Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 692. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Does anybody know the number of ZEITs issued at this moment?
And total number issued the six first weeks?

Thanks...

roughly 12.6 billion out of 90 billion total, or something close to that.

250k-1mil - average 625,000 per block, 30 second blocks etc etc you can figure out what a week should be
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
Does anybody know the number of ZEITs issued at this moment?
And total number issued the six first weeks?

Thanks...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
EarnCryptoCoins
13024 ZEIT already claimed!
3500+ members/400+ claiming ZEIT every hour!
3500+ claims/1000+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free ZeitCoins!

ZeitCoin Faucet
Pays from 2.00 to 5.00 ZEIT per hour.
Payouts are done automatically on 03:30 server time at 1.00 ZEIT minimum.
10% referral earnings.

DONATIONS
MczEh3Y4ZGsrMS7XibSAF19CuoBfqLkBh1

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

ZeitCoin Raffle
Tickets 100 ZEIT each.
Draw every 12 hours.
1% house edge goes for faucet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
hi guys. I just made a pool for zeit

if you like throw some miners here to test it

ty in advance
Activity: 153
It's been a good week of mining, a few glitches at my main pool and some lost coins but the difficulties dropped enough after that to make for a nice week.

Now lets hope the coin starts getting into stable hands who are in it for the POS and longer term outlook. I'm looking forward to a reduction in the initial oversupply. The next couple of months should start to tell the story.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Lost all my zeit coins on shit cryptorush, Already submitted ticket, now wait...

And my cryptorush freebie give Zeitcoin really do not know why

I got 3 millions for free there, can't remember mine or not mine, what a day!
Activity: 95
Still didn't receive my 50k ZEITCOIN although I am believer, supporter and miner of this coin from the beginning and I've seen all the Zeitgeist movies Sad

I like and follow Zeitcoin in FB and Twitter and I am in the google Giveaway doc as @MiNFoXa

Msvr3k6QcBwcuCAJYqRsFR6HdLxZEQM8G3
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Lost all my zeit coins on shit cryptorush, Already submitted ticket, now wait...

And my cryptorush freebie give Zeitcoin really do not know why
Activity: 214
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Activity: 308
Cryptorush resolved their issue quite quickly after I submitted a support ticket. Good support!

Good, mine too. Everyone cryptorush solved withdrawal issues
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Let's ask Comkort to add ZEIT. Russian promising exchange. Volumes currently low, but it's pretty solid, I tried it 2 days ago, instant deposits, desktop notifications, etc... Looking good. Dev, what are you thinking of?

Let's make some freaking noise!

https://twitter.com/COMKORTcom
Activity: 168
Cryptorush resolved their issue quite quickly after I submitted a support ticket. Good support!
Activity: 392
160 blocks left, 80 minutes
Activity: 252
By another hand, There is interesting situation now: at this price 0.00000002 the maximum looses would be 50% if the price down to 0.00000001.  But the rentability of PoS in three years is 73%, so in the future in three years if the price was 0.00000001 you would have lost only 14%.

Time to buy!

See this simulation to see the theoretical rentability:

http://ejemplosbitcoin.com/images/RentabilityZEIT.png

P.S: Dont forget, at this moment we need only around 1.5 BTC to first position on https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Go go!

1 satoshi is not this magical floor for value.  If it stays pegged that low and there's some inexplicable trading demand for it, it's likely exchanges would switch to litecoin satoshi (being referred to as "latoshi" lately) instead so the value could move up and down in a more fine-grained fashion.

Either that or it gets delisted completely, and then you have to find somebody willing to pay 1 satoshi.

I'm not saying that is the future.  I'm just saying your estimate of maximum 50% losses won't work out as a failsafe.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
The price is too low!!!
When the price will up!!!

buy more!  Smiley
Activity: 171
The price is too low!!!
When the price will up!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
By another hand, There is interesting situation now: at this price 0.00000002 the maximum looses would be 50% if the price down to 0.00000001.  But the rentability of PoS in three years is 73%, so in the future in three years if the price was 0.00000001 you would have lost only 14%.

Time to buy!

See this simulation to see the theoretical rentability:

http://ejemplosbitcoin.com/images/RentabilityZEIT.png

P.S: Dont forget, at this moment we need only around 1.5 BTC to first position on https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Go go!
Jump to: