Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 691. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ticket response from cryptorush suggested there was a problem with zeitcoin that is causing these discrepancies?
Could be considering my problem with CoinEx right now
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Ticket response from cryptorush suggested there was a problem with zeitcoin that is causing these discrepancies?

Lol, morons are pointing fingers... Suggest them to buy on their own exchange and refund everyone. Reminds me Mt.Gox.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Man I sent over 2m Zeit almost an hour ago to coinex...still showing nothing... Sad
Who better to do translations in Zeitcoin purse and then to send Coinex so reliable

What ??  I sent it from my wallet and not from a pool if that is what you meant.
Activity: 140
Man I sent over 2m Zeit almost an hour ago to coinex...still showing nothing... Sad
Who better to do translations in Zeitcoin purse and then to send Coinex so reliable
I had for trading 100000 zte coin and the disappeard from cryptorush.Now what??

Raise a ticket with them and ask them to reimburse you I guess?

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I had for trading 100000 zte coin and the disappeard from cryptorush.Now what??
Activity: 56
Record your transactions!

There is a free screenrecording program: http://camstudio.org.

If you do transactions on an exchange, you better screenrecord your actions and store the movie on your harddrive.
So if something goes wrong you have prove of your transactions.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k513/Radius239/camstudiocryptorushtest_zps040c5aef.jpg

I am an inventor, you see. Always traced by good ideas. PM me if you want me to come up with good ideas. I like to sit for good ideas. Invest in it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
no promises but try refreshing your zeitcoin balance, on the balances page
Activity: 36
Lost 45K in cryptorush withdraw. My withdraw have been deleted from the list. Can't even check his transaction ID anymore...
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I want to buy Zeitcoins. I will pay you in Litecoins or Bitcoins. We will do this in small amounts and many small transactions (so as not to get scammed)

I want to buy at current price of 0.002 bitcoin for each 100.000 Zeitcoin or 0.075 Litecoins for each 100.000 Zeitcoin.

PM me if you want to sell.
my zeitcoin is safely in my wallet for the time being im not risking anything with cryptorush.
Activity: 140
i took all my coin off of cryptorush after i saw what was going on, need to get zeit on another exchange soon, cryptorush is garbage
Coinex.pw
i feel like this is going on with alot of people, getting more zeitcoin they are supposed to than instantly selling it, there have been some big sells going on with zeitcoin since i noticed the issue yesterday
legendary
i took all my coin off of cryptorush after i saw what was going on, need to get zeit on another exchange soon, cryptorush is garbage

Just refresh your zeit balance and you'll probably be surprised. If you are lucky one. Fuck cryptsy, it's a grave.

Vote for mintpal, ask Comkort to add Zeit.
legendary
Lost all my zeit coins on shit cryptorush, Already submitted ticket, now wait...

And my cryptorush freebie give Zeitcoin really do not know why

I got 3 millions for free there, can't remember mine or not mine, what a day!

People are getting free Zeit from cryptorush while others are losing out?? Seems like there is something seriously wrong somewhere?

Yes and I am not the only one. Nothing wrong, this is shitty exchange, as I said long time ago. I already experienced 20+ spend withdrawal (another coin) from other exchange, I reported to them and they fixed issue. But I don't wanna waste my time with cryptorush, cuz there are lame developers, ugly design, this exchange made to add every shitcoin if they get paid. I don't see any improvements there for a long time. Just my disrespect. People must be refunded, they must go and buy entry wall.

It's possible to buy a coin for 1 BTC regardless of best offer at 2 satoshi. And no one cares a lot. There are bids and asks at equal rate displayed along. What else you are expecting from this exchange?
Lost all my zeit coins on shit cryptorush, Already submitted ticket, now wait...

And my cryptorush freebie give Zeitcoin really do not know why

I got 3 millions for free there, can't remember mine or not mine, what a day!

People are getting free Zeit from cryptorush while others are losing out?? Seems like there is something seriously wrong somewhere?
legendary
After all these issues @ cryptorush, I think they should definitely buy entry wall for 2 satoshi to cover customer losses.
Jump to: