Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 559. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Do want ...dont want..either way its been on the 1st page as part of the Zeitcoin plan

1st page:
- HELP GET ZEITCOIN ON CRYPTSY! We're getting closer. Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

And we were ELEVENTH. Clearly we didn't want to be on Cryptsy or the pooling of Cryptsy points would have happened and we'd have pushed for it.

Exactly, and then all of a sudden, bam, now it's on cryptsy?
wasn't expecting it this soon.
i think, we should have built up more steam before doing that.
i guess we'll see what happens...

I have been seeing this happen with lots of coins... often there is a post from someone from china first saying there on board or promoing it..and BAM its on crytpsy or cryptorush or mintpal......
then dump... but Zeit is already at 1-2 sat and I missed the post if there was one....
I have to agree ..bad timing... but maybe good for the longer term.
Iam in watch mode for the most part...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Do want ...dont want..either way its been on the 1st page as part of the Zeitcoin plan

1st page:

And we were ELEVENTH. Clearly we didn't want to be on Cryptsy or the pooling of Cryptsy points would have happened and we'd have pushed for it.

Exactly, and then all of a sudden, bam, now it's on cryptsy?
wasn't expecting it this soon.
i think, we should have built up more steam before doing that.
i guess we'll see what happens...
Activity: 98
I'm sorry, but can anybody help to unlock wallet? I saw it earlier, but can't find through 300 pages to find that message. Thanks!
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
PND DevTeam
Big dump a cryptsy, must be all the coinex.pw zeitcoins Sad  Block explorer broken now too?
 http://zeitcoin-explorer.info:2750/address/MXJ8xbu4xyfCxbnVzX4knaBkhPAfq8q6Xc  would be nice to see if
coins did move from coinex.pw exchange.   lots sellers I bought a bunch at 55 litoshi, was a great zeitcoin day too after getting my first POS installment.
 Undecided
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
I have one problem I have 150000 coins in cryptorush.in and now cannot withdraw them they are saying contact to them what I do now how can I have these coins back

See the OP for the Zeit statement.
It's unlikely you're going to get them back.

For additional information, search this thread, there are probably >100 posts about it.

1st page:

Activity: 338
Merit: 251
lol -- on the zeitcoin/btc page -- Move trades to the LTC market - The price is trading too low to continue in this Market
the real problem in the crypto world is too many amateurs playing the market and creating walls that they cannot understand the consequences of
\

So true....
Easy to spot those who have traded before...stock, currency, commodities, .......
and those who havent.

Crypto is alot like the early 2000's with stocks... LOTS of hype and P&D
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
I have one problem I have 150000 coins in cryptorush.in and now cannot withdraw them they are saying contact to them what I do now how can I have these coins back
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Why its bad that zeit is at cryptsy??

EDIT: Well, I would pull my coins, if Cryptsy would process the test withdrawal!

This is exactly the problem the Doge community was having on cryptsy. Lots of people losing lots of money because transactions were taking hours and even days to go through.
Activity: 126
Bla bla bla, or you guys unhappy youre coins didnt got add on cryptsy and come here to troll about it?? Or are you really zeitcoin supporters?? Becouse if thats so iam completly lost. Free publicity, what do we want??

For people to stop selling @2 so the price can gradually raise over a long period of time whilst POS minting.

It's good to see Cryptsy holding strong with some 3 satoshi buys and yes, publicity is good, the diff is up a lot today and the network hashrate has gone up another 200MH/s in the last hour.
so buy them out foo

I bought as many as I could

1st page:

Updates
BTC March 19 BTC
- Block Explorer Updated: http://zeitcoin-explorer.info:2750
- LISTED ON CoinMarketCap: www.CoinMarketCap.com
- We will be listed on CoinWarz soon!
★ Community Bounties & Giveaways ★
A list of bounties and giveaways can be found here: http://altcoinauthority.com/altcoin-giveaways/

March 17
- Community bounties created to help spread awareness
- Updated Block Explorer will be available soon
- Promotional plan (step 1) roll-out with community-focused bounties
- Listing on CoinMarketCap soon
- Listing on CoinWarz soon
- Developmental update & report on future plans

March 14
ZEITCOIN LISTED ON MINTPAL!
-https://www.mintpal.com/market/ZEIT/BTC
- Block explorer upgrade almost complete!! Available soon.
- Set your sights on Cryptsy!
Please vote once per day.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
the real problem in the crypto world is too many amateurs playing the market and creating walls that they cannot understand the consequences of
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Bla bla bla, or you guys unhappy youre coins didnt got add on cryptsy and come here to troll about it?? Or are you really zeitcoin supporters?? Becouse if thats so iam completly lost. Free publicity, what do we want??

For people to stop selling @2 so the price can gradually raise over a long period of time whilst POS minting.

It's good to see Cryptsy holding strong with some 3 satoshi buys and yes, publicity is good, the diff is up a lot today and the network hashrate has gone up another 200MH/s in the last hour.
so buy them out foo

Well, I'm probably one of the top posters in this thread and supplied reasons and a link to why it's too early to hit Cryptsy.
Needed to be after the PoW falls to 1 coin per block or we just end up with dumpers on there which kills the price and therefore it's already removed from people's watch lists before we get ourselves sorted.

There have been several of us saying that we don't want to be listed on Cryptsy, have been for a couple of weeks, so does that mean you're not a true Zeitcoin supporter as you've not been reading the thread properly?

I did want LYC listing, been holding because it's been at the top of the vote list for over a week, been mining it on and off for that time too (the pool failed a couple of times and I didn't notice the rig failover to Zeit again) in the hopes of being able to buy more Zeit.

EDIT: At least Cryptsy's added an LTC market for Zeit now.
Withdrawal not going through though, seems it's blocked for the time being :@
Activity: 294
Guyz my Piece Of Steak kicked in! Works well.
Activity: 126

Activity: 112
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
The interesting question for tonight is,

Will Cryptsy pull MintPal up to 3 or will MintPal drag Cryptsy down to 1 or 2 ?

... and how many little hearts will be broken in the process, f'narr, f'narr.

*Lions on a Friday bender are quite EVIL really Wink
Activity: 434
I beleive to this coin and i will hold it although if i have to pay my bills.I will continue to buy from mintpal and i will continue to mine.If nothing goes well its ok i play and i lost.As i said shit happens
Jump to: