Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 602. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I've been a supporter of this movement and coin from Day 1 and have 164,000,000 of it. I've been on vacation for the past few days and I see now that there are issues with Cryptorush, where all my coins are.

Am I screwed?

Exchanges are not a smart place to hold large sums of coins for extended periods of time.

I cannot believe someone who is able to have 164,000,000 coins would put it on an exchange like cryptorush and then go on vacation. Where have you been the last months (with all the news like mtgox, ...) ? Also how could you be a supporter, but don't put in your own wallet because you will not have any POS after 20 days. Or you are a liar or didn't think at all. Sorry to be so harsh but people have to learn it the hard way, otherwise cryptocoins don't move to the next level.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
I've been a supporter of this movement and coin from Day 1 and have 164,000,000 of it. I've been on vacation for the past few days and I see now that there are issues with Cryptorush, where all my coins are.

Am I screwed?

Exchanges are not a smart place to hold large sums of coins for extended periods of time.
Activity: 70
I can still see my Zeitcoins but I can't withdraw.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
I'm on a slight change-of-tack since yesterday.

I'm mining Doge & selling them for Zeit.

I think I'm getting a slightly better payout that way plus I'm generating trade in our coin.

@Elokane- I would have thought that as a senior member, you would know better than to leave that amount of coin on ANY exchange for any longer than it actually NEEDS to be. I bank everything I can as soon as I can, and make offline (USB stick) backups of my wallets at least twice a day.

My advice to everyone - treat each Zee as if it was a real dollar bill (for one day it might be!) & treat it as the most valuable thing you possess.
Activity: 84

Am I screwed?

Shieeet, 164 mills Sad
Activity: 349
Merit: 250

Am I screwed?

You can still withdraw your Zeitcoins from Cryptorush if they were received correctly prior to the Zeitcoin wallet debacle. How do you know if they were received correctly? Well, you check your Zeitcoin balance in Cryptorush. If they're missing, then yes, you are, as you so bluntly put it, screwed.

I had to refresh my balance for them to show up
Activity: 399
Merit: 257

Am I screwed?

You can still withdraw your Zeitcoins from Cryptorush if they were received correctly prior to the Zeitcoin wallet debacle. How do you know if they were received correctly? Well, you check your Zeitcoin balance in Cryptorush. If they're missing, then yes, you are, as you so bluntly put it, screwed.
Activity: 817
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

Am I screwed?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
maybe a fund could be raised to build a small solar farm with solar mining rigs, and a way for them to access the funds, wouldn't be much, but it gets them in the crypto world. it would take much more than just that, but it's just a random thought i've been having.
it's ideas that shape the future. you seem to give up too much. it sounds like you don't really know where you stand yet. we need less disparity and more positive energy around here.
more ideas and solutions preferably.

Already been done... SolarCoin's doing that.

I've always wondered why new buildings aren't required to have solar panelled roofs already... That could be an angle maybe.

i looked into that coin a couple months back, it didn't seem concrete enough for me to get behind. if they're actually making it happen and funding solar projects, that's awesome.
my idea takes it a step further, but maybe they'll capitalize on it in the future.
we could too Smiley

Problem with current solar tech in under developed nations is that, that solar tech is worth good money and is often stolen and sold or broken! also its very dependant on weather conditions obviously and in places that have volatile weather patterns, its not much use. however!!! i have seen a technology (not 100% sure on how it works) but where solar panels are used in combination with dron tech so that you have floating solar farms which are in more stable areas of the atmosphere......no there is one other tech that im aware of but im trying to confirm! however I know there are heavy weights interested but unsure if it actually exists! dont want to elaborate more but when i can find out more ill post and see what people think! prob is this guys is wanting alot of money just to meet him which makes me suspicious but others who have met him have said that it appears what he created works although they not sure how......hows that for giving up Wink

Slightly off topic, but...

Indian have their Canal Project for solar tech. Impressive plan, their canal system is running low on water, so to protect it from the sun, they plan to cover all 19000 km of canal network with solar panels. They've completed the first 750m as a test and 2000 km more is moving into the next stage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canal_Solar_Power_Project

I've also wondered why they haven't tried fertilizing land under solar arrays in places like Africa. A solar array with mini farm underneath would do wonders for Africa.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Good morning everybody Cheesy

Seems like I missed some lively discussions overnight.

My 2 satsworth?

Whilst it's great to start thinking about the future, maybe we are trying to run marathons before we're out of nappies (diapers for you colonials Wink )

This coin is only 16 days old!

Detailed discussions about HOW to advance the ideals of ZGM/ZC are perhaps best left until we have our own forum, not on one thread here. There will be things that need to be discussed in detail, perhaps even in privacy, that are just IMPOSSIBLE here.

For now, I think the most important thing is to help people find & understand this coin & to be sensitive to what the Devs feel is the 'right' way to expend our energies for the good of the coin.

Gotta walk da pooch now, but I'll be back in an hour.

I agree with LionOfNarnia, it would be a wonderful thing to have a forum where our report any problems or news of this young and strong currency. actually we already have a dedicated forum: http://altcoinauthority.com/forums/forum/altcoins/zeitcoin-movement/

but I see that is not very active ...
I, with my English translated I can only do so much...
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Good morning everybody Cheesy

Seems like I missed some lively discussions overnight.

My 2 satsworth?

Whilst it's great to start thinking about the future, maybe we are trying to run marathons before we're out of nappies (diapers for you colonials Wink )

This coin is only 16 days old!

Detailed discussions about HOW to advance the ideals of ZGM/ZC are perhaps best left until we have our own forum, not on one thread here. There will be things that need to be discussed in detail, perhaps even in privacy, that are just IMPOSSIBLE here.

For now, I think the most important thing is to help people find & understand this coin & to be sensitive to what the Devs feel is the 'right' way to expend our energies for the good of the coin.

Gotta walk da pooch now, but I'll be back in an hour.
Activity: 98
We must find an athletic team to a big game and be the sponsors.

And how does this fit to the idea of this coin? My proposal is support technology that improves human life. This is what Zeit stands for, and if that technology is open source even beter. At the moment we support this (or any other idea), we should hit all important news channels for example coindesk, zeroblock (which shows the content of many sites) and if possible even regular news channels. So we need contacts.
We should not directly go for all the ideals of TZM, which goes too far for a lot of people (also for me), but taken small steps where people really can believe in.
Anyhow I'm going to search for interesting projects.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1022
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.
How was your ZDay experience at the main event?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

And how you like the idea so that I gain by selling on the exchange a lot of coins and started Mining Proof of Stake
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
We must find an athletic team to a big game and be the sponsors.
looks great, i will try the new coin, Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Anonymousg64 you sound like a bright person glad you are part of the zeitcoin community
Jump to: