Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 564. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
1,3 percent POS every 20 days. This is just superb. It looks like it works better than mintcoin (I mined that before Zeit), but I'm not sure if that is possible (as they probably have the same codebase).
Anyhow seeing the POS coming in is great.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ok then disregard lol  Grin
I just saw it as counterproductive right now is all.

I just wanted to show him, that his calculations are off by more than 50%. By the way, I am fast approaching my 140 Million... Which means, because I did not sell/transfer to an exchange at all, that I will be minting in the next 20 days around 2 Million ZEIT.

Happy Weekend!!!

140 million... Just how much hash power do you have??

I mined from the beginning but I bought for 2 BTC as well.

I am mining right now 2.4 Million per 24 hours with my 5.5 MH/s rigs. I estimate I mined up to now around 40 Million, the rest I bought.
Activity: 126
ok then disregard lol  Grin

I just wanted to show him, that his calculations are off by more than 50%. By the way, I am fast approaching my 140 Million... Which means, because I did not sell/transfer to an exchange at all, that I will be minting in the next 20 days around 2 Million ZEIT.

Happy Weekend!!!

140 million... Just how much hash power do you have??

Happy Weekend!!!
Activity: 70
Whereas mining ZEIT and selling it at 2 satoshi gives me $32...

(slaps forehead)
to each his own.

I am not selling - this was an example for Mr. LionOfNarnia for which coin is more profitable at the moment. I have not sold any of my ZEIT.
Activity: 70

(slaps forehead)
to each his own.
@LionOfNarnia,

before you belittle me with your "SIMPLES" and giving everybody advice on this subject for the last 2 days, check your facts please.

And by the way, I am mining on Hashstrike. It has about 30% better payout for me than on Dedicated.

I have no idea why you all look for various ways to mine other coins and then buy ZEIT.

no hassle of mining something else/new, and transferring and converting it into ZEIT.

Because a) you get more Zeit for your hashpower by mining something else & b) you are helping the market by buying (increasing the demand) rather than mining (increasing the supply)

SIMPLES!

You probably were on a very unlucky pool or solo...
Until the last two days you clearly could make much more Zeit by mining it instead of mining doge or pretty much anything else and then converting it to btc and buying zeit.

No cigar!

I was on either Dedicated or YourMine, both have decent stats.

It was only 2 days ago that I switched.

For a day I made about 56% more by mining Doge, now that's on a dip so I started VertCoin at Lunchtime & I'm gonna give BlitzCoin a shot on Monday nite.

Pssst... Don't tell them because they seem to know better...

The difficulty was so low (up to around 5) that you made tons of ZEIT by mining in a good pool.

So to make it even "SIMPLER" for you:

With my hashpower mining Doge gives me about $13.50 per day.

Hmmm, I wonder which is the better deal?Huh?

SIMPLES as you said!!!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

I have no idea why you all look for various ways to mine other coins and then buy ZEIT.

no hassle of mining something else/new, and transferring and converting it into ZEIT.

Because a) you get more Zeit for your hashpower by mining something else & b) you are helping the market by buying (increasing the demand) rather than mining (increasing the supply)

SIMPLES!

Until the last two days you clearly could make much more Zeit by mining it instead of mining doge or pretty much anything else and then converting it to btc and buying zeit.

No cigar!

I was on either Dedicated or YourMine, both have decent stats.

It was only 2 days ago that I switched.

For a day I made about 56% more by mining Doge, now that's on a dip so I started VertCoin at Lunchtime & I'm gonna give BlitzCoin a shot on Monday nite.

Pssst... Don't tell them because they seem to know better...

The difficulty was so low (up to around 5) that you made tons of ZEIT by mining in a good pool.

So to make it even "SIMPLER" for you:

With my hashpower mining Doge gives me about $13.50 per day.

Hmmm, I wonder which is the better deal?Huh?

SIMPLES as you said!!!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

SIMPLES!

Activity: 84
Difficulty is getting higher so I am thinking to start mine something else. What would you recommend to me as I have only about 1.3mhs rig...?
Hello everybody. Can anybody explain me about PoS? What is this and etc.. Or give some link where I can read about it. Thanks

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/700-proof-of-stake-explained-rough-draft/

SIMPLES!
Activity: 98
Hello everybody. Can anybody explain me about PoS? What is this and etc.. Or give some link where I can read about it. Thanks
Dammit.  I probably have to wait 20+ days from the time of the first working Mac wallet.   Angry
Guess I'll keep mining like a fiend, then...

Honestly, you're better off mining something else then BUYING Zeit @ 2

BTW all, only fair to report a slight change of tactics in that department myself -

About an hour ago I took a plunge into the unknown & started mining the scrypt-N coin VTC (VertCoin) which has been a consistent good performer over the last week or two. I like the fact that it's ASIC-proof Smiley

I'll report back in a day or so about how it's going.

Hope it goes better than a week ago when I had a dabble with CatCoin - over TWENTY-FOUR HOURS for confirmations killed it for me - that's a day to confirm your shares, a day to confirm when you put it in your wallet then another day to get it to an exchange, that's an EPIC FAIL and a great big fat NEVER AGAIN from me Sad

1st week of mining:

about 1 Million ZEIT per 24 hours

2nd week of mining:

about 3 Million ZEIT per 24 hours

3rd week (now ending)

about 2.4 Million ZEIT per 24 hours

Hey Lion grats on the minting, btw take a look at Blitzcoin. It has alot of potential. Mining starts at Monday, and I've just got my 4x GTX 750Ti OC cards today. WUUUHU!

Cheers Bro Smiley

I've just had a look & that sounds like a lark. Just a week of mining, gotta be worth a punt, innit?

1800 GMT on a Monday, that's far easier on me than 0500 on a Saturday, that's for sure!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
HAPPY FRIDAY Cheesy

... Just thought I'd let y'all know that my wallet has started PoS/Minting a few minutes ago. Exciting!
How and where do you see that happening??

OK, all of a sudden I had 36K show up on the 'stake' window, then about 480 appeared in recent transactions (with a crossed-hammers symbol!) - took about 20 mins to get all the confirmations - then got added to the balance. As soon as it did, the 'stake' went away. I checked my transaction history, that 36K was from the first ever deposit into my wallet.

If I'm right, the next one is due at 22.10 gmt.

They start coming thick n fast after that, I've made 100 deposits in 20 days so that should be around 5/day.

STOP SELLING CHEAP, DUMMIES - YOU'RE THROWING AWAY MONEY

Thanks for answering his question, which also answered mine.
Activity: 128
Hey Lion grats on the minting, btw take a look at Blitzcoin. It has alot of potential. Mining starts at Monday, and I've just got my 4x GTX 750Ti OC cards today. WUUUHU!
Jump to: