Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 540. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
2sat wall just shot up again hahaha someone was watching!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The concept is interesting
Activity: 88
Alright folks, No access to a computer for me today till about an hour ago. I apologize guys. We'll have the new wallet binaries and source in the next day or so.
Activity: 70

I agree, there are great opportunities for this community to actually do good for others.
Helping poor nations take a step closer to a sustainable/equitable world with cryptocurrency is opening Pandora's box (in a good way).
A shift in the way people see currency can happen in this lifetime, with efforts like this of like minded individuals.

Great to hear another person that's here for the movement.
I can't wait for everyone to come together and have great discussions in the future forum.
Activity: 2
Just got into Zeit only because of the community and its values. I have family that live in poorer countries and see that Zeitcoin can be an alternative currency the poorer ones. I think that lower valued currency countries will be open to virtual currencies. 
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Great news!
I just wanted to know what was going on.
Thanks for the update Ray.  Smiley

It's time to design the coin logo..... we are waiting for cool ideas...
Activity: 25
So what you folks reckon, should I pick up a couple of hundred Euro worth of Zeit?

Alternatively, if I pick up €200 worth of BTC what tactics would you recommend in bringing the value of Zeit up, as I'm sure you've guessed by now I'm a noob to this game Smiley
Great news!
I just wanted to know what was going on.
Thanks for the update Ray.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Please be patient... We will setup a forum in the next 3-4 days...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The web site is also awfully simple.
We need to make it better.

The social pages (facebook, reddit, twitter) definitely need some re-doing as well.
I wouldn't say it's top priority, but it's something that could be taken care of in a day or so.
Not sure if the devs are busy with other things, but, we should help volunteer to spruce them up if possible.
If anyone is willing or has the know-how to do it, I urge them to contact ZEITCOIN letting them know you want to help out.
Any skill we have, big or small that can be useful to the community, don't hesitate in joining the effort.

This coin will go nowhere without the people that fuel it.
We're all aware of the graveyard of other coins that lacked community.

Also, as far as project management, I know that the Einsteinium guys are using Basecamp currently for their projects. Maybe it's something we could look into.

https://basecamp.com/
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Can anybody answer on my question: Why I have 20 days old coins, but there is no minting??

Is your wallet unlocked?
Activity: 27
Can anybody answer on my question: Why I have 20 days old coins, but there is no minting??

You have to compete with people who have older coins or more coins.
If your coins lose then they get older and then they will eventually "win" and you will get them minted.
Activity: 84
Believe me I have tried my best Cheesy It just seems that this community has the best people who will help!

You need to use vertminer and not cgminer!
But vertminer was giving me random crashes to my computer so I turned to doge mining for now

I was using vertminer but I just don't get it... Why can't it work like cgminer... I don't know what should i put to bat file or shouldn't I use it at all but only conf file or both??? Also I didn't find correct conf to my asus r9 270x cards.

THIS IS A BIG MYSTERY TO ME!!!! Sad
Activity: 98
The web site is also awfully simple.
We need to make it better.

Without any consistent updates we can only wonder.
But I still think that there should be an outlet for community discussions and projects.
This thread has become mainly focused on the mining/trading aspect, which is fine, but it gets cluttered a bit when trying to discuss future plans.
I hate to keep harping on this, but I feel there are great ideas waiting to be discussed, and we need a better place to  do that.
Some may be thinking "patience, slow down, everything will come together".
But I say we can't take any day or moment in the day for granted anymore.
Beyond the mining/trading aspect, this could be a great movement whose time has come, if just executed correctly.
But we can't have serious discussions in here where every other day someone comes in yelling about a scam or crying about coins lost, or how many coins they've accumulated, yadda yadda.
If someone knows for a fact that the devs are working on one, great, then I can't wait to see it.
If not, we should develop one or at least hop into one of those un-official forums.
I know just from reading in here that there are at least a few dozen individuals who are waiting for this outlet and anxious to share their ideas.

+1 for the forum
Believe me I have tried my best Cheesy It just seems that this community has the best people who will help!

You need to use vertminer and not cgminer!
But vertminer was giving me random crashes to my computer so I turned to doge mining for now
We already have a couple unofficial forums not being used.
I don't know why we haven't transitioned somewhere else other than bitcointalk.
Maybe it's time we create an official space for the community.
But I suppose this is something we can decide in the coming week or so.

Also, logo/graphics people, keep coming with those new coin logo ideas. I'm enjoying the contribution.  Smiley

(pretty much crickets in these two)
http://forumco.in/zeitcoin/index.php

http://altcoinauthority.com/forums/forum/altcoins/zeitcoin-movement/

I was talking about a official forum. Hosted on an a vserver. Nothing like this above...

Greets,
Ray

Our Dev did say this was being worked on. I have confidence that it will be opened to us when it's ready.

Without any consistent updates we can only wonder.
But I still think that there should be an outlet for community discussions and projects.
This thread has become mainly focused on the mining/trading aspect, which is fine, but it gets cluttered a bit when trying to discuss future plans.
I hate to keep harping on this, but I feel there are great ideas waiting to be discussed, and we need a better place to  do that.
Some may be thinking "patience, slow down, everything will come together".
But I say we can't take any day or moment in the day for granted anymore.
Beyond the mining/trading aspect, this could be a great movement whose time has come, if just executed correctly.
But we can't have serious discussions in here where every other day someone comes in yelling about a scam or crying about coins lost, or how many coins they've accumulated, yadda yadda.
If someone knows for a fact that the devs are working on one, great, then I can't wait to see it.
If not, we should develop one or at least hop into one of those un-official forums.
I know just from reading in here that there are at least a few dozen individuals who are waiting for this outlet and anxious to share their ideas.
Jump to: