Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 601. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
OMG!! ZEIT just went up 50%!!!
ATM I'm solomining on http://zeit.morecoins.org
Anyone care to join me? I won't give up. This block reward belongs to our community, we will crack it!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
On cryptorush it costs 0.00000264 BTC per coin, but everyone talking about 1-2 satoshi per one. What that means?
Good morning everybody Cheesy

Seems like I missed some lively discussions overnight.

My 2 satsworth?

Whilst it's great to start thinking about the future, maybe we are trying to run marathons before we're out of nappies (diapers for you colonials Wink )

This coin is only 16 days old!

Detailed discussions about HOW to advance the ideals of ZGM/ZC are perhaps best left until we have our own forum, not on one thread here. There will be things that need to be discussed in detail, perhaps even in privacy, that are just IMPOSSIBLE here.

For now, I think the most important thing is to help people find & understand this coin & to be sensitive to what the Devs feel is the 'right' way to expend our energies for the good of the coin.

Gotta walk da pooch now, but I'll be back in an hour.

it's ok to have healthy aspirations and goals, if not, we wouldn't have reason to wake up each day. i agree, it's still early to create projects of that size, but i say let the dreamers dream and our imaginations go wild  Smiley
i came to this community for the change it can do, not the money, so forgive me if my mind is thinking ahead.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Is it possible that ZEIT will costs more than 2-3 satoshi? And when that could happened?)
this coin is 16 days old
I know that, I'm mining coin from launch. For example, I have no ideea what will be with price after payout will be fixed at 1 coin per block? How I understand (sorry, if I'm worng) coin will die  Sad Huh. May be anyone can explain this thing?
Thanks.

Ahhh!

Now that is a MUCH more interesting question!

As I see it, regardless of PoS, after week six (1 coin per block reward) in order to survive this coin still needs to somewhere close to as profitable as Litecoin to mine. i.e. around 4 dollars/day/1Mhs.

If you look at other coins which have a sub-ten reward, you'll see that they tend to have a value in the range of several hundred satoshi to tens of thousands.

Our coin has the POTENTIAL to reach these levels IF everything goes well over the next few months.

Only those who believe & hold their nerve will benefit if this is so.

Activity: 98
Is it possible that ZEIT will costs more than 2-3 satoshi? And when that could happened?)
this coin is 16 days old
I know that, I'm mining coin from launch. For example, I have no ideea what will be with price after payout will be fixed at 1 coin per block? How I understand (sorry, if I'm worng) coin will die  Sad Huh. May be anyone can explain this thing?
Thanks.

"Yes", and "Nobody knows".

If you can't/won't wait until the coin matures, I'll give you a sat & a half each for them Wink
Activity: 114
this coin is 16 days old
Activity: 98
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I've been a supporter of this movement and coin from Day 1 and have 164,000,000 of it. I've been on vacation for the past few days and I see now that there are issues with Cryptorush, where all my coins are.

Am I screwed?

Exchanges are not a smart place to hold large sums of coins for extended periods of time.

I cannot believe someone who is able to have 164,000,000 coins would put it on an exchange like cryptorush and then go on vacation. Where have you been the last months (with all the news like mtgox, ...) ? Also how could you be a supporter, but don't put in your own wallet because you will not have any POS after 20 days. Or you are a liar or didn't think at all. Sorry to be so harsh but people have to learn it the hard way, otherwise cryptocoins don't move to the next level.

There were people still sending money to mtgox in February... so everything is possible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
now i have 900kh/s and maybe monday or tuesday i`ll have 1300kh/s more because i`ll buy an ati hd 7990.Like i said i want to try it and see what it will happen.If you can yes pm me the details if you can of course
Can someone tell me where to go and read how to make zeit solo mining because i want to try it???

I got some help & managed to get it going but in my opinion it wasn't worth it last week and only half as much as that now.

If the member who helped me doesn't step in, I'm happy to PM you the info I got but as I said, I don't recommend it unless you have LOTS of hashpower to unleash.

So if you were already aware of problems at CR before you left, and are already dealing with it with it via their support system...

WHY THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU BLEATING TO THIS COMMUNITY ABOUT IT?Huh

Which community would you suggest?

Okay, let's get this back OT, shall we?

You came (back) here with one simple question - "Am I screwed?"

My answer - Yes you probably are, and not undeservedly so by the way you've presented yourself.

As far as your OP is concerned, that's all I have to say.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Can someone tell me where to go and read how to make zeit solo mining because i want to try it???
Activity: 817
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

So if you were already aware of problems at CR before you left, and are already dealing with it with it via their support system...

Which community would you suggest?
I've been a supporter of this movement and coin from Day 1 and have 164,000,000 of it. I've been on vacation for the past few days and I see now that there are issues with Cryptorush, where all my coins are.

Am I screwed?

You can still withdraw your Zeitcoins from Cryptorush if they were received correctly prior to the Zeitcoin wallet debacle. How do you know if they were received correctly? Well, you check your Zeitcoin balance in Cryptorush. If they're missing, then yes, you are, as you so bluntly put it, screwed.

They do show there, but I cannot withdraw them.

@Elokane- I would have thought that as a senior member, you would know better than to leave that amount of coin on ANY exchange for any longer than it actually NEEDS to be. I bank everything I can as soon as I can, and make offline (USB stick) backups of my wallets at least twice a day.

My advice to everyone - treat each Zee as if it was a real dollar bill (for one day it might be!) & treat it as the most valuable thing you possess.

I tried withdrawing them to my wallet last week, but it didn't go through. After spending a day in limbo, they went back to my balance in Cryptorush, sans 40 mil. After sending an email to support, the correct balance ended up showing again. I didn't have time to withdraw then, and now they're stuck there.

Activity: 817
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

Am I screwed?

You can still withdraw your Zeitcoins from Cryptorush if they were received correctly prior to the Zeitcoin wallet debacle. How do you know if they were received correctly? Well, you check your Zeitcoin balance in Cryptorush. If they're missing, then yes, you are, as you so bluntly put it, screwed.

They do show there, but I cannot withdraw them.

@Elokane- I would have thought that as a senior member, you would know better than to leave that amount of coin on ANY exchange for any longer than it actually NEEDS to be. I bank everything I can as soon as I can, and make offline (USB stick) backups of my wallets at least twice a day.

My advice to everyone - treat each Zee as if it was a real dollar bill (for one day it might be!) & treat it as the most valuable thing you possess.

I tried withdrawing them to my wallet last week, but it didn't go through. After spending a day in limbo, they went back to my balance in Cryptorush, sans 40 mil. After sending an email to support, the correct balance ended up showing again. I didn't have time to withdraw then, and now they're stuck there.
Activity: 68

Am I screwed?

Such bad luck. Don't be so harsh to him. Maybe not everything is lost, Cryptorush should do something...
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
We must find an athletic team to a big game and be the sponsors.

And how does this fit to the idea of this coin? My proposal is support technology that improves human life. This is what Zeit stands for, and if that technology is open source even beter. At the moment we support this (or any other idea), we should hit all important news channels for example coindesk, zeroblock (which shows the content of many sites) and if possible even regular news channels. So we need contacts.
We should not directly go for all the ideals of TZM, which goes too far for a lot of people (also for me), but taken small steps where people really can believe in.
Anyhow I'm going to search for interesting projects.

lets have a ZEITCOIN MOVEMENT  world day too discuss the way forward for this great movement ad brilliant community  
Jump to: