Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 558. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
2 wall at mintpal coming down nicely
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Can someone explain the "minting" process to me?  I have 9 entries that say "Mined," but only the 8th entry has confirmed.  The others have not (and the 9th one literally just appeared).  It's been a couple hours and they still have 0 confirms.  What's the secret?

secret is to wait till they are confirmed by the network and make sure the wallet is unlocked maybe

How do I unlock my wallet. There is no button or anywhere in the menu.

Thanks

Help -> Debug window
console Tab, enter command:
Code:
walletpassphrase yourpassphrase 999999 true

What is the walletpassphrase for zeitcoin?? sorry for my silly questions

if your wallet is not encrypted then you dont need to unlock

My wallets says: "Minting is suspended due locked wallet"

I just want to unlock my wallet so I can start minting. Thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Today's update speaks for itself. Have a great weekend Zeitcoin family  Cheesy

Updates
BTC March 21 BTC
★  Shocked  Zeitcoin Listed On Cryptsy  Shocked   ★
- Zeitcoin listed on CoinWarz
- Bounties & Giveaways going strong: http://altcoinauthority.com/altcoin-giveaways/
- Next stop: The Moon Smiley

Really, that's the 'official' line is it, "- Next stop: The Moon Smiley"

Yep, feeling pretty duped!
Activity: 392
Can someone explain the "minting" process to me?  I have 9 entries that say "Mined," but only the 8th entry has confirmed.  The others have not (and the 9th one literally just appeared).  It's been a couple hours and they still have 0 confirms.  What's the secret?

secret is to wait till they are confirmed by the network and make sure the wallet is unlocked maybe

Thanks

Help -> Debug window
Code:

if your wallet is not encrypted then you dont need to unlock

Thanks

Help -> Debug window
Code:

Thanks

Help -> Debug window
Code:

Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Today's update speaks for itself. Have a great weekend Zeitcoin family  Cheesy

Updates
BTC March 21 BTC
★  Shocked  Zeitcoin Listed On Cryptsy  Shocked   ★
- Zeitcoin listed on CoinWarz
- Bounties & Giveaways going strong: http://altcoinauthority.com/altcoin-giveaways/
- Next stop: The Moon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Hey guys, so I posted the Zeitcoin statement from altcoinauthority.com in a blog I created to help promote Zeit. If anyone has a free minute or two and are interested in helping out, I would appreciate if some of you could post replies to it and/or pimp it out on your FB or Twitter pages or whatever. Just something to try and spread the word and get people interested in Zeit.

http://stevegreerblog.wordpress.com/

'Tain't no big thang, Bro.

Shared on FB with pleasure. Good read Cheesy

Many thanks!

mo·ron  (môr′ŏn′, mōr′-)
n.
1. A stupid person; a dolt.

2. Psychology A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

3. 2014-03-21 23:46:13   SELL   0.00000001   21931810.51509900   0.21931810

That's better than my moronic moment on Cryptsy.
Was setting up some LTC sell orders and instead of 200litoshi I put 20litoshi for a half mil order.
Before I realised my mistake I hd a screen of trade confirmations, some in th 50s but >400k went for 26litoshi.

Whoever got them, I hope you enjoy and please, have some empathy Smiley

Each input you have into the wallet will be minted on its own so if you had the pool paying out 100 times a day, you'll be minting 100 times a day. If you only paid out once a day, you'll mint once a day.

The coins get split in half as well each time, so a 1m coin transaction will become 2 x 500k + new minted coins.

Oh and there's like 50 confirmations required for minted coins.

should i throw btc at mintpal or cryptsy?

i like seeing the wall @ 2 on mintpal go down but the cryptsy wall is smaller and i could take it down.

To hell with Cryptsy, let them die!
Activity: 349

should i throw btc at mintpal or cryptsy?

i like seeing the wall @ 2 on mintpal go down but the cryptsy wall is smaller and i could take it down.
Activity: 178
Can someone explain the "minting" process to me?  I have 9 entries that say "Mined," but only the 8th entry has confirmed.  The others have not (and the 9th one literally just appeared).  It's been a couple hours and they still have 0 confirms.  What's the secret?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Hey guys, so I posted the Zeitcoin statement from altcoinauthority.com in a blog I created to help promote Zeit. If anyone has a free minute or two and are interested in helping out, I would appreciate if some of you could post replies to it and/or pimp it out on your FB or Twitter pages or whatever. Just something to try and spread the word and get people interested in Zeit.

'Tain't no big thang, Bro.

Shared on FB with pleasure. Good read Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
And there goes cryptsy..... And i go to sleep!!!!!!!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

mo·ron  (môr′ŏn′, mōr′-)
n.
1. A stupid person; a dolt.

2. Psychology A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

3. 2014-03-21 23:46:13   SELL   0.00000001   21931810.51509900   0.21931810

[From Greek mōron, neuter of mōros, stupid, foolish.]
mo·ron′ic (mə-rŏn′ĭk, mô-) adj.
mo·ron′i·cal·ly adv.
mo′ron′ism, mo·ron′i·ty (mə-rŏn′ĭ-tē, mô-) n.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

I would like for the Dev team to solve this and by posting this here I am trying to resolve this issue within the community as you stated!

Thank you and i await news from you as soon as possible

You're a long way down the list, don't expect to get anything for several months in all likelyhood. CryptoRush have screwed A LOT of people with their carelessness and don't appear to have any interest in rectifying the problem.

There is a donation address but there's only about 55m in there as of yesterday when I last looked.

My advice, Stop using CryptoRush.

EDIT: A screenshot isn't really proof of anything, there's a reason information was requested from CryptoRush, without that I'm not sure any reimbursements can be given.
I wouldn't personally.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I have one problem I have 150000 coins in cryptorush.in and now cannot withdraw them they are saying contact to them what I do now how can I have these coins back

See the OP for the Zeit statement.
It's unlikely you're going to get them back.

For additional information, search this thread, there are probably >100 posts about it.

Well I did read the statement and here I quote them:

"We have contacted Cryptorush to receive a list of all usernames and amounts that suffered a loss
in order for us to make the reimbursements. At the time of writing, we have yet to receive a
response from them and will await their reply to move forward with reimbursements. In the
meantime, we urge all those who suffered a loss at CryptoRush to please contact us at
[email protected] and provide us with all information you have regarding this issue."

I have been patient and sent a e-mail to  [email protected] 6 days ago. I did not have any reply from them to my e-mail with the following message sent to them:

Hello,

I am writing to you following the instructions that were giving to me by Cryptorush exchange market and I am forwarding to you the e-mail that they have responded when I have opened a support ticket to withdraw my 698,690.18394700 Zeitcoins from my Balance!
I also have attached a screenshot of my balance in Cryptorush.in exchange as prove!
I would like for you to reimburse me to the following wallet address: MjQ15zcrGJV4gvLVFqiAyCbF8g5gTbubbM

And here it is my Zeitcoin balance at Cryptorush Exchange Screenshot:

I would like for the Dev team to solve this and by posting this here I am trying to resolve this issue within the community as you stated!

Thank you and i await news from you as soon as possible
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm sorry, but can anybody help to unlock wallet? I saw it earlier, but can't find through 300 pages to find that message. Thanks!

http://www.reddit.com/r/ZEITCOIN/comments/1zm16k/how_to_unlock_your_wallet_to_allow_minting_to/
Jump to: