Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 688. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
SO Zeit is at the bottom 1 satoshi. now what ?  Embarrassed

Buy, or wait when they are listing against LTC and buy at 1 sat pair LTC.
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
SO Zeit is at the bottom 1 satoshi. now what ?  Embarrassed
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Coinex.pw has zeit, and also has mining pool integrated. What are the other alternatives to cryptorush that are decent?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Zeitcoin is here to support TZM supporters

here are things we can do:
-collect funds for local chapter events
-collect funds for local chapter projects
-hire professional help for local chapters
-help setup local chapters

preferably this would need to be done through a platform, so as to prevent scams and fraud

once we have helped grow the TZM community and Zeitcoin, we can go for much bigger goals

-fund off-gridd experimental community's, or holons
-setup a distributed manufacturing network
-create the global redesign institute
-have political party's and members going for elected positions

+1

This is what i like to see. it seems like some others might not even know what zeitgeist is...
http://youtu.be/pTbIu8Zeqp0
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Please, support Zeitcoin at:

mintpal
 - You can vote 3 times per hour / 6 times if you are registered
Cryptsy
 - You must be registered.

Donations are welcome • ZEIT: MeVTRNsHhf2v17z4HA6XuZXex9R7a624gG • Thank you
Activity: 70
Any news dev?
Wouldn't it be nice if we did some giveaways or donate to a cause. That usually seems to help a coin out, at least it has in other coins.

http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/03/zeitcoin-movement/

Maybe we can get a discussion going in the Zeit forum about possible future charities. what point is there to any coin if it's not making things happen? the engine behind this movement is the community, without it, it's just another coin.
Why not just use this thread with 170 pages vs a blog post with 20 comments, I've seen that link posted several times and it just looks like a blog unless I'm missing something

yeah either one is fine with me, i just know the dev wanted that one for future discussions, as long as people are talking, doesn't matter where i guess.  Smiley
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Many thanks for the donation.  It's greatly appreciated as I build my Zeitcoin.  No plans to sell, so it'll be nice to "mint" more.  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Zeitcoin is here to support TZM supporters

here are things we can do:
-collect funds for local chapter events
-collect funds for local chapter projects
-hire professional help for local chapters
-help setup local chapters

preferably this would need to be done through a platform, so as to prevent scams and fraud

once we have helped grow the TZM community and Zeitcoin, we can go for much bigger goals

-fund off-gridd experimental community's, or holons
-setup a distributed manufacturing network
-create the global redesign institute
-have political party's and members going for elected positions
Activity: 319
I think we just want to be sure that this wont end up as another dead coin.
Activity: 112
people need to be patient! your coins will be worth more if you just wait! the constant need for things to be on steroids is what will cause the downfall of this coin! slow and steady wins this race people. when ever it reaches coinwarz  mintpal values will spike be that tomorrow or 3weeks from now.  I have some idea's but will have to post later.
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
This coin I think that is for long-term investment...
Activity: 294
As it seems that there are some issues with cruptorush.in (I have a BIG issue with it). What is the priority with getting Zeit to other exchanges? What is the plan of being added to mintpal? I'm voting there regularly. Is there a plan of making a donation? If there is, please pm me, I would like to contribute. Hope we will make it.
Its all about the timing, we need to strategically get Zeit on Mintpal around week 3-5. If it pops right now, say goodbye to mining and cheap coins.
Activity: 74
As it seems that there are some issues with cruptorush.in (I have a BIG issue with it). What is the priority with getting Zeit to other exchanges? What is the plan of being added to mintpal? I'm voting there regularly. Is there a plan of making a donation? If there is, please pm me, I would like to contribute. Hope we will make it.
Devs gotta shape up now ! Coinmarketcap and coinwarz and mintpal.
Use some ressources to get us there ! And now its time to Come up with a plan for hyping this coin

I think the problem is not in the code, so there is not issues with development...
Next 2 goals, coinmarketcap and mintpal

I put a message to request in coinmarketcap thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5592521
Activity: 294
Well they clearly screwed up my balance for the better. I did nothing wrong and already cashed them to my wallet, they can use all that fee money to reimburse those who got screwed.
Activity: 36
@CryptoRush :
We have disabled deposits & withdraws again on Zeitcoin temporarily while we perform audits on account balances.

Finally

MfaCXFwHfroyyBY1vczQQjTYvRYHQx7yzm
Activity: 8
Devs gotta shape up now ! Coinmarketcap and coinwarz and mintpal.
Use some ressources to get us there ! And now its time to Come up with a plan for hyping this coin
Activity: 112
Next 2 goals, coinmarketcap and mintpal
Activity: 319
We're on worldcoin index now!! #66!! And growing!!

http://www.worldcoinindex.com/

Send tips my way if you like this post!! First two posts on bitcoin talk was in this thread!! Cheesy

Mhwmi9ykvgwjdmK2jps15G4wsJwLnPHLQK

Jump to: