Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 554. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I would like for the Dev team to solve this and by posting this here I am trying to resolve this issue within the community as you stated!

Thank you and i await news from you as soon as possible

You're a long way down the list, don't expect to get anything for several months in all likelyhood. CryptoRush have screwed A LOT of people with their carelessness and don't appear to have any interest in rectifying the problem.

There is a donation address but there's only about 55m in there as of yesterday when I last looked.

My advice, Stop using CryptoRush.

EDIT: A screenshot isn't really proof of anything, there's a reason information was requested from CryptoRush, without that I'm not sure any reimbursements can be given.
I wouldn't personally.

Yes, you are right. Only a screenshot does not prove anything but thank god for block explorers:

http://zeitcoin-explorer.info:2750/tx/055bd8630ab457a5319ccc4a3bd1870cb4a9536309292e5ef5111aba53e58708

I think we established proof now!!!

Now I need the solution for reimburse.

Thank you

Like TuxNut said, there is a voluntary fund that the Zeit community has set up to help some of those that lost out to CR's mistake, but there isn't a huge amount in it. Any coins OWED to you are owed to you by CR, not Zeit coin, the dev's or the community.

This post might be of some use to you. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/if-you-lost-your-zeit-coin-balance-on-cryptorushin-please-red-this-521022

Don't bother trying to reason with these scammers. This community is the one who scammed us. The developer released some faulty wallet that allowed users to withdraw zietcoin that didn't belong to them. They will not repay a single zeitcoin. I have been emailing the 'developer' and messaging on here for over a week. All you will get is this horrible, rude community insulting you and saying it's your fault and you aren't owed anything. All you can do now is warn others and take note of the people who are still hyping this coin still so if you see them in other coin forums you can let people know they are scammers.

block explorer was not ready when it happened ... the problem with CR may be a connection?

I am a supporter of ZEITCOIN from day one, I have not sold even 1 coin because I believe in this movement, community, DEV.
Now ... how can I spend my time, energy and patience, eg a currency that should be governed by the community and not by an invisible hand that can manipulate the price and let it die soon.

begins the speculation?!

CryptoRush updates wallet preemptively and screws up refunds when they try to fix it. Blames Zeitcoin. How is block explorer connected to CR? That is just ridiculous.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Since my last post, I've had 2 more "Mined" entries.  One confirmed, while the other is gray with the others from yesterday.  Strangely, while the one was confirming (only 57 Zeitcoin), the stake number was somewhere in the 4000s.  Either I don't understand how this interest thing works or this wallet is screwy.  Or both.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
I would like for the Dev team to solve this and by posting this here I am trying to resolve this issue within the community as you stated!

You're a long way down the list, don't expect to get anything for several months in all likelyhood. CryptoRush have screwed A LOT of people with their carelessness and don't appear to have any interest in rectifying the problem.

There is a donation address but there's only about 55m in there as of yesterday when I last looked.

EDIT: A screenshot isn't really proof of anything, there's a reason information was requested from CryptoRush, without that I'm not sure any reimbursements can be given.
I wouldn't personally.

Yes, you are right. Only a screenshot does not prove anything but thank god for block explorers:

http://zeitcoin-explorer.info:2750/tx/055bd8630ab457a5319ccc4a3bd1870cb4a9536309292e5ef5111aba53e58708

Thank you

Like TuxNut said, there is a voluntary fund that the Zeit community has set up to help some of those that lost out to CR's mistake, but there isn't a huge amount in it. Any coins OWED to you are owed to you by CR, not Zeit coin, the dev's or the community.

This post might be of some use to you. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/if-you-lost-your-zeit-coin-balance-on-cryptorushin-please-red-this-521022

Don't bother trying to reason with these scammers. This community is the one who scammed us. The developer released some faulty wallet that allowed users to withdraw zietcoin that didn't belong to them. They will not repay a single zeitcoin. I have been emailing the 'developer' and messaging on here for over a week. All you will get is this horrible, rude community insulting you and saying it's your fault and you aren't owed anything. All you can do now is warn others and take note of the people who are still hyping this coin still so if you see them in other coin forums you can let people know they are scammers.

block explorer was not ready when it happened ... the problem with CR may be a connection?

I am a supporter of ZEITCOIN from day one, I have not sold even 1 coin because I believe in this movement, community, DEV.
Now ... how can I spend my time, energy and patience, eg a currency that should be governed by the community and not by an invisible hand that can manipulate the price and let it die soon.

begins the speculation?!
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
How long does minting take once you are past the 20 days and the wallets unlocked?
Not sure if it's from midnight (EST I think) that day, I have seen posts about this.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
How long does minting take once you are past the 20 days and the wallets unlocked?
Activity: 126
You what? As far as I know, I'm the only developer working on the project atm as the other developer has been flaky(not to mention not even signed up on this forum), and I've never recieved a message from you.

On top of that, the wallet was not faulty. It was an update that would have required an urgent upgrade on all sides due to a transaction exchange (Otherwise would have forked). CryptoRush updated on their own without ANY message from the Zeitcoin team, and because of that, their exchange(Note: Their exchange. no one else, only them) started having screwed up transactions. Then when they tried to recover it, they were giving back incorrect amounts to all people. Cryptorush screwed up, not the original developer, not the team behind Zeitcoin, not the community. Cryptorush screwed people. It's not the only coin they've dropped the ball with. I bet you have missed everytime a coin forked and they didn't update, then said "oops, no one told us", yet they supposedly "update to master" at all times, which is a terrible idea for anyone who is competent enough to compile their own wallet, let alone run an exchange.

I'm wondering if you work at CryptoRush and just want the blame off the exchange.

Don't feed the troll, this isn't the first time he's been on here talking about being scammed by the devs even though he just got caught up in CR's stupidity.
Activity: 112
Anyone able to set up a multipool? 1 mil ZEIT bounty
Activity: 88

You what? As far as I know, I'm the only developer working on the project atm as the other developer has been flaky(not to mention not even signed up on this forum), and I've never recieved a message from you.

On top of that, the wallet was not faulty. It was an update that would have required an urgent upgrade on all sides due to a transaction exchange (Otherwise would have forked). CryptoRush updated on their own without ANY message from the Zeitcoin team, and because of that, their exchange(Note: Their exchange. no one else, only them) started having screwed up transactions. Then when they tried to recover it, they were giving back incorrect amounts to all people. Cryptorush screwed up, not the original developer, not the team behind Zeitcoin, not the community. Cryptorush screwed people. It's not the only coin they've dropped the ball with. I bet you have missed everytime a coin forked and they didn't update, then said "oops, no one told us", yet they supposedly "update to master" at all times, which is a terrible idea for anyone who is competent enough to compile their own wallet, let alone run an exchange.

I'm wondering if you work at CryptoRush and just want the blame off the exchange.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534

I wouldn't personally.

Thank you

TuxNut is a scammer.
Activity: 126
This user is currently ignored.

such bliss, much quiet

Wow, such ignore
Please take 30 seconds to complete

Please answer honestly, it is important.
Thanks
Bump to new page
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I woke up to a bunch more grayed out "Mined" amounts.  These are the ones with the little hammer icons.  A couple at midnight, 2am, 3am, 4am, etc.  You get the idea.  They, along with the first 7 I saw from last night, still say 0 confirmations or, more precisely, "Generated but not accepted mined."  

Is there a possibility that the interest payments will, for some reason, not pay as I'm seeing here?  In total, 20 "Mined" entries.  19 have 0 confirmations; 1 was paid.  

Do I just have to wait a really long time or is something broken?

I got two grayed out minting like you.  However most of them confirm.  I think it's like orphan problem in mining.  All is lost if it happen.  You can mitigate your lost by search orphan problem in p2pool.  You will understand why.  1. Set your zeitcoin wallet to high priority in window task processing manager setting. ( press control+Alt+Del). 2. tune up you internet connection in your router setting
Activity: 114
Helo comunity! What happend with mintpal.com? i can't login(
invalid username or password(
Ditto

MintPal ‏@MintPalExchange  2m
We're investigating issues with logging in currently, should have it resolved very shortly.
Collapse

MintPal ‏@MintPalExchange  6m
The login issue has now been resolved, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

yes everething good)thank u!
Ditto

We're investigating issues with logging in currently, should have it resolved very shortly.
Collapse

MintPal ‏@MintPalExchange  6m
The login issue has now been resolved, apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
This user is currently ignored.

such bliss, much quiet
Are we ever gonna get out if the 1satoshi zone?

This scam coin is not even worth a single satoshi, it isn't even worth .000000001 of a litecoin. The developer stole most of the early adopters coins

I wouldn't personally.

Thank you

Ditto

Collapse
Ditto

Collapse
Jump to: