Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 489. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Sell bitcoin, buy zeit !! hot going to the moon on Thursday!  Lips sealed
up  Smiley

Thursday why I missed something?

The current maths suggests the block payout drops to 1Zeit sometime tomorrow so hopefully we'll start to see some movement.
Personally, and on behalf of the true Zeiters, I hope it stays QUITE low for at least another couple of weeks - gives us more chance to take a few billion more out of the hands of the mine-and-sell day-traders.

If it went to - say 6 - on Thursday, we'd have a whole new blitz of "I'm dumping coz I made a few dollars" hypocrites Sad

Slow & steady is the way, people.

What I care about is 2015 - and beyond.

Think about all those DICKS who sold BTC as soon as it hit 10 dollars!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
up  Smiley

The current maths suggests the block payout drops to 1Zeit sometime tomorrow so hopefully we'll start to see some movement.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
up  Smiley

Activity: 116
In a democracy everyone should have the same number of coins. Bitcoin is not a democratic system. You need to make a cryptocoin with fair share of coins. Every time you connect to the p2p network it will creates 1 coin. And every time you disconnect it will deletes the coin. Its simple.

sounds more like communist coin.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
YAY!

My secondary wallet finally made its' first minting - a kewl 137K Grin

(Just wish I could wave that in front of every single fucktard who has million of Zeit sitting in sell orders, doing nowt  Shocked )

E2A -

Double YAY! another 137K to wallet 2 PLUS 137K to wallet 1.

That's 461,000 Zeit just in minting, just today.

HAPPY LION Grin
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
up  Smiley
Activity: 210
i have some zeitcoin. it is interesting and promising

Yes
Zeitcoin is a very promising coins,
Let us go to invest it!
 Smiley

More and more people are involved in it
Make it hot up get more attention
Let it fly to the moon
So after Lion posted he was going to be mining Blitz, I decided to do the same and buy Zeit once I sold out. And whilst keeping up on their thread, I noticed a call out for a Blitz Community Manager [to be a link between forums, social media and the dev team] and was thinking we need this for Zeit, especially as [I believe] we will be around for a long time to come, especially compared to Blitz.

Should this be a thread to start once the new forum is up and running?

Also, is there a deadline for the coin re-design? I've got an idea in my head, just need to find sometime in front of Photoshop to at least mock something up [before maybe handing it over to someone who can use Photoshop for more than batch and contact sheets]

This is definitely something we can all weigh in on in a new thread.
I personally think it could be a small team rather than one person.
But I do agree, we need a revival in the social media department and someone to help out relaying information between devs/community.
As for the coin logo redesign, there's no rush or deadline. We can also decide that later this week.
You have plenty of time to keep tweaking your idea(s).
Not to mention everyone we'll get a chance to discuss the designs and their meanings.
I too have a rough logo idea that I'm hoping (if chosen) someone could re-do to look better.
But this is all in the days to come.
Meanwhile, we monitor the approaching end of POW and see what happens in the market.
But it shouldn't slow us down.
WE continue to evolve...

Good thinking, a team would be better suited for Zeit.

Cool, I didn't think there was a deadline, just didn't want to have to rush it and make it look pathetic.

Interesting days ahead of us for sure.

To be able to join you let me feel is very lucky
Of course
I hope we could
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
what on earth is happening to bitcoin prices?Huh

This is the reason:

http://www.coindesk.com/btc38-suspends-trading-cites-china-central-bank-guidance/

Thoose bloody chinese people  Angry

WTF, I checked coindesk an hour or so ago looking for this news when I saw the BTC price drop again (I knew what it was) and found nothing. Damn old ass eyes.

So, do these banks have to keep track of all the exchanges or what? I use VirWox for my Digital to Fiat exchanging and it's hardly ever mentioned and would be tricky for banks to not deal with as people have careers in Second Life and need to cash out their SLL into Fiat.
I'm sure they'll be some Chinese folks who make a living in there too and will be a bit stuffed if transfers from SLL are blocked.
To know the coin distribution, would be interesting something like this for ZEITCOIN:

http://www.mintcoinrichlist.com/

To know the coin distribution will enable us to greatly improve the working efficiency!
Bring more benefits to our!
I am very interested  to know the coin distribution!
 Smiley Smiley

This is a happy thing
Join in the miners
Let us tomorrow is more beautiful
 Grin Grin Grin

The miners are leaders in the community
No we
There is no any coins
On?

ye no, those are a bunch of muppets, a better theory i saw was because of the amount of zeit a lot of the whales are perfectly happy making 100% profit on this coin, so they buy at 1 sell at 2 or 3 and double their money, so for them to keep it bouncing between 1sat and 3sat is perfect, but low sell slightly higher rinse and repeat!

I'm tending to agree with you AA (although I'm only 4 pages into that thread).

I think what we need to do, after we have our own forum & a truly private space within to organise it, it to pool our resources until we have enough ammo to takes at least 4 walls out in a sudden & unannounced surgical strike in a very short time period - an hour or two at most.

Then WE will be in control of an extra couple of billion & the whales won't be able to play anymore Grin

-If 50 of us save like buggery for a month or so, it should be do-able.

+1
I`m in

o ye for sure by no means is this coin out haha infact, for me from what im seeing it has the most long term potential! people forget bitcoin wasnt made over nyt it took 4years haha sure we can speed up that process but we do at some point need a concentrated effort! at the same time this needs to be most peoples long term project, unless you flipping your 1sat buys with 2sat sells, zeit wont pay your bills today but there is a good chance is can buy you some groceries and a few bits and bobs in a few months. Smiley I think we forgetting this was the community who pulled together and beat those who try to buy their way to the top! now imagine that kind of dedication at every and all projects we embark on! if they couldnt beat us by using money to get a head, then whats left to try and stop this community from pushing through this shit storm the crypto world is in and coming out on top? we'v been through a lot peeps and we still going strong, this my fellow zeitons is only the beginning  Cool

The strength of the team is the most powerful
Everyone involved
We go to possess it
Don't go on a buying spree until the PoW is down to 1 zeit per block.

If folks here start buying it up, the new coins will just dump the price back down. Wait until a couple of days after PoW (effectively) ends.

There is always hope that when the price bottom to hunters
And what is it?
People come to
Activity: 112

This is the reason:

http://www.coindesk.com/btc38-suspends-trading-cites-china-central-bank-guidance/

Thoose bloody chinese people  Angry

great and i bought some in the hopes it was going to bounce back soon haha shit
Activity: 135
Then it would be a centralised currency and I'm sure the feather and ven Devo may have something to say about it.
This will become an issue though and hopefully the folks of Hull would also make a few points about it too.

Murky waters.

This coin's is probably heavily pre or insta mined though.
Activity: 126
im not sure we can mine this coin! i think they will mine most of it then distribute it equally no?

That was how I understood it too.
im not sure we can mine this coin! i think they will mine most of it then distribute it equally no?

How would they stop it? The wallet has to connect to the chain and wouldn't take long for someone with the skills to figure out the algo and start mining.

ye for sure but "legally" not sure we can? I cant find it....is what im saying hahaha

How would they stop it? The wallet has to connect to the chain and wouldn't take long for someone with the skills to figure out the algo and start mining.
Jump to: