Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 664. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Gooooodddddd morning from Greece zeitcoin community!!!!! Grin Grin Grin

Good morning!
i was just about to say i think we have people working for the community around the clock heh, and around the globe pretty much!
 Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Gooooodddddd morning from Greece zeitcoin community!!!!! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 392
Activity: 70
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
By another hand, there is a new version of MINTCOIN wallet: v1.5.0.0

Since ZEIT is code based on it, I think this data is interesting to devs...

I can see that it has a button to make easier unlock wallet to PoS forging, in some days we need unlock our wallet to obtain PoS rewards (20 days since the funds are in the wallet), so this functionality could be interesting...  Roll Eyes

It would be something like this:

Now we have alternative way to unlock wallet from Console in Debug Window with:

Code:
walletpassphrase  999999 true

But it would be more friendly with the button on the UI...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
No statement from Cryptorush anywhere that I can see. Way to screw your customers over! All I have seen over the past few weeks are people complaining about CR. I am interested in seeing the official statement from the Zeit Team and am willing to donate as long a I see a well thought out plan to reimburse people who have clearly been screwed over once again.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
+1 to everything you guys have said. Im willing to done to those who lost, as well. Keep this up guys amd this coin will be worth 300 sat one day soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We will definitely be donating to help pay people back for CryptoRush's mistake. This needs to be worked through as a community.

Patience is a virtue guys, ZEIT will move past this and be a much stronger community because of it. All for one, one for all.
By another hand, there is a new version of MINTCOIN wallet: v1.5.0.0

Since ZEIT is code based on it, I think this data is interesting to devs...

I can see that it has a button to make easier unlock wallet to PoS forging, in some days we need unlock our wallet to obtain PoS rewards (20 days since the funds are in the wallet), so this functionality could be interesting...  Roll Eyes

Activity: 112
I didnt loose or get any extra but willing to put some in the pot for those who lost out due to incompetence, provided there is proof! some sly bastards hanging about! but the rest no prob  Grin
It needs ZEIT addresses list with lost funds, only.  With this and donate address could be solve the issue.

But there is a problem.  How to know if that addresses list is the right list?

Complicated!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
I got some free coins, if the devs PM me ill donate to reimburse those who lost from cryptorush when I get back into town next week. Just let me know if a Lost funds wallet is being set up.

This is something we will be doing with the official statement as well im glad our community thinks like we do

I think this is great idea, create address to donate to people have had losses in cryptorush...  But we need a system to avoid the abuse...

CryptoRush should be able to supply the addresses for those that lost out and also the names and addresses of those who profited.
I really dont want my email to be blasted all over the internet.
Yep, with addresses list that lost fund, it could send coins from donation address to them.  This system would be good.

Is there a total number of lost coins?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
I got some free coins, if the devs PM me ill donate to reimburse those who lost from cryptorush when I get back into town next week. Just let me know if a Lost funds wallet is being set up.

This is something we will be doing with the official statement as well im glad our community thinks like we do

I think this is great idea, create address to donate to people have had losses in cryptorush...  But we need a system to avoid the abuse...

CryptoRush should be able to supply the addresses for those that lost out and also the names and addresses of those who profited.

I think this is great idea, create address to donate to people have had losses in cryptorush...  But we would need a system or process to reimburse avoiding the abuse...

Your mood's improved from the other day then. You were dead against giving them back previously.
Dead against giving them back to cryptorush.  If the devs ask, thats different.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

Your mood's improved from the other day then. You were dead against giving them back previously.
Activity: 588
Merit: 510

Activity: 93
"CryptoRush experienced a flaw in their internal operations and have delisted ZEIT. If any community members have experienced a loss from this unfortunate series of events, please PM us and we will help resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience."

I cryptorush lost 13 million coins. I have limited English proficiency.I want to know how we can recoup their losses, thank you very much!
Jump to: