Here's to it being worth the effort!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
To all the FUDers & day-traders who are wondering where all the True Zeiters are, don't worry - someone will be along to turn the lights out soon Wink

Just bicker amongst yourselves for now  Grin
HuhHuh??Give us mind food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
To all the FUDers & day-traders who are wondering where all the True Zeiters are, don't worry - someone will be along to turn the lights out soon Wink

Just bicker amongst yourselves for now  Grin
Activity: 126
Many congrats to all who involved to the construction of the forum.I hope to have great ideas there and make great plans
:O Awesome, 20 days and 2 hours after my first "In" transaction and I'm minting Cheesy
Are they available because in my waller are (n/a)
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
:O Awesome, 20 days and 2 hours after my first "In" transaction and I'm minting Cheesy
Another reminder (for those who never read any more than the page they're about to post on!) that our new official community forum will be throwing open its' doors at 20.00hrs UTC TONIGHT  Grin

It will be announced here on this thread, so keep your eyes peeled!

NOTE launch time is UTC so check your local timezone  - for us Brits that's 9 o'clock as we are on BST which of course is UTC+1.

If a couple of you could bump this to each new page, that'd be KEWL  Cool

(Shameless BUMP!)

90 minutes to go
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
4月5号值得纪念日子,你猜ZEITCOIN会怎么样。我选择坐火车还是火箭。。。 Smiley

April 5 memorable day, you guessed ZEITCOIN happen. I chose to take the train or rocket.
决定骑车去,上山扫墓。。。

上山扫墓? not sure what this meant to say haha
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Hi Zeit community, mi account from zeit.dedicatedpool.com has been blocked because I forgot my password and I used a wrong one. I try to recover my account, but email with unlock instructions never arrives. Can please someone help me? Dedicatedpool Admin? Dedicatedpool experienced user?  Cry

I added that now that this happens to me, I've tried to change my password of other alts that also mine in dedicatedpool and email never arrives. Hashfever doesnt have this problem.

I don't have an answer to your problem, but I can point you towards the Deidcated IRC chat node so you can ask the pool admin, will be the best place to help get things fixed.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23%23dedicatedpool

Good luck and I hope you get it sorted.
My Zeit's on it being flagged as spam by email client.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253

April 5 memorable day, you guessed ZEITCOIN happen. I chose to take the train or rocket.
决定骑车去,上山扫墓。。。
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi Zeit community, mi account from zeit.dedicatedpool.com has been blocked because I forgot my password and I used a wrong one. I try to recover my account, but email with unlock instructions never arrives. Can please someone help me? Dedicatedpool Admin? Dedicatedpool experienced user?  Cry

I added that now that this happens to me, I've tried to change my password of other alts that also mine in dedicatedpool and email never arrives. Hashfever doesnt have this problem.

I don't have an answer to your problem, but I can point you towards the Deidcated IRC chat node so you can ask the pool admin, will be the best place to help get things fixed.

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 210
Another reminder (for those who never read any more than the page they're about to post on!) that our new official community forum will be throwing open its' doors at 20.00hrs UTC TONIGHT  Grin

It will be announced here on this thread, so keep your eyes peeled!

NOTE launch time is UTC so check your local timezone  - for us Brits that's 9 o'clock as we are on BST which of course is UTC+1.

If a couple of you could bump this to each new page, that'd be KEWL  Cool

(Shameless BUMP!)

That would be 3 PM for us in the US on the East Coast !! Wink

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Jump to: