Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 561. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
True, but it is a welcome change of pace from the 1 - 2 satoshi it has been at lately.
And now it's back to 1-2

So glad I chose to forgo Minting in the hope of getting more coins from high sell and buy back later when low.

Damn dumpers!

blaming dumpers while being trader

people who try to sell high and buy low put just as much down pressure as dumpers

So, you prefer the coins be held by the trade bots rather than someone that actually believes in the cause or do you just love to wind me up by saying the exact opposite of whatever I say everytime?
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Stupid sellers who don't believe in long term profit...
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
don't tank it in like you did on mintpal
Activity: 392
True, but it is a welcome change of pace from the 1 - 2 satoshi it has been at lately.
And now it's back to 1-2

So glad I chose to forgo Minting in the hope of getting more coins from high sell and buy back later when low.

Damn dumpers!

blaming dumpers while being trader

people who try to sell high and buy low put just as much down pressure as dumpers
wish i could provide some buy support, i just moved some btc to mintpal before ZEIT went live
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
And now it's back to 1-2
yep...
2014-03-21 16:31:36   Sell   0.00000002   35625625.00000000   0.71251250
And now it's back to 1-2

Damn dumpers!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Hey, Zeit just jumped to 8 satoshi on crypto-prices.com! Could it be?
It didn't so much jump to and fall back to.
Highest buy order before coins arrived was 12, it's been dropping ever since as people keep undercutting the lowest price on the sell orders.

We're a bit screwed at the moment I think.
legendary
Hey, Zeit just jumped to 8 satoshi on crypto-prices.com! Could it be?
Activity: 238

ZEIT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
legendary
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm not very experienced with exchanges. But wouldn't some people at least have to sell some zeit in order for others the buy it? Explain in laymans terms please.  Cool
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Please don't sell ZEIT too low  Angry
legendary
I'm not sure how I feel about the cryptsy thing either. I just read a good sized thread in the alt section about how much trouble people have been having with Doge on cryptsy. With the cryptorush incident still fresh in our minds, do we really want to push the possibility of having another exchange without the best track record handling our coins? I mean, if cryptsy starts having issues with Zeit then it could possibly chase away investors. Just a thought anyway.

well maybe we should get a vote together.
i'm sure some don't want it on there so soon, and others do.
But who made the decision so quickly? And without and heads up?
 Huh

we just got on mintpal. what's the rush?

True. Maybe some people with experience with cryptsy whether good or bad could weigh in so we can get pros and cons laid out for us.

I hold out my faith in this coin though. I mean, just look at Belicoin. Now there's a coin with no real purpose that was launched on Feb 11th with a 900 billion max coin with 7.2 billion premined, and it is sitting at 18 satoshi right now. If they can get to 18 satoshi in about 6 weeks, then what's to stop us from exceeding that?

Edit - I see that Zeit is live.
I'm not sure how I feel about the cryptsy thing either. I just read a good sized thread in the alt section about how much trouble people have been having with Doge on cryptsy. With the cryptorush incident still fresh in our minds, do we really want to push the possibility of having another exchange without the best track record handling our coins? I mean, if cryptsy starts having issues with Zeit then it could possibly chase away investors. Just a thought anyway.

Huh

Don't know, I tweated at them that I don't think we want to be there but ZeitCoin's offline Sad

It's upto them though I guess whether to list a coin or not

Ignoring the coins with the highest votes is bang out of order though.

They've tweeted, it's already live
Activity: 126
Zeit is LIVE on Cryptsy

as long as the dev make sure to do internal testing, maybe release on a separate branch for beta testers and then release on master once proven good.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Huh

speaking of rushing, maybe we're rushing to judgement.
But without any word from the dev, we can only speculate.
LionOfNarnia, the relationship of miners to to coin value is actually inverse of what you think. Miners switch to what they think is most profitable, value drops, they hop off, value goes up they hop on.

But i dont doubt we will reach DOGE value levels, considering we have a smaller supply and slower reward rate.
Jump to: