Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 555. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Please take 30 seconds to complete

Please answer honestly, it is important.
Thanks
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Helo comunity! What happend with mintpal.com? i can't login(
Activity: 112
I think we need a multipool mining the most profitable coin, playing out in zeitcoin. Look at blackcoin and what this had done. I wanna donate 1 mil ZEIT for whoever sets this up.
Activity: 112
Are we ever gonna get out if the 1satoshi zone?
Activity: 98
I've unlocked wallet, but nothing happens ... May be I don't understand how it works ...  Undecided

Coins won't start minting until they're 20 days old. Have a look at transactions and see how old your coins are.

Oh, thanks!
Activity: 126
I've unlocked wallet, but nothing happens ... May be I don't understand how it works ...  Undecided

Coins won't start minting until they're 20 days old. Have a look at transactions and see how old your coins are.
Activity: 98
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Wow, it always seems to kick off when we Brits are asleep!

After careful consideration, I'm making a personal decision to completely boycott Cryptsy for the mayhem they have caused. Even cashed in my points to transfer to MintPal to buy Zeit.

Mind you, on a positive note the MintPal 24 hr volume on Zeit is higher than Doge & it won't be long before the price hits 3.

My plan is to make some BTC until maybe Thursday, then be ready for another round of 'The Game'.

This time to start the attack on the 3-wall Wink

Have a great weekend, Zeitcoiners Cheesy

Activity: 178
I did make a 500 payment on 3-4, at which time I already had 10s of thousdands (maybe 30,000).  Could that 500 payment really have messed something up?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Still synchronizing with network and 65 blocks remaining?Huh? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh ???Is there any problem with my wallet???
Activity: 168
I woke up to a bunch more grayed out "Mined" amounts.  These are the ones with the little hammer icons.  A couple at midnight, 2am, 3am, 4am, etc.  You get the idea.  They, along with the first 7 I saw from last night, still say 0 confirmations or, more precisely, "Generated but not accepted mined."  

Is there a possibility that the interest payments will, for some reason, not pay as I'm seeing here?  In total, 20 "Mined" entries.  19 have 0 confirmations; 1 was paid.  

Do I just have to wait a really long time or is something broken?

How long have you waited? Mine have all paid out very quickly. Did you maybe transfer out sums, which might have reset the 20 day counter?
Activity: 126
I would like for the Dev team to solve this and by posting this here I am trying to resolve this issue within the community as you stated!

Thank you and i await news from you as soon as possible

You're a long way down the list, don't expect to get anything for several months in all likelyhood. CryptoRush have screwed A LOT of people with their carelessness and don't appear to have any interest in rectifying the problem.

There is a donation address but there's only about 55m in there as of yesterday when I last looked.

My advice, Stop using CryptoRush.

EDIT: A screenshot isn't really proof of anything, there's a reason information was requested from CryptoRush, without that I'm not sure any reimbursements can be given.
I wouldn't personally.

Yes, you are right. Only a screenshot does not prove anything but thank god for block explorers:

http://zeitcoin-explorer.info:2750/tx/055bd8630ab457a5319ccc4a3bd1870cb4a9536309292e5ef5111aba53e58708

I think we established proof now!!!

Now I need the solution for reimburse.

Thank you

Like TuxNut said, there is a voluntary fund that the Zeit community has set up to help some of those that lost out to CR's mistake, but there isn't a huge amount in it. Any coins OWED to you are owed to you by CR, not Zeit coin, the dev's or the community.

This post might be of some use to you. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/if-you-lost-your-zeit-coin-balance-on-cryptorushin-please-red-this-521022
Activity: 178
I woke up to a bunch more grayed out "Mined" amounts.  These are the ones with the little hammer icons.  A couple at midnight, 2am, 3am, 4am, etc.  You get the idea.  They, along with the first 7 I saw from last night, still say 0 confirmations or, more precisely, "Generated but not accepted mined."  

Is there a possibility that the interest payments will, for some reason, not pay as I'm seeing here?  In total, 20 "Mined" entries.  19 have 0 confirmations; 1 was paid.  

Do I just have to wait a really long time or is something broken?
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
I just bought 45000 ZEIT with change I had left over at Bittrex, now I've got them, what do I do with them??  Huh
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I would like for the Dev team to solve this and by posting this here I am trying to resolve this issue within the community as you stated!

Thank you and i await news from you as soon as possible

You're a long way down the list, don't expect to get anything for several months in all likelyhood. CryptoRush have screwed A LOT of people with their carelessness and don't appear to have any interest in rectifying the problem.

There is a donation address but there's only about 55m in there as of yesterday when I last looked.

My advice, Stop using CryptoRush.

EDIT: A screenshot isn't really proof of anything, there's a reason information was requested from CryptoRush, without that I'm not sure any reimbursements can be given.
I wouldn't personally.

Yes, you are right. Only a screenshot does not prove anything but thank god for block explorers:

http://zeitcoin-explorer.info:2750/tx/055bd8630ab457a5319ccc4a3bd1870cb4a9536309292e5ef5111aba53e58708

I think we established proof now!!!

Now I need the solution for reimburse.

Thank you

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Over two hours past the 20 day mark for my oldest transaction and still no minting. I checked and saw that I was on v 1.0.0.0 of the wallet, so I upgraded to v 1.0.1.0. Not sure if it will make a difference though.
Activity: 434
I have left wallet open and write to console walletpassphrase ****** 999999 true  and everything was ok and when i return from work i saw the wallet and trying to sychronize with the network why?Huh?43 blocks remaing s there any problem???
Activity: 180

!! Stop selling low !!

Minting is here:

What is the wallet version & contents of the conf file?

Wallet version: v1.0.1.0

Unlock wallet: Help -> Debug window -> Console tab -> walletpassphrase YOUR_PASSWORD 9999999 true

Wait a minute to see unlocked wallet.

Contents of the conf file is default nothing changed (I even don't see .conf file in wallet folder).
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Aw, man i just feel sad. I had about 1,440,000 (a mill and half) zeit in my coinader account and now they're gone with some silly excuses, seems to me they were just another scam ex!! wish i could get it back.
Activity: 294

Yourmine ZEIT coin Pool Open!

JOIN HERE!

Server upgrades now completed Smiley
Jump to: