Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 733. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Thanx for you response. My wallet is still out of sync, is this a problem to receive coins on?

Did you add the addnodes referenced earlier in the post

here are our server addnodes

addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35

add those you should be fine
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Thanx for you response. My wallet is still out of sync, is this a problem to receive coins on?
legendary
Everyone Payouts Halve tonight very exciting time!!!
What does it mean? I don't understand. Is this about a pool?
Zeitcoin, that was great. He was just fooling you all. Hahaha
Sorry, I truly did not understand. I am new to Zeitcoin.  Roll Eyes Is it about the giveaway or something else?
Hahahahahaha

What payout halving means that instead of 250k - 1 million ZEIT per block the amount will be cut in half to 125K - 500K ZEIT

This will establish the coins value better on exchanges we have to get through the initial miners dump and then to the mooon !!!!

POS Payouts start 20 days from the second your coin hits your wallet. So hold them tight in there for 20 Days and you will see coins come in no mining required for them
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
Zeitcoin, that was great. He was just fooling you all. Hahaha
legendary

For the giveaway: MsHg8eqA1RyJks8Uz9fjVwwquWv6ZbJWqg  Wink
Was discussing it with another team member we were calculating from day we did our original genesis block premine sorry we recompiled one more time before launch to ensure security which changed it

REALLY?Huh Thought it wasn't until Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hahahaha you are right I apologize
Activity: 133
Merit: 11

REALLY?Huh Thought it wasn't until Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Which browser you are using on macos?

chrome, safari, firefox ... why?

Because Safari fails to download (on my machine). Safari is not 100% Mega-Compatible.

I have test it again on Virtual machine with fresh installed Mavericks (Snapshot, without any libs, 5 hours old, Appstore). Works fine with the link (Chrome). Can directly start out of DMG... We need more people for testing. I do not know what has happened to your system, but something smells... On non-ports systems there is no opt/local directory...

Thanks for your testing, maybe we will find a solution tomorrow...
i have to sleep....

PS: thanks to everyone who wants to help. We have 12 confirmations for Macos 10.9, 4 for 10.8. That is not much, but it is a hope. Please --- if you want the wallet - help us a bit...

Greets & Thanx,
Ray

I downloaded without any problem. But i can't start. It crash on the beginning. Thanks for your help
Activity: 133
Merit: 11
When does the PoS start for this coin? After 20 days?
legendary
This is actual version: https://mega.co.nz/#!00tExILY!iMCz3pBBZ6kq4sU0win_hSKCUSv7XjTtVPIMzwDDljA

I've checked again... And it is not compiled against ssl 1.0... it uses ssl 0.8.9.... i am too old for that mac shit...  Huh
This one is working on OS X 10.8.5. But I needed to download with Firefox and restarted my Mac, because nothing happened when I opened the app first time. Thanx!
Dev, wats the ETA on the android wallet? coins are really starting pile up in my pool and on the exchanges! and after poloniex....getting worried!

Waiting on response from FaSan he made the online and paper and wanted to claim bounty for Android too when I hear from him I will let everyone know
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

Because Safari fails to download (on my machine). Safari is not 100% Mega-Compatible.

I have test it again on Virtual machine with fresh installed Mavericks (Snapshot, without any libs, 5 hours old, Appstore). Works fine with the link (Chrome). Can directly start out of DMG... We need more people for testing. I do not know what has happened to your system, but something smells... On non-ports systems there is no opt/local directory...

Thanks for your testing, maybe we will find a solution tomorrow...
i have to sleep....

PS: thanks to everyone who wants to help. We have 12 confirmations for Macos 10.9, 4 for 10.8. That is not much, but it is a hope. Please --- if you want the wallet - help us a bit...

Greets & Thanx,
Ray

Activity: 112
Dev, wats the ETA on the android wallet? coins are really starting pile up in my pool and on the exchanges! and after poloniex....getting worried!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Jump to: