Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 538. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Zeitcoin need a multipool setup asap.... I predict that mining is going to end much sooner than expected as it did with both Blackcoin and MINT. The additional PoS blocks were not accounted for in the original block halving math......
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I start spread the word of Zeit coin in Greece.Let`s hope that something good we have
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I don't know if I updated my wallet or not.  That being said, is there an updated (AND WORKING) Mac wallet?  I have a working one now, but unsure of the version.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
v 1.0.1.0. has been officially released?
Activity: 151
Today, change after V1.0.1.0 version,  lost to at least 2000k+. don't know why? Huh
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi,

I am a Blackcoin holder at Cryptorush and was wondering: did anyone get compensated by Cryptorush for the ZEIT problem?
I dont see any issue with that and im sure most wouldnt either, 3D printing is a technology! a useful one that allows people to not need to rely on trade to possess goods but rather create them for themselves making them self-efficient. So yes please go a head! but understand that they may not understand or even know of crypto so you have to explain and show to them what its all about!   
I`m in for every team i can help.I can send an email in companies here in Greece to tell them about the coin and if they can accepted!!!But the whole community have decide that
Also, one thing that we can seriously do to boost this coin's credibility is to get the 3D printing industry guys to start accepting and promoting this coin as well, or to open up a 3D printing design store where a small amount of zeit (less than a penny, essentially) is necessary to download a design to your computer.

And of course, in order to get zeit, you need to trade BTC for it.

THIS will not only help expand the overall market for BTC, but help raise the price of zeit as well.

WE NEED STORES PEOPLE!!! ONLINE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRREESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy
+1 for 3d printing designs and also photos and designs and filters for photoshop or other softwares that need plugins

great ideas but have you done anything about this? contacted any companies etc? its all great throwing your ideas on here guys but someone else isnt going todo it for you, you need put this plan in action if you want it to happen!

The Dev`s must make a team of people who they have contacts with companies about that and gather all the ideas and pick the best of them

the dev is not in charge of such things, they make sure the coin runs the code works and dev continues! we as a community need to step up, so if you want this then i suggested get a team together with those contacts and pick the best ideas! again, we need to all be proactive about getting this coin out there its not enough to sit here and type some great ideas hoping someone with more drive than you takes it and runs with it! so see what you can do and lets us know! a few of us are working on our own projects but i'm sure we can try and help where we can.
So many people lost their BC in CR huge problem for the dec`s of CR.I have problem with loggin in mintpal anyone else??

just tried. I have no problem logging in to mintpal
Also, one thing that we can seriously do to boost this coin's credibility is to get the 3D printing industry guys to start accepting and promoting this coin as well, or to open up a 3D printing design store where a small amount of zeit (less than a penny, essentially) is necessary to download a design to your computer.

THIS will not only help expand the overall market for BTC, but help raise the price of zeit as well.

WE NEED STORES PEOPLE!!! ONLINE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRREESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy
+1 for 3d printing designs and also photos and designs and filters for photoshop or other softwares that need plugins

great ideas but have you done anything about this? contacted any companies etc? its all great throwing your ideas on here guys but someone else isnt going todo it for you, you need put this plan in action if you want it to happen!

The Dev`s must make a team of people who they have contacts with companies about that and gather all the ideas and pick the best of them
Activity: 126
Remember cryptorush's insane behavior with its Zeitcoin issue ?

check this, THEY DID IT AGAIN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stop-using-cryptorush-asap-crap-scam-exchangewithdraw-all-ur-coins-529925

WITHDRAW all u've got asap
anyone want to do some betting on which coin CR is going to f@ck up next??
So many people lost their BC in CR huge problem for the dec`s of CR.I have problem with loggin in mintpal anyone else??

Activity: 126
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-blackcoin-statement-from-cryptorush-very-shocking-information-529779

CryptoRush strikes again. Now with BlackCoin. If you have anything on that site remove it as fast as you can.

I just wanted to post this as well.

Unbelievable!!! I am sure CR will blame the coin dev. again...

So all of you accusing ZEITCOIN to be responsible for the loss of your coins, think again and read the thread above.

That means you bigc!

You really think BigC will listen to such reasoning and believe such evidence? His track record on this forum would suggest otherwise Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-blackcoin-statement-from-cryptorush-very-shocking-information-529779

CryptoRush strikes again. Now with BlackCoin. If you have anything on that site remove it as fast as you can.

So all of you accusing ZEITCOIN to be responsible for the loss of your coins, think again and read the thread above.

That means you bigc!
The blame is only at CR.Look what they have done to other coins and stop blame Zeit
Activity: 168

Jump to: