Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 527. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
i will throw my 10Mh/s back at it

we need a community effort to test this

I would throw the rig's hashing power back on it, but need to stick to X11 coins at the moment. Running 4x 290's from 1,650W is pushing the PSUs quite hard on Scrypt, with X11 it's almost half the power usage!
Do like X11, very efficient algo.
What coins are with X11?Huh

Hirocoin and darkcoin

i was on X11 also, but just for the sake of experimentation and to show selflessness, please join in
we only need 2-3 days to see if there is any notable impact on the market

i actually got the idea of doing this from watching hirocoin increase in difficulty and in value
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So what's the plan for friday?

I've been out of the loop for a few days.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

I would throw the rig's hashing power back on it, but need to stick to X11 coins at the moment. Running 4x 290's from 1,650W is pushing the PSUs quite hard on Scrypt, with X11 it's almost half the power usage!

Hi,

Just wondering what X11 coin(s) you'd recommend I could start mining? My machine will only put out about 1.2 or 1.3MHs in Scrypt so am unsure how that would perform with X11 (think with Adaptive-N it's about 50% hashrate of Scrypt).

Thanks
Orb
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Wow, it always seems to kick off when we Brits are asleep!

After careful consideration, I'm making a personal decision to completely boycott Cryptsy for the mayhem they have caused. Even cashed in my points to transfer to MintPal to buy Zeit.

Mind you, on a positive note the MintPal 24 hr volume on Zeit is higher than Doge & it won't be long before the price hits 3.

My plan is to make some BTC until maybe Thursday, then be ready for another round of 'The Game'.

This time to start the attack on the 3-wall Wink

Have a great weekend, Zeitcoiners Cheesy

Time is beyond the safety and value the most need to solve the problem
Let's rub one's eyes and wait Smiley

Only guessing, but are you using an online translator?

If you are maybe you need help in getting a better one, it's like our Russian friend all over again Wink

If not, I don't have a freakin' clue what you're trying to say!
Activity: 434

What coins are with X11?Huh
Activity: 434
i have a theory, what if we caused the drop in value because less people mined, creating a feedback loop of miners willing to sell lower and lower as they got more coins from lower difficulty?

I think we should try increasing the network hashrate to 10Gh/s and see if a rise in value follows from miners holding their coins until more profitable to sell.

explain a bit more please?

by giving up on mining our coin, we left it to those who seek profit only, increasing the amount of coins they get by lowering difficulty, thus increasing the amount of supply on exchanges
what if we tried to reverse that, get those who seek profit off our coin and reduce the amount of coins individuals get for better distribution, would we see less coins on exchanges?

so start mining again? it makes sense to us who have 10's of mills for that to happen, im in. Smiley

I'm watching the Liverpool game at the mo. I'll throw my 60 MH on it in the morning or later tonight when I get back.
I`m a hugeeeee fan of Liverpool.Here in Greece there is a club of Liverpool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Never walk alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

Activity: 86
Wow, it always seems to kick off when we Brits are asleep!

After careful consideration, I'm making a personal decision to completely boycott Cryptsy for the mayhem they have caused. Even cashed in my points to transfer to MintPal to buy Zeit.

Mind you, on a positive note the MintPal 24 hr volume on Zeit is higher than Doge & it won't be long before the price hits 3.

My plan is to make some BTC until maybe Thursday, then be ready for another round of 'The Game'.

This time to start the attack on the 3-wall Wink

Have a great weekend, Zeitcoiners Cheesy

Time is beyond the safety and value the most need to solve the problem
Let's rub one's eyes and wait Smiley
Has anyone considered a zeit multi-pool similar to bcmultipool or mintpool to keep buy pressure on zeit? Basically mine alt coins, auto-exchange for btc, then auto-exchange for Zeit.
+1

THAT idea was suggested, then rejected by the community DAYS ago Sad

Multipooling is a lazy, wasteful, inefficient ploy for daily dumpers,

That is against just about everything we stand for here.

THIS community? I usually only check this thread every few DAYS. Usually once a WEEK. So I must have MISSED it. SORRY. Maybe if there was a more effecient way of giving information to THIS community. I'm too LAZY to read 350+ pages of troll agenda.

Multipooling helped cause a very decent lift for buy-and-holders of BC, MINT and VERT as soon as PoW dried up.

And how is it lazy, wasteful, and ineffecient? Wouldn't it be far more wasteful and inefficient to keep your mining power towards a fraction of 1 Zeitcoin PoW blocks? And wouldn't it be lazy to sit around and wait for PoS coins to enter the chain?  I hope THIS is not what the community is about.

Once PoW is done, the only two ways to increase your stake is PoS and buying Zeit. People with mining equipment are going to mine. Why are you shaming those for exchanging their mined coins to buy more Zeitcoin? If the community is against this, wow, I'm sorry I'm a part of this community!

Me, I'd rather put my resources and money into acquiring a larger stake than sit around and wait for it.

And who rejected the idea, exactly? You and a couple other multipool hating trolls?

I believe in this coin. I believe in acquiring this coin. I believe in holding onto this coin for long term value. I have a significant stake, and I wish to increase it. I'd prefer to spend only the PoS coins if I ever have to, so currently I want to acquire cheap coins as much as I can through PoS OR buying.

If the community is against this, then I think it is full of hypocrites in denial.

I'm anti multipool and have been called a troll many times in my life.

My reasoning again (a search for multi-pool would help you find peoples reasoning) is that we'd be throwing our hash rate on a coin just to dump it, this would not make us many friends in the Crypto-World.

When it comes to what coin to mine and when to dump the coins could cause rifts to form in the community which is not optimal.
If you'd like to use a multi-pool to get BTC and buy Zeit with it, that's up to you. There are several out there to chose from.

Personally, if I'd like to buy Zeit, I'll mine a coin I chose to mine, dump the coins when I chose to dump them and buy Zeit when I feel like buying, but then, I've never been one for just doing what the mob does. I was brought up to have think for myself and to take responsibility for my actions, not hide behind a crowd.
I see some disappointment about the zeit coin or there`s nothing to worry about???

Do not worry about what
Have it should believe him Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 75
i have a theory, what if we caused the drop in value because less people mined, creating a feedback loop of miners willing to sell lower and lower as they got more coins from lower difficulty?

I think we should try increasing the network hashrate to 10Gh/s and see if a rise in value follows from miners holding their coins until more profitable to sell.

explain a bit more please?

by giving up on mining our coin, we left it to those who seek profit only, increasing the amount of coins they get by lowering difficulty, thus increasing the amount of supply on exchanges
what if we tried to reverse that, get those who seek profit off our coin and reduce the amount of coins individuals get for better distribution, would we see less coins on exchanges?

so start mining again? it makes sense to us who have 10's of mills for that to happen, im in. Smiley

I'm watching the Liverpool game at the mo. I'll throw my 60 MH on it in the morning or later tonight when I get back.

I have 98 million ZEIT and aim to get that to 100
It`s a good plan let`s try it we have nothing to loose i`m in people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The perfect plan
Let me also involved Grin
Lets hear it.

Send me PMs (here or on twitter if you like).
What amount you are planing to hold on to for the next 6months or longer.
A rough estimate like "~10million" if you have 8.9 or 14 is good enough.

So, Rig died, had to head out and sort it (possibly a PSU fell over, need to test) so took phone off charge and therefore able to log in.

My estimate was quite poor, seems I bought a fair bit more than I'd kept track of.

Have ~30mil in total across 2 exchanges and wallet, not the 14mil I thought before :s
Ah, a pure sickener, was planning on borrowing some dosh from the credit union to buy a couple of BTC but no chance of happening before next week, price of Zeit will probably have tripled by then lol.

No wuckers mate, you'll still be able to pick up a wadge for rock-bottom prices next week.

(To me, compared with where this coin is going, everything under 25 is a bargain)

Anyway the tripling isn't scheduled until 01:04:2014 Wink
Activity: 88
Sorry about the block explorer folks. I've been working on the machine with it, trying to fix some issues (like it lagging out and dying ~_~). It's back up

Edit: if you ever find it down, find me in IRC and ping me. if I don't respond, I'm most likely AFK, meaning it's not down due to me. Tongue
Activity: 25
Ah, a pure sickener, was planning on borrowing some dosh from the credit union to buy a couple of BTC but no chance of happening before next week, price of Zeit will probably have tripled by then lol.
Has anyone considered a zeit multi-pool similar to bcmultipool or mintpool to keep buy pressure on zeit? Basically mine alt coins, auto-exchange for btc, then auto-exchange for Zeit.
+1

THIS community? I usually only check this thread every few DAYS. Usually once a WEEK. So I must have MISSED it. SORRY. Maybe if there was a more effecient way of giving information to THIS community. I'm too LAZY to read 350+ pages of troll agenda.

Multipooling helped cause a very decent lift for buy-and-holders of BC, MINT and VERT as soon as PoW dried up.

And how is it lazy, wasteful, and ineffecient? Wouldn't it be far more wasteful and inefficient to keep your mining power towards a fraction of 1 Zeitcoin PoW blocks? And wouldn't it be lazy to sit around and wait for PoS coins to enter the chain?  I hope THIS is not what the community is about.

Once PoW is done, the only two ways to increase your stake is PoS and buying Zeit. People with mining equipment are going to mine. Why are you shaming those for exchanging their mined coins to buy more Zeitcoin? If the community is against this, wow, I'm sorry I'm a part of this community!

Me, I'd rather put my resources and money into acquiring a larger stake than sit around and wait for it.

And who rejected the idea, exactly? You and a couple other multipool hating trolls?

I believe in this coin. I believe in acquiring this coin. I believe in holding onto this coin for long term value. I have a significant stake, and I wish to increase it. I'd prefer to spend only the PoS coins if I ever have to, so currently I want to acquire cheap coins as much as I can through PoS OR buying.

If the community is against this, then I think it is full of hypocrites in denial.

WHERE DO I START?  

1) I had NOTHING to do with the rejection of the multi-pool idea, but I thought about it afterwards & rejected it for the same reasons I rejected multi-pooling before Zeit.

2) To begin a big posting by slagging off the people who are here, not just every day, but many times a day is not a good start my friend.

3) Your beliefs about this coin are exactly the same as mine. Your tactics too. Read back a few days, you might want to join Z-28:03 Wink

4) Friendly advice - do more reading & less ranting Grin
Activity: 154
if people want a multipool then set one up! if you want to use it then use it if you don't then dont, take your own action and do what you think is right and things will sort them selves out.

Agreed. Thanks for this. I think your answer is much more representative of what this coin is about. Smiley
Activity: 54
I don't have crazy hash power, but I'll help out in this test too.
Hope others join in, it'll take a good portion of the community to see any difference.

If nothing major changes in a few hrs I'll have to switch back to my alternate.
Lion' does have a valid point, if we're are to make a push on those walls, would be wise to prepare for the target date.

I'll throw 2Mh/s at it...

Tired of mining BQC and DOGE anyways!
Activity: 154
+1

Jump to: