Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 526. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Has anyone considered a zeit multi-pool similar to bcmultipool or mintpool to keep buy pressure on zeit? Basically mine alt coins, auto-exchange for btc, then auto-exchange for Zeit.
+1

THAT idea was suggested, then rejected by the community DAYS ago Sad

Multipooling is a lazy, wasteful, inefficient ploy for daily dumpers,

That is against just about everything we stand for here.

THIS community? I usually only check this thread every few DAYS. Usually once a WEEK. So I must have MISSED it. SORRY. Maybe if there was a more effecient way of giving information to THIS community. I'm too LAZY to read 350+ pages of troll agenda.

Multipooling helped cause a very decent lift for buy-and-holders of BC, MINT and VERT as soon as PoW dried up.

And how is it lazy, wasteful, and ineffecient? Wouldn't it be far more wasteful and inefficient to keep your mining power towards a fraction of 1 Zeitcoin PoW blocks? And wouldn't it be lazy to sit around and wait for PoS coins to enter the chain?  I hope THIS is not what the community is about.

Once PoW is done, the only two ways to increase your stake is PoS and buying Zeit. People with mining equipment are going to mine. Why are you shaming those for exchanging their mined coins to buy more Zeitcoin? If the community is against this, wow, I'm sorry I'm a part of this community!

Me, I'd rather put my resources and money into acquiring a larger stake than sit around and wait for it.

And who rejected the idea, exactly? You and a couple other multipool hating trolls?

I believe in this coin. I believe in acquiring this coin. I believe in holding onto this coin for long term value. I have a significant stake, and I wish to increase it. I'd prefer to spend only the PoS coins if I ever have to, so currently I want to acquire cheap coins as much as I can through PoS OR buying.

If the community is against this, then I think it is full of hypocrites in denial.

WHERE DO I START?  

1) I had NOTHING to do with the rejection of the multi-pool idea, but I thought about it afterwards & rejected it for the same reasons I rejected multi-pooling before Zeit.

2) To begin a big posting by slagging off the people who are here, not just every day, but many times a day is not a good start my friend.

3) Your beliefs about this coin are exactly the same as mine. Your tactics too. Read back a few days, you might want to join Z-28:03 Wink

4) Friendly advice - do more reading & less ranting Grin

Fair enough. Especially the reading part. But this forum is not the best example of efficiency in relaying information. I sure wish there were as many passionate users on the reddit page as there are here.

I saw Tut's post about multipool too. I know many people are against multipools, which is fine. We all have our reasons for/against them. I prefer to set and forget and automate processes as much as possible. A multipool is ideal for me.

I have a couple of multipools that I use specifically to acquire and hold certain coins when difficulty is low (DOGE, ECC, Standard, etc) and a couple that I use for pure dump to buy others (LOT, TIPS, FLAP, etc). I really don't have a problem dumping coins for current value where I had no desire to hold them anyway (clone coins especially).

What got me ranting was saying that the multipool idea is against everything that the community stands for. Perhaps I interpreted it differently, but I disagree.
Activity: 126
Happy to see at least one of my ace sniper teams on duty at MintPal tonight Grin

Might cash in a Vert or two & join you for a while - but it's an early night for the Lion, big job interview 2moz.

Good luck dude!
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
buy wall at 2sat is almost done  Undecided shiiaat

Let it die for now, if we can have it at 1sat come midnight GMT then put the 2 wall back and push to 3, will then show 0, 100, 200% price on the sidebar and won't be able to show a drop Smiley

And this:

Interested in X11?
[/color]

Here's what I'm using to mine it (do love BAMT)

You'll see around 2-3 times the hashrate (bare in mind, everyone else does too so you're not getting 'free' hashes) than on Scrypt, use around 40% less power and because of that cards will run cooler/quieter.

I, like Anon above, only know of Hiro and Dark so far but more are sure to come along.

despite how attractive it is, please bare with ZEIT for a few days so we can execute a successful expirement

I'm only on it atm because hardware's poorly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Interested in X11?
[/color]

You'll see around 2-3 times the hashrate (bare in mind, everyone else does too so you're not getting 'free' hashes) than on Scrypt, use around 40% less power and because of that cards will run cooler/quieter.

I, like Anon above, only know of Hiro and Dark so far but more are sure to come along.

despite how attractive it is, please bare with ZEIT for a few days so we can execute a successful expirement
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I need a new bank im not home so i dont have that stupid card thing so that i transfer money to buy btc to prop that wall up!!!!
Activity: 434
I buy from yesterday morning at @ 3
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Interested in X11?
[/color]

buy wall at 2sat is almost done  Undecided shiiaat

why are they all giving me so much ZEIT!

i was going to use that btc on friday, damn

i now have 100.7 million ZEIT, woot!
buy wall at 2sat is almost done  Undecided shiiaat
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

LMFAO!

..just wish I coulda seen your face when you saw it Wink You deserve to be in the Zee-Em club dude - you're too good a guy not to be. Nuff said?

.. and BTW - "Pay It Forwards" Grin

(EVERYBODY who hasn't seen that movie recently, watch it [again])

I bet my eyes got as big as dinner plates! Think I'll fix myself a cup of Earl Grey and raise it in your honor! Oh wait... honour!  Cheesy
Happy to see at least one of my ace sniper teams on duty at MintPal tonight Grin

Might cash in a Vert or two & join you for a while - but it's an early night for the Lion, big job interview 2moz.
always there with 1111 or 2222 or 3333
should be getting a new psu and motherboard tomorrow or friday so ill throw my rigs back on 2 zeit when im home and will try rope some mates in with a bigger setups todo the same.
My first transaction was at 6 of March and no minting why???

have you spent any coins?
I send 100k in to cryptorush at 7.Is the coins that i have lost at cysptorush
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I tried this "walletpassphrase YOUR_PASSWORD 9999999 true" in console but says error. Also I Have not set any password as there is no conf file in there. What should I do in order to get minting

You and I have the same question
Hope someone can help us answer
Wish us luck Smiley

Think the wallet is already unlocked if you've not set any password so you shouldn't need to run this command.

On wallet main screen look at the padlock symbol in bottom right, if it's open each time you start the wallet then I think it's already unlocked but I'm open to correction on this.

have you spent any coins?
I tried this "walletpassphrase YOUR_PASSWORD 9999999 true" in console but says error. Also I Have not set any password as there is no conf file in there. What should I do in order to get minting

Wish us luck Smiley

if you did not set a password then your wallet is not locked and you dont need to do that

if you dont understand semantics please use google
Activity: 86

Wish us luck Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
I have 560K. Please try to contain your laughter.  Tongue

aaaahahahahahaha Look at the wee little minnow!!!!

Sorry :|

Nice. Thanks for that.  Cheesy

And Lion, I only wish I was a millionaire! I couldn't even lie and say I was anyway, because one look at the blockchain and my bluff would be called real quick!

LOL

If the explorer wasn't down I'd do just that Wink

Check yer wallet, dude.

Whoa! Thanks bro!! I'll be sure to send you some back when I get the mint from that! Finally a Zeitillionaire!!  Grin

LMFAO!

..just wish I coulda seen your face when you saw it Wink You deserve to be in the Zee-Em club dude - you're too good a guy not to be. Nuff said?

.. and BTW - "Pay It Forwards" Grin

(EVERYBODY who hasn't seen that movie recently, watch it [again])
Jump to: