Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 565. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
STOP SELLING CHEAP, DUMMIES - YOU'RE THROWING AWAY MONEY

Oh no! not money! it's so precious!  Shocked
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Confirmed that PoS is working:

Stake: for example 38139 (this is the sum of your eligible sum of stake plus the interest for the stake)

And the interest the you earned as stake shows up as Mined in your wallet. It showed up exactly 40 minutes after your first payment was eligible for stake.

HAPPY FRIDAY Cheesy

... Just thought I'd let y'all know that my wallet has started PoS/Minting a few minutes ago. Exciting!
How and where do you see that happening??

OK, all of a sudden I had 36K show up on the 'stake' window, then about 480 appeared in recent transactions (with a crossed-hammers symbol!) - took about 20 mins to get all the confirmations - then got added to the balance. As soon as it did, the 'stake' went away. I checked my transaction history, that 36K was from the first ever deposit into my wallet.

If I'm right, the next one is due at 22.10 gmt.

They start coming thick n fast after that, I've made 100 deposits in 20 days so that should be around 5/day.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Dammit.  I probably have to wait 20+ days from the time of the first working Mac wallet.   Angry
Guess I'll keep mining like a fiend, then...

Honestly, you're better off mining something else then BUYING Zeit @ 2

BTW all, only fair to report a slight change of tactics in that department myself -

About an hour ago I took a plunge into the unknown & started mining the scrypt-N coin VTC (VertCoin) which has been a consistent good performer over the last week or two. I like the fact that it's ASIC-proof Smiley

I'll report back in a day or so about how it's going.

Hope it goes better than a week ago when I had a dabble with CatCoin - over TWENTY-FOUR HOURS for confirmations killed it for me - that's a day to confirm your shares, a day to confirm when you put it in your wallet then another day to get it to an exchange, that's an EPIC FAIL and a great big fat NEVER AGAIN from me Sad
Activity: 178
Dammit.  I probably have to wait 20+ days from the time of the first working Mac wallet.   Angry
Guess I'll keep mining like a fiend, then...
HAPPY FRIDAY Cheesy

... Just thought I'd let y'all know that my wallet has started PoS/Minting a few minutes ago. Exciting!

OK, all of a sudden I had 36K show up on the 'stake' window, then about 480 appeared in recent transactions (with a crossed-hammers symbol!) - took about 20 mins to get all the confirmations - then got added to the balance. As soon as it did, the 'stake' went away. I checked my transaction history, that 36K was from the first ever deposit into my wallet.

If I'm right, the next one is due at 22.10 gmt.

They start coming thick n fast after that, I've made 100 deposits in 20 days so that should be around 5/day.

Activity: 139
Astrum
HAPPY FRIDAY Cheesy

mine too, seems everything works just fine Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
HAPPY FRIDAY Cheesy

Activity: 210
HAPPY FRIDAY Cheesy

Congrats Lion !
I've to wait for another 3 days (can't wait !!)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
HAPPY FRIDAY Cheesy

Lucky! I posted a question about that earlier this morning, but alas, no answers. It appears my question was overlooked. I was just wondering how you tell if your wallet is minting? Do you use the getinfo command in the debug console?
HAPPY FRIDAY Cheesy

Activity: 210
Now its Coinader's turn to lose bitcoins ! sigh !!
legendary
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7

Round Shares 
Est. Shares 30,560 (done: 4563.49%)
Pool Valid 1,394,602
Your Valid 599
Pool Invalid 33,725 (2.36%)
Your Invalid 2 (0.33%)

ZEIT Estimates
Block 293.96193811
Fees 0.00000000
Donation 0.00000000
Payout 293.96193811

Network Info
Difficulty 7.46082690
Est Next Difficulty 7.60662045 (Change in 1 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block 29 seconds

Think you should fix your pool before you come in here trying to pimp it out again. I mined on that round for over a week straight, and it looks like it is still stuck on it now.
Activity: 71
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Activity: 574
Again at 1 sat Zeitcoin!!! Sad

I'm doing my best to keep it at 2 but I can't do it alone.

BUY ZEIT

@ 2

In small chunks

For the next 24 hours, anyway.
Again at 1 sat Zeitcoin!!! Sad
legendary
So do we use getinfo in the debug console to see if our wallets are minting? I still show nothing, but that may be due to the fact that I was at work when the coin launched and wasn't able to start mining until much later in the day on the 1st. I don't remember exactly, but I think it was almost into the 2nd before I had any coins in my wallet.... (stupid slow CPU mining).
Activity: 128
At the start of Zeitcoin , I read that it there was a command line for it, am I right?
Activity: 126
Now if the Devs want to make the coin more "spend friendly", then they need to make the Proof-of-stake accounting more FiLo (First In, Last Out) oriented instead. But this would be complicated, require a hard fork, and requires community consensus.  Roll Eyes

Switching to FiLo would get my vote. Being able to leave a bulk in POS and spend the extras without it effecting the POS would be great.
Jump to: