Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 689. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Any news dev?
Wouldn't it be nice if we did some giveaways or donate to a cause. That usually seems to help a coin out, at least it has in other coins.

http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/03/zeitcoin-movement/

Maybe we can get a discussion going in the Zeit forum about possible future charities. what point is there to any coin if it's not making things happen? the engine behind this movement is the community, without it, it's just another coin.
Why not just use this thread with 170 pages vs a blog post with 20 comments, I've seen that link posted several times and it just looks like a blog unless I'm missing something?

Any news dev?
Wouldn't it be nice if we did some giveaways or donate to a cause. That usually seems to help a coin out, at least it has in other coins.

There already was a HUGE giveaway @ cryptorush. Stop giving coins for free, we already drowned.
I didn't see any giveaway, but I also don't think you understand what I was saying.
For example with the dogecoin, there were several donation and ways to help a cause, which coincides with large pushes to 200.
Since this coin is suppose to be for the zeit cause anyways, why not help and donate some zeit to a worthy cause. I would personally be in for 100,000 zeit's if it helped the coin gain publicity.

I like the motivation to help with charitable causes, but are you motivated to do so just to increase the value of the coin? for personal gain only? or to increase exposure and awareness of the zeit movement while helping charities? i think this coin could do more than just make some money in your pocket.
We're all motivated to increase the value of the coin.
I'm more of a marketing/PR guy so that's where my mind goes.
I don't have a ton of free time, but I do get a day off once a week so if there is something I can do to increase exposure for this coin, I'm very interested.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Feeling generous guys? Pay for votes so we can get listed on MINTPAL!! Cheesy

+1

Devs, maybe use some of the pre-mine for this? What is the status on Coinwarz and Coinmarketcap? This will also boost awareness.
Activity: 319
Feeling generous guys? Pay for votes so we can get listed on MINTPAL!! Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I understand they had work to do and was fine with waiting but this is becoming too long a wait now.  They originally said 3 days max to get our 50k.

I signed up with the original supporters and its now been over a week and i have still not received my 50k.  Sent 2 PMs on twitter.

did you try  [email protected]
"Just an update here we added a new member to the team to help with the giveaways as dev stuff kept taking priority"
Activity: 147
I understand they had work to do and was fine with waiting but this is becoming too long a wait now.  They originally said 3 days max to get our 50k.

I signed up with the original supporters and its now been over a week and i have still not received my 50k.  Sent 2 PMs on twitter.
Any news dev?

There already was a HUGE giveaway @ cryptorush. Stop giving coins for free, we already drowned.
I didn't see any giveaway, but I also don't think you understand what I was saying.
For example with the dogecoin, there were several donation and ways to help a cause, which coincides with large pushes to 200.
Since this coin is suppose to be for the zeit cause anyways, why not help and donate some zeit to a worthy cause. I would personally be in for 100,000 zeit's if it helped the coin gain publicity.

I like the motivation to help with charitable causes, but are you motivated to do so just to increase the value of the coin? for personal gain only? or to increase exposure and awareness of the zeit movement while helping charities? i think this coin could do more than just make some money in your pocket.
Any news dev?

Any news dev?

http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/03/zeitcoin-movement/

Maybe we can get a discussion going in the Zeit forum about possible future charities. what point is there to any coin if it's not making things happen? the engine behind this movement is the community, without it, it's just another coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
Activity: 112
I agree, mintpal in within reach guys,  should get the volume up.
Activity: 16
The first and foremost thing we need is a good exchange. Vote on MintPal! 3 votes an hour without account, 6 votes with account and just 1.5 BTC required to reach #1!! Next winner will be picked on monday, which can very well be ZeitCoin!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Any news dev?

Activity: 59
Yep, I see what you mean. I'd just rather see the real problems fixed over finding a way to sidestep. The number of coins isn't important but perhaps these issues relate more to the liquidity of the exchange; that's not a code problem unfortunately.

Have a beer on me old bean, see you on the other side Smiley
Any news dev?
Activity: 112
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
The size of the transaction should be arbitrary. The workaround you're suggesting is better known as a kludge.

I didn't talk about the size, it's the number of transactions that make it cost more.
Increasing the number of coins sent each time simply means there'll be less transactions required to send the total number intended.
Intend to send 1m

Send 100
Send 1,000
Send 10,000
Send 100,000
Send 500,000
Send 388,89x

Rather than send 100 coins 10,000 times.

Even just sending 100 then 999,900 will ensure that the correct address has been entered and there's not a problem with the exchange reading the blockchain.

Anyway, off to do some rig work followed by a few beers. Catch you guys this evening (I'll be a bit drunk) or 2moro. Happy chatting until then.
Activity: 59
I think everyone hshould learn to never send all your coins at once, be patient and send lots of smaller transactions instead Smiley  

Duurrrr, but that might cost them 2 pence to get £100.
"We like, in it for the moneyz yo and like, it's not my fault I'm greedy, dur exchange should spend like, a gazillion $ to like, sort their stuff. So long as like, they don't have like, >0.0% exchange fee.
Me want everyfink, but like, don't want like, to do anyfink 4 it or like, pay for it."

Always makes me cry when folks want perfect service but at the same time seek out the cheapest exchange.
Herp n Derp all day long!

EDIT:
Of course, it probably won't be long until some cool folks get some code written up so that wallets are able to check the status of an exchange prior to sending, automate sending a small amount, connect to an API to ensure that deposit arrived and was confirmed, then send an additional amount and so on (with ability to increase transactions each time depending on user preferences).
There's SO much that's still to be done, we're SUPER early adopters and the sooner people realise this the better. There are constantly problems, it's how exchanges/wallets etc deal with the problems that matters the most to me.

The size of the transaction should be arbitrary. The workaround you're suggesting is better known as a kludge.
Activity: 2
I had for trading 100000 zte coin and the disappeard from cryptorush.Now what??

I encountered exactly the same issue.  Submitted ticket but no response yet...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
I think everyone hshould learn to never send all your coins at once, be patient and send lots of smaller transactions instead Smiley  

Duurrrr, but that might cost them 2 pence to get £100.
"We like, in it for the moneyz yo and like, it's not my fault I'm greedy, dur exchange should spend like, a gazillion $ to like, sort their stuff. So long as like, they don't have like, >0.0% exchange fee.
Me want everyfink, but like, don't want like, to do anyfink 4 it or like, pay for it."

Always makes me cry when folks want perfect service but at the same time seek out the cheapest exchange.
Herp n Derp all day long!

EDIT:
Of course, it probably won't be long until some cool folks get some code written up so that wallets are able to check the status of an exchange prior to sending, automate sending a small amount, connect to an API to ensure that deposit arrived and was confirmed, then send an additional amount and so on (with ability to increase transactions each time depending on user preferences).
There's SO much that's still to be done, we're SUPER early adopters and the sooner people realise this the better. There are constantly problems, it's how exchanges/wallets etc deal with the problems that matters the most to me.
Activity: 124
Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange
Huge sell walls.  350 million which is like several thousand dollars.

Jump to: