Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 556. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

!! Stop selling low !!

Minting is here:

What is the wallet version & contents of the conf file?
Activity: 180

!! Stop selling low !!

Minting is here:
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I forgot to mention in this post earlier on: If you wish to find me or others about development of the coin, we're in #zeit-dev and #zeitcoin on freenode. Feel free to join us Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Whats the deal with the block explorer?  Its dropping off too often.  With more and more recognition we're getting we need to maintain stability and reliability.

There are issues with the block explorer. I just woke up, I'll investigate it shortly.

-- Edit --
It's back up for now. I may bring it down later to do server changes.

Also: For the love of god, do not trade Zeit for LTC people. That's going to kill the coin before it even has a chance to take off. The incompetence over at Cryptsy is astounding when it comes to this, and this is why quite a few coins have died.

That`s right.Trade only at mindpal at btc.The coin must go up to the sky and it will go if  everyone has faith and positive for the coin
Activity: 88
Whats the deal with the block explorer?  Its dropping off too often.  With more and more recognition we're getting we need to maintain stability and reliability.

There are issues with the block explorer. I just woke up, I'll investigate it shortly.

-- Edit --
It's back up for now. I may bring it down later to do server changes.

Also: For the love of god, do not trade Zeit for LTC people. That's going to kill the coin before it even has a chance to take off. The incompetence over at Cryptsy is astounding when it comes to this, and this is why quite a few coins have died.
Activity: 126
Anyone else notice Zeit now has 20% more trade volume than Doge on Mintpal?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
EarnCryptoCoins
40197 ZEIT already claimed!
4600+ members/650+ claiming ZEIT every hour!
10000+ claims/1200+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free ZeitCoins!

ZeitCoin Faucet
Pays 1.00 ZEIT per hour.
10% referral earnings.
Payouts are done automatically every day.

DONATIONS
MhokMLugnDD553ZkU81A6xXohJGKmhSRPS

(After donating PM us with TXID, short title(40 chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

ZeitCoin Raffle
Tickets 100 ZEIT each.
Draw every 12 hours.
1% house edge goes for faucet.
Activity: 17
How long does it take for Cryptsy to withdraw BTC???
13 hours and it's pending...
Can I cancel it?

Normally not that long, I withdrew last night and it was actually pretty fast. Did you confirm the transaction through the email?

Yes, I did.
I withdrew it to Mintpal should it be a problem?

If it's saying pending in Cryptsy you won't have a TrxID which means it won't have left Cryptsy, might be worth dropping them a support ticket. If you do have a TrxID, go to Blockchain and search for it.

I don't have a TrxID. Just wrote them a ticket.
Looks like Zeit wouldn't be cheaper at Mintpal when finally my BTCs will move to it  Undecided
Can I cancel it?

Normally not that long, I withdrew last night and it was actually pretty fast. Did you confirm the transaction through the email?

Yes, I did.

If it's saying pending in Cryptsy you won't have a TrxID which means it won't have left Cryptsy, might be worth dropping them a support ticket. If you do have a TrxID, go to Blockchain and search for it.
Can I cancel it?

Yes, I did.
Can I cancel it?

Activity: 112
Difficulty is a bit up and block halving was couple hours ago....
Can I cancel it?
Difficulty is rising but untill tonight i will keep mining Grin Grin
Activity: 112
Everybody sell youre coins at 1,2 and 3 satoshi !! Fill the plain so heavy it cant take off !!
Activity: 180
Quiet minting factory. Good work Zeit!

Everybody clever should invest in ZEIT POS coin. Because of near end of script mining.

Activity: 70
If everything go well there is a change for zeit coin to climb at that price.Like shit happens so the dreams happens.Be positive people!!!!!!!!
Activity: 574

Heh while that insane level of optimism is nice to think about.  If thats what it took to make it profitable to mine then it just wont reach it.  I really doubt theres any way that price could be achieved.  People would be selling long before that and raking in huge profits.  

At that price my 3.5m zeit would be worth 5-6 million dollars.  Nice to think but i dont think so Smiley
I do believe the price will rise a lot, which is why ive been gathering everything i can and still am.  Just not that Smiley
[/quote]

Not really... If you have 3.5mil Zeitcoins at 0.00002, you would get 42.000 dollars (assuming Bitcoin=600dollars)

Still, I see your point and I agree with it. Its not bad for people to dream though....
Activity: 18
Plus I saw that ZEIT disappeared from coinmarketcap - it could be temporarily, I don't know.

It's dropped to no. 187. Click "view all".
And the reason for that is there is no available block explorer Sad
Jump to: