Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 662. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I hope they pick a coin thats above Zeitcoin in the voting list. Or even better take Zeitcoin !!

They will probably go for Klondike Coin as it is also actively votes. iXcoin and Bitcoinscrypt doesn't rise that much, they were probably voted before by a script. So after Klondike Coin, Zeitcoin is probably the next in line.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Why some people trying to bury a coin and that coin is just at the start.Be patiente and everything will go well
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I think it's a bit premature to declare Zeit dead.  These forums are exactly like forums for penny stocks.
- Pump and dump'ers (fake hype)
- Discouragers (trolls who mainly want to buy in cheap by scaring everyone into selling)
- Supporters (those who actively want the thing to work and will do what they can)

I'm going to keep mining Zeit simply because I can.  If it dies, it dies. If it lives, I'm in the "Zeit economy," it would seem.  In the meantime, I'm also going for other stuff.
Activity: 112
What makes you think Zeit is dead, its pretty easy to just write zeit is dead... Makes me wonder why you read this topic? Becouse for myself i never read dead coins topics.. Also, hash rate is still one of the highest of all scrypt coins, big community (over 200 pages on this topic already in 10 days), active dev.. So please help me out why this coin is dead? Or are you just a 16 year old one trying to upgrade youre activity score?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
I hope they pick a coin thats above Zeitcoin in the voting list. Or even better take Zeitcoin !!
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
"March 10"
Block explorer update begun
New website in development
Expanded team
Giveaways nearly complete

"Future Developments"
Android wallet in the next month
Community-driven website
More exchanges
New wallet additions decentralized exchange function built into the wallet.
Coinmarketcap will be up once new block explorer is added to our upgraded server
Coinwarz we will contact them once the new explorer is complete
Community Driven project funding platform
Rapidly growing team and community

I would like to know more about this: New wallet additions decentralized exchange function built into the wallet...

Have you really think to build this functionality?  What it the target time or schedule?
These are great news!   Shocked

We are doing a full overhaul on ZEIT. That functionality will be worked on once we have established everything we need to ensure more exposure for ZEIT overall.

This is definitely something we are excited about and will be starting to look at in the next few days. We can update a time frame on it once we discuss it more internally.

Work in progress..
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Any announcements from Dev & team? We are on the ground, SOS.
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Yep, but next round zeit can be the winner. keep voting  Smiley
Activity: 127
MintPal: It's our market choice and since we didn't add any markets over the weekend, we're adding two today! The first one has a lot of weight...

Heavycoin is the first coin they are talking about. Im guessing either myr or pot is the second
Activity: 59
MintPal: It's our market choice and since we didn't add any markets over the weekend, we're adding two today! The first one has a lot of weight...

Heavycoin and...

*popcorn*
Activity: 127
Back up to 35m zeit. nomnomnomnomnom
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Activity: 59
If cryptorush accidently gave you too many zeitcoins then give them back to cryptorush.  The dev should be building bridges and mending relationships with cryptorush.  How can we expect to get more exchanges to trade zeit coin if we cannot work with the few we already have. The first step is helping cryptorush rebound so if they gave you too many coins, do the right thing and send them back.

The perspective should be a wider one with more focus on the future and a sincere desire to get over the speed bumps from a rocky start. I guarantee the other exchanges are watching. No exchange wants to take on a coin that is a huge risk.

+1

I'd be happy to donate my 50k bounty for liking on FB and following on Twitter. I believe in paying favours forward, even if this is just a drop in the ocean.

Anyone have a rough idea how many coins went missing?

Also, why don't Cryptorush put in place the same thing Cryptsy does when accounting errors are exploited? I accidentally got a few extra coins from a Cryptsy SNAFU and my account was quickly placed into a negative balance. I was locked out of trading until the arrears were sorted. Surely this is better to implement than putting blame back on the devs?
Activity: 4
Hi, I'm one of those missing all my coins and I've spoken to cryptorush. They said that they paid back as many as they could from their own pocket (site fee profits) but once that dried up they can't /won't refund more without reimbursement from Zeitcoin.

They gave me a figure of the total lost...an initial estimate at least. It's quite a few Wink

So there are still plenty still without their coins. If anyone received coins that they know aren't there's and want a bit of good karma, I believe the devs here are going to suggest something soon.
So don't spend them just yet! Smiley
Activity: 51
dev active? planning to hit coinmarketcap as well.. before people cant mine it anymore, maybe? Or this coin will die.
Activity: 140
Why so much price dropping of zeit coin???
many people want to purchase cheap when all who need to purchase will increase
Activity: 153
If cryptorush accidently gave you too many zeitcoins then give them back to cryptorush.  The dev should be building bridges and mending relationships with cryptorush.  How can we expect to get more exchanges to trade zeit coin if we cannot work with the few we already have. The first step is helping cryptorush rebound so if they gave you too many coins, do the right thing and send them back.

The perspective should be a wider one with more focus on the future and a sincere desire to get over the speed bumps from a rocky start. I guarantee the other exchanges are watching. No exchange wants to take on a coin that is a huge risk.
Activity: 98
have the devs responded to cryptorush yet?
Activity: 94
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Unique DDoS protection system
0% fee for next 50 users
Jump to: