Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 490. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Okay, so about this .3 wall.

Now i'm 100% willing to buy the entire wall out to keep as long as I get some realistic help.

(Woops I didn't know this image would blow up this big on the forum)
I'm building this wallet fund starting with the amount for the .3 wall to be pulled. I WILL buy the entire wall out if I can get people to pitch in and help me pull down the .4 AND .5 walls at the same time. Now I know this is dumb since the price is bound to go up eventually due to the POW'ing efficiency being lowered to almost nil. But there's only one way we will get this coin's value to an appropriate price for the time people are spending on it to stake and work. I think if we can get a small amount of individuals to invest in entire walls and KEEP their ZEIT's then I think this coin will have a sporting chance at being a highly valued altcoin in the future.

I personally don't trust most of every altcoin miner that wants short term profit and is willing to pump and dump the coins' market just to gain a couple bucks for every transaction. They don't realize it, but as a whole, everyone will slowly get de-motivated. I want this coin to be healthy. If anyone is willing to help break down these walls, then let me know so we can time it.

I'm in, but don't have much ammo left, took 35 mil Z outof the remaining 2 sat wall last night and 4 mil from cryptsy. Some idot now put up a small 80 mil wall there also.  Undecided  
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I saw this on Coindesk the other day, didn't realise it had made it to the telegraph. It's an interesting concept, defiantly something to keep an eye on for us in the UK.

It's pathetic, really.

Shepherdson estimated that it would take between ten and 12 weeks for the council to mine enough coins to pay for the hardware it had bought to power the project. After that, the scheme would be in profit. The authority is currently mining with a computer fitted with two powerful Sapphire R9 290X graphics cards.

&

Rather than being based on the most popular digital currency in use today, Bitcoin, HullCoin is a hybrid of two other coins called FeatherCoin and Ven.

& even

“The idea is that we’ll provide it to people on low incomes for them to pay for things that they wouldn’t otherwise be able to pay for, particularly food and fuel. It’s a very different sort of project,” he said.

My take?

1) Pre-Mine scam?

2) Nethash vs 2 x R9 290x? They gonna get OWNED!

3) HAHAHA The poor of 'ull want free booze, baccy & drugz ;p

im not sure we can mine this coin! i think they will mine most of it then distribute it equally no?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

I saw this on Coindesk the other day, didn't realise it had made it to the telegraph. It's an interesting concept, defiantly something to keep an eye on for us in the UK.

It's pathetic, really.

Shepherdson estimated that it would take between ten and 12 weeks for the council to mine enough coins to pay for the hardware it had bought to power the project. After that, the scheme would be in profit. The authority is currently mining with a computer fitted with two powerful Sapphire R9 290X graphics cards.

&

Rather than being based on the most popular digital currency in use today, Bitcoin, HullCoin is a hybrid of two other coins called FeatherCoin and Ven.

& even

“The idea is that we’ll provide it to people on low incomes for them to pay for things that they wouldn’t otherwise be able to pay for, particularly food and fuel. It’s a very different sort of project,” he said.

My take?

1) Pre-Mine scam?

2) Nethash vs 2 x R9 290x? They gonna get OWNED!

3) HAHAHA The poor of 'ull want free booze, baccy & drugz ;p
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Don't go on a buying spree until the PoW is down to 1 zeit per block.

If folks here start buying it up, the new coins will just dump the price back down. Wait until a couple of days after PoW (effectively) ends.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
Activity: 126

2 wall was not enough, the real problem is that stupid 3 wall.
Just don't sell a cent at 1: they will resell at 2 or 3 instantly with 2x-3x profit, building walls again.

The only people selling @ 1 have NO IDEA what PoS is. They don't deserve any of our beloved coin!

I've long since pledged that I won't sell a Zeit below 500, and even then only what I absolutely can't avoid selling for essential RW stuff.

... and I'm doing my best to live CHEAP for the duration, I've even sacrificed my weed-money to buy more Zeit.

Now THERE'S dedication!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not the weed money!

WOW, good spot AA!

(Even if it is bloody 'ull)

Great timing too, I have an appointment with my JC+ next Monday to enquire about whether cryptos would effect my JSA - I've just printed that page to take with me, FB posted it to a local mate who came here from Grimsby too.

Just don't sell a cent at 1: they will resell at 2 or 3 instantly with 2x-3x profit, building walls again.

The only people selling @ 1 have NO IDEA what PoS is. They don't deserve any of our beloved coin!

I've long since pledged that I won't sell a Zeit below 500, and even then only what I absolutely can't avoid selling for essential RW stuff.

... and I'm doing my best to live CHEAP for the duration, I've even sacrificed my weed-money to buy more Zeit.

Now THERE'S dedication!
Activity: 112
Don't be down, buddy Grin

The 2-wall has just gone down 'on it's own'.

.. and with respect, you didn't really make major losses on Z-day, you just didn't gain as much as you would have if you'd worked the market in a totally selfish way.

In a year, the 'extra' 20 litoshi you might have paid will be but a mote of dust compared with what our dream-coin is doing then.

I've honestly sold most of my stash. Considering the loss I've taken from my initial investment, to taking time off my normal work hours to work on coin + explorer (which explorer is still acting funny), I've taken too much of a loss to keep sitting and hoping.

you know what they say, don't use any money you cant afford to loose!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
Activity: 88

.. and with respect, you didn't really make major losses on Z-day, you just didn't gain as much as you would have if you'd worked the market in a totally selfish way.

In a year, the 'extra' 20 litoshi you might have paid will be but a mote of dust compared with what our dream-coin is doing then.

I've honestly sold most of my stash. Considering the loss I've taken from my initial investment, to taking time off my normal work hours to work on coin + explorer (which explorer is still acting funny), I've taken too much of a loss to keep sitting and hoping.

It still makes sense to buy if its being held by people that intend to let it go little by little when more supporters come in and the price gets to a decent level.

I am all for this. Does not change a lot short term. But is def. good long term. I might mobilize a bit later this month but that might be in the range of 0.2BTC Cheesy

I didn't mean to be a major downer, I'm still here. I took massive losses and put a lot of effort into the coin. I can't continue to do that and screw myself.
Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
And by the way, the new forum comes along nicely. I hope it will be live soon. Smiley
Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
It still makes sense to buy if its being held by people that intend to let it go little by little when more supporters come in and the price gets to a decent level.

I am all for this. Does not change a lot short term. But is def. good long term. I might mobilize a bit later this month but that might be in the range of 0.2BTC Cheesy
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

Now i'm 100% willing to buy the entire wall out to keep as long as I get some realistic help.

I'm building this wallet fund starting with the amount for the .3 wall to be pulled. I WILL buy the entire wall out if I can get people to pitch in and help me pull down the .4 AND .5 walls at the same time. Now I know this is dumb since the price is bound to go up eventually due to the POW'ing efficiency being lowered to almost nil. But there's only one way we will get this coin's value to an appropriate price for the time people are spending on it to stake and work. I think if we can get a small amount of individuals to invest in entire walls and KEEP their ZEIT's then I think this coin will have a sporting chance at being a highly valued altcoin in the future.

I personally don't trust most of every altcoin miner that wants short term profit and is willing to pump and dump the coins' market just to gain a couple bucks for every transaction. They don't realize it, but as a whole, everyone will slowly get de-motivated. I want this coin to be healthy. If anyone is willing to help break down these walls, then let me know so we can time it.

You can keep trying. We killed a 10BTC Sell @ 2 and popped it to a 8 BTC Buy. 2 days later, it was back at 8 BTC sell. Someone is going to continue to pump it low no matter how hard it's tried. I've personally taken a massive loss and I'm not sure if I'll keep in the whole buying of selling Zeit.

Well that's the idea. Except the whole basic economics of it requires the fact that after buy that sell wall, you shouldn't have put up a buy. Wall for wall doesn't work.

You can keep trying. We killed a 10BTC Sell @ 2 and popped it to a 8 BTC Buy. 2 days later, it was back at 8 BTC sell. Someone is going to continue to pump it low no matter how hard it's tried. I've personally taken a massive loss and I'm not sure if I'll keep in the whole buying of selling Zeit.
5 x R9 290s and FX 6300 on BAMT 1.6
CPU usage <1%

Yeah I tried to boot in BAMT a few weeks ago but couldn't get  it to hash and then I ran out of free time so haven't had the time to have another go. Still, that's some nice cpu usage for 5x cards.

Which 290's do you have and what speeds are you getting?
Jump to: