Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 663. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Why so much price dropping of zeit coin???

because now the time to buy  Wink
Activity: 112

Its part of the giveaway
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Has anyone been mining on morecoins.org lately? Just wondering if it is a normal thing to have been stuck on the same round for quite a few days now. Currently the round is 789% done.  Huh
Probably already bent pool it happens you understand servers subtle thing can not survive
got to take chances sometimes, i feel like if done right this coin can reach levels above 100 satoshi in time, im in it for the long haul, even if the TZM isnt all about this coin, they are real misguided when it comes to crypto's, crypto's represent things that they want with there movement but also has things that they are against, they need to realize the world isnt going to change over night, zeitcoin really is in my opinion one step closer to what they want to accomplish they just need to be informed.

I agree. Wow! And I am 10K closer to my short term goal now, thanks to an anonymous donor!! Many thanks!! I wish I could buy some now while the price is low, but after the whole cryptorush thing I am a bit leary. Plus, I don't have a whole lot of free cash floating around because I am putting my wife through nursing school. Not cheap by any means, but it will be worth it in the long run.
I sent you a 40K Zeitcoin extra lying around from 6 million

And what a pleasant surprise it was to see when I got up for work this morning! Thank you so much for your generosity! It truly is great to see so much generosity in this community!
But not for that if you need to send more, will send extra Zeitcoin without problems and incidentally catch another 10K from the pool just as fresh baked bread

Incidentally, I wonder who live in Ukraine, I really do not Ukrainian, Russian
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Has anyone been mining on morecoins.org lately? Just wondering if it is a normal thing to have been stuck on the same round for quite a few days now. Currently the round is 789% done.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
got to take chances sometimes, i feel like if done right this coin can reach levels above 100 satoshi in time, im in it for the long haul, even if the TZM isnt all about this coin, they are real misguided when it comes to crypto's, crypto's represent things that they want with there movement but also has things that they are against, they need to realize the world isnt going to change over night, zeitcoin really is in my opinion one step closer to what they want to accomplish they just need to be informed.

I agree. Wow! And I am 10K closer to my short term goal now, thanks to an anonymous donor!! Many thanks!! I wish I could buy some now while the price is low, but after the whole cryptorush thing I am a bit leary. Plus, I don't have a whole lot of free cash floating around because I am putting my wife through nursing school. Not cheap by any means, but it will be worth it in the long run.

And what a pleasant surprise it was to see when I got up for work this morning! Thank you so much for your generosity! It truly is great to see so much generosity in this community!
After some changes  i get this
Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid

Check your settings for typos... also make sure the wallet is open and synced.
This is my *bat file in the cgminer folder

@echo off
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
COLOR E1
timeout /t 6
d:\cgminer\cgminer.exe  --config d:\cgminer\SOLO MINING ZEIT.conf

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o 192.168.**.**:44843 -u ydrogios.spiti -p *****

might want to change your pass and username as you posted it above.

And this is the *.conf file in the appdata\zitecoin folder

rpcuser=ydrogios.spiti
rpcpassword=aekaraole21
rpcallowip=192.168.**.42
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=192.168.**.54

try this.. if you have the wallet on the same PC...

rpcuser=ydrogios.spiti
rpcpassword=aekaraole21
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o 127.0.01:44843 -u ydrogios.spiti -p *****

Dont forget to vote and pay!!
I only see an option to pay now, what happen to the screen where we can vote?

You need to login and have some trading activity on your account.

Still the same message nothing change unfortunetally

Try..

rpcuser=ydrogios.spiti
rpcpassword=aekaraole21
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o 127.0.01:44843 -u ydrogios.spiti -p aekaraole21

if it works change pass and username.

btw do you have the .conf file named "Zeitcoin.conf" ??

Yes i named it Zeitcoin.conf and its in the folder ppdata zeitcoin and sh@t sh@t sh@t nothing happensssssss

Did you disable your firewall or forward the port in your router? Also you never stated whether the wallet and miner are on the same PC.
I give up with solo mining nothing happend.Keep pooling to the moon....................
I did that and they haven`t refund them to my wallet untill now
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I want from cryprorush just what i lost nothing more nothing less

So write their Support a message and they will refund you in Zeit. That's what I just heard from my buddy. He got back 10 mil Zeit after talking with Cryptorush support.
I want from cryprorush just what i lost nothing more nothing less
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
I got some free coins, if the devs PM me ill donate to reimburse those who lost from cryptorush when I get back into town next week. Just let me know if a Lost funds wallet is being set up.

Your mood's improved from the other day then. You were dead against giving them back previously.
Dead against giving them back to cryptorush.  If the devs ask, thats different.

I got around 1.2 mil in my cryptorush wallet which I can give back in the same situation as above. They're not mine so I don't want them.

Hmm, just heard from a friend that Cryptorush actually paid back from their own wallets what users lost. This is not hearsay, I know the guy that got his money back, so the fund for reimbursing the ones that lost their Zeit on cryptorush might not be such a bright idea.

However, since Cryptorush paid back, that means we have an extra quantity of coins that are not ours, which we can donate. It's like Cryptorush is donating, we're using their money to fund Zeitcoin and it's activities.

Whaddya think?
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
I got some free coins, if the devs PM me ill donate to reimburse those who lost from cryptorush when I get back into town next week. Just let me know if a Lost funds wallet is being set up.

Your mood's improved from the other day then. You were dead against giving them back previously.

I got around 1.2 mil in my cryptorush wallet which I can give back in the same situation as above. They're not mine so I don't want them.
I want them.  Tongue

No, maybe just spread them amongst the active members of Zeitcoin?

Activity: 112
Great community!! All doing great!! Also keep voting mintpal !!
I`m close to 3 millions boys and girlsssssss.Support with all my strenght Zitecoin

Jump to: