Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 539. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think Cryptorush is the bigger thief in  cryptoworld
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-blackcoin-statement-from-cryptorush-very-shocking-information-529779

CryptoRush strikes again. Now with BlackCoin. If you have anything on that site remove it as fast as you can.
Also, one thing that we can seriously do to boost this coin's credibility is to get the 3D printing industry guys to start accepting and promoting this coin as well, or to open up a 3D printing design store where a small amount of zeit (less than a penny, essentially) is necessary to download a design to your computer.

And of course, in order to get zeit, you need to trade BTC for it.

THIS will not only help expand the overall market for BTC, but help raise the price of zeit as well.

WE NEED STORES PEOPLE!!! ONLINE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRREESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy
+1 for 3d printing designs and also photos and designs and filters for photoshop or other softwares that need plugins
Activity: 319
Also, one thing that we can seriously do to boost this coin's credibility is to get the 3D printing industry guys to start accepting and promoting this coin as well, or to open up a 3D printing design store where a small amount of zeit (less than a penny, essentially) is necessary to download a design to your computer.

And of course, in order to get zeit, you need to trade BTC for it.

THIS will not only help expand the overall market for BTC, but help raise the price of zeit as well.

WE NEED STORES PEOPLE!!! ONLINE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRREESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy
Activity: 319
I have a question.Why some coins when they get in mintpal like QubitCoin go up very soon and zeit stays at 2 sat???

lower supply I think. Our initial distribution was far faster than it was with Doge, and Doge went as low as 20 satoshi before going back up.

Our max number of coins is 1b less than doge however. But by end of year, only 37% of zeit will exist while Doge will have over 60% or more mined.

Also, most people in the Zeitcoin community came from the crypto community and already familiar with crypto, not from Reddit or in our case TZM.

Where the DEVs and this community has yet to succeed is to get this coin widely accepted by the membership of the TZM, in spite of the opinions of its "leaders" and some of its organizers.
I have a question.Why some coins when they get in mintpal like QubitCoin go up very soon and zeit stays at 2 sat???
Activity: 392
I got my first failed (grey) mint transaction.
It was during a time that my Internet connection was very busy and the latency was high. That can explain why some other minted block succeeded. I think the faster you can propagate your block on the network, the better your chances. Those of you with a lot of failed blocks check your internet connection latency and how many nodes you are connected to.

In the end it shouldn't really matter, the wallet will retry
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I got my first failed (grey) mint transaction.
It was during a time that my Internet connection was very busy and the latency was high. That can explain why some other minted block succeeded. I think the faster you can propagate your block on the network, the better your chances. Those of you with a lot of failed blocks check your internet connection latency and how many nodes you are connected to.
I bought some more at 2, tried dropping down into the 1btc but just missed, anyone else got 0.04btc todo this??? we could be at 3sat within a few hours

I could throw another 0.2 to 0.4 at it.
I am watching my PoS and its not minting anything ... not sure what is wrong.

After I see my minted coins I'll get back at the wall Smiley
How long does it take to start minting or showing up in the UI (is there a way to see if its actually minting ?)

20days from first deposit in zeit wallet, may take a few days more just depends but it will mint! there are plenty others who are minting at the moment Smiley so if you wallet is unlocked and has been working, it will come just be patient.

Ok Thanks, I wasn't sure how fast or slow the processes was.
I was too anxious to lock my wallet, I guess I've to leave it unlocked a lot longer than I would like Smiley

you can unlock specifically for minting, this keeps it locked for spending

walletpassphrase passphrase timeout mintonlytrueorfalse
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Activity: 210
I bought some more at 2, tried dropping down into the 1btc but just missed, anyone else got 0.04btc todo this??? we could be at 3sat within a few hours

How long does it take to start minting or showing up in the UI (is there a way to see if its actually minting ?)

20days from first deposit in zeit wallet, may take a few days more just depends but it will mint! there are plenty others who are minting at the moment Smiley so if you wallet is unlocked and has been working, it will come just be patient.

Ok Thanks, I wasn't sure how fast or slow the processes was.
I was too anxious to lock my wallet, I guess I've to leave it unlocked a lot longer than I would like Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 518
Merit: 503
this guy hahaha I would also be but hurt if i was screwed out of such an amazing coin by such a shit exchange Sad but I wouldn't be such a sore loser about it! this is the kind of guy who gets dumped by a girl and then stalkers her all creeply for months after, instead of just manning up and moving on! haha you keep fighting your fight junior, one day you will mature in a decent human being.
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
2sat wall just shot up again hahaha someone was watching!

Whoa !! where is that wall now !!
That must have been a BIG buy or they took it down .... down to a ~2.1 BTC 2 satoshi sell wall
click ignore
Wtf r u writing about? I invest in this coin since the begining,and my coins r with me))))Don't write here this shit.

dont quote the troll
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
THINKING OF INVESTING IN THIS COIN? *DONT!* Myself and many others who invested in this coin in the beginning had all of our coins voided from the block chain. This coin is a hands down 100% SCAM.
Jump to: