Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 699. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
They prob queue 40, trying to get their coins at 2 satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
if that douche wants to sell, ill buy all of his at 1sat?

Me too xD
if that douche wants to sell, ill buy all of his at 1sat?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
HashStrike miners- our zeit pool will be down for 30 minutes starting now to replace a failing disk.  I'll update my post when we're back up and running again.  The good news is we're switching to even faster SSD's, so the pool should be even quicker. Cheesy

anyupdate on when you back up and running?

Just like mintcoin, the zeitcoin wallet has a bug when it gets too big that can cause failures on restarts, and we hit that bug Sad  reloading the blockchain now, hopefully it won't take too long.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
Haven't you guys heard of; PND, PANDA, CAGE, GRUMP, BAT etc etc etc
All coins where on 1 satoshi within weeks, and all thought they where the next doge.
Guess some people are just unteachable, good luck to all the believers!

So we have two choices here:
1) Take your advice, go into full blown panic mode and everyone dumps all of their coins, thereby ensuring that the coin bottoms out and never again goes above 1 satoshi.
2) Ignore your advice, keep doing what we are doing with the understanding that this coin is only a week old and is going through normal market fluctuations... hold the coin and see where it goes in a month... two months... six months... etc.

I choose 2.

If 90% choose option 1 (full panic mode) you don't have much choice, they will drag you down.

It's following the same pattern Mint did (specs are kinda similar too, maybe better), but with more hype and more attention judging from thread views/hash rate. Also more dev activity.
Mint too was getting dumped hard first 2 weeks till 3-2 sat.
Nothing is certain with alt coins but everything seems to be in order for a price jump sooner or later.
Activity: 308
All coins where on 1 satoshi within weeks, and all thought they where the next doge.

1) Take your advice, go into full blown panic mode and everyone dumps all of their coins, thereby ensuring that the coin bottoms out and never again goes above 1 satoshi.
2) Ignore your advice, keep doing what we are doing with the understanding that this coin is only a week old and is going through normal market fluctuations... hold the coin and see where it goes in a month... two months... six months... etc.

I choose 2.

If 90% choose option 1 (full panic mode) you don't have much choice, they will drag you down.

making up your shitty statstics like 90% choose option 1. You're just proving you're another loser trying to troll onto another crypto trhead. Its kind of normal to see this kind of comments on every coin now. Dont know what do you get my trolling. I guess you're some low life.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
HashStrike miners- our zeit pool will be down for 30 minutes starting now to replace a failing disk.  I'll update my post when we're back up and running again.  The good news is we're switching to even faster SSD's, so the pool should be even quicker. Cheesy

anyupdate on when you back up and running?
Activity: 308
Anybody got any ZEIT transactions from cryptorush.in in the last 7 hours? Mine and several others are stuck for many hours.

mine are still stuck for over 6 hours now.
Activity: 98

I choose 2.

Let em talk, if they really think this coin is worth nothing..... Why are they following this topic, al they want is cheap coins to sell when this coins hits the moon, think logica's
Activity: 70

anyone who is flustered with the current low price is obviously someone who is only in it for money. i believe that there's more to this coin than just trading. anyone who doesn't see that might not be able to.
Activity: 71
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Unique DDoS protection system
Back online!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

I choose 2.
Activity: 178
Can I sell all my Zeitcoins for half a Satoshi each?   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Please don't feed the trolls.
Activity: 124
Nobody is buying ZEIT anymore, nu buys for the last two hours.
Everybody is puking on Zeit, sell while there is still some buy support at 2 satoshi
Undecided
Activity: 70
Everybody is puking on Zeit, sell while there is still some buy support at 2 satoshi

(slaps forehead)...still doesn't get it...
Activity: 252
Jump to: