Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 97. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
just an update we have 14 people in the slack.. still lookin to grow! https://zeitcoin.herokuapp.com/ to join. also i wonder if there would be any interest in getting listed on liqui.io and livecoin.net ... i have had decent experiences on both those exchanges lately.

Livecoin would be great Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
just an update we have 14 people in the slack.. still lookin to grow! https://zeitcoin.herokuapp.com/ to join. also i wonder if there would be any interest in getting listed on liqui.io and livecoin.net ... i have had decent experiences on both those exchanges lately.
Nice steady volume growth this past week and change. Good to see, particularly given the numerous pairings we have on the various exchanges.

Nice. Zeit looks to have a bright future Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Nice steady volume growth this past week and change. Good to see, particularly given the numerous pairings we have on the various exchanges.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
PoSWallet Exchange out of the blue is delisting zeitcoin.

Delisting on 6/6. Please withdraw.

Be sure to get your coins out of there as soon as possible.

ZEITCOINs was their 9th highest trading volume in the past 24 hours, so it will be their loss, they are also delisting evergreen & truck coin & 808.

That is surprising. I wonder what that is all about? Maybe the whole exchange is going under. Who knows? Highly recommend everyone get their coins out of there well in excess of 6/6. The sooner, the better so they can go on a much more reliable exchange (or back in your wallets to stake! Wink).

Look like they misjudged the financial costs of running that many group staking wallets ,
and will be shutting down all of the group staking eventually. Maybe everything since they are hurting for fiat.

https://poswallet.com/index.php
Dear PoSWallet Community,
We want to take a few minutes and share some of our long term strategy with all of you. When we started this project, the focus was on taking a handful of pretty active coins and providing a place for users to group stake. As that idea has evolved over the past year and a half with the addition of new coins, we have had many successes and challenges; one thing has become clear though: the crypto market in general is too unstable to effectively provide group stake services for the majority of coins we have listed at poswallet.com. Interesting coins pop up and swell with a large community, then disappear just as fast - resulting in a lot of infrastructure we set up that is no longer being used.
We will have a financial loss this month, and based on our trajectory with the current ideology behind poswallet.com, the loss will grow over time.

So basically they took a big risk and ended up biting off more than they could chew.
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Take your Pick.  Smiley
Exchange Status
alcurex  Online      
CoinExchangeOnline
CryptopiaOnline
NovaExchangeOnline
SouthXchangeOnline

All have been Great Exchanges , and we are thankful for their professionalism.

Many Traders prefer the exchange by their total or ZEIT trading volume.
so in that order last 24 hours.
Exchange              Total Volume     ZEIT Volume       Pairs
Cryptopia             $1,872,943             $2884            LTC / Doge
alcurEX                   $598,444              $238             BTC
Novaexchange         $373,401               $937            BTC / LTC / Doge
CoinExchange           $35,667              $1117            BTC / Doge / ETC   (CMK does not report anything but the BTC Markets on CE)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Cryptopia and CoinExchange both use slick software imo and both have been reliable in my experience.

Thanks. I have so far only good experience with Cryptopia, so might use it as an exchange to transfer my Zeit coins.
Cryptopia and CoinExchange both use slick software imo and both have been reliable in my experience.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

ZEITCOINs was their 9th highest trading volume in the past 24 hours, so it will be their loss, they are also delisting evergreen & truck coin & 808.

Pity. I like PoSWallet and had a nice bag of Zeit staking there. What exchange would you recommend for Zeit?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

That is surprising. I wonder what that is all about? Maybe the whole exchange is going under. Who knows? Highly recommend everyone get their coins out of there well in excess of 6/6. The sooner, the better so they can go on a much more reliable exchange (or back in your wallets to stake! Wink).

ADD COINS ZEITCOIN TO THE EXCHANGE POLONIEX

We are very happy with our current exchanges.

However, not to be a stick in the mud and to end this I want Poloniex or Bittrex Posts.

I will offer a Bounty to anyone that can get ZEITCOIN added to the following exchanges.

Anyone that gets ZEITCOIN added to the markets on :

Poloniex Exchange Bounty:
will receive a Bounty of 15 Million ZEITCOINs
or
Bittrex  Exchange Bounty:
or
Kraken Exchange Bounty:

Be the 1st one to post here along with a copy of who at the exchange agreed, once the Exchange has the ZEITCOIN Trading Pairs up,
I will send you your ZEITCOINs, the 1st day of ZEITCOINs trading begins on that exchange,
(Only 1 Winner per Exchange Bounty)

Update:
BTCtalk may have some rules about posting when winning a Bounty, so Post in the Slack Forum zeit-knights.slack.com instead.

Awesome idea!! Before we know it, this coin will be at Bittrex or Polo Smiley I know Zeit is going to have a bright future. This is one of the few low priced coins that has a ton of potential right now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
0.00000002 BTC
----------------------
How do you think a coin in the course of a year can get 100 sutoshi?

I got this one.

people buy it up to 100.   Cheesy

Is your Fonts stuck on Bold?

How do you think a coin in the course of a year can get 100 sutoshi?

*** Disclaimer:  These Bounties Expire if not redeemed by June 1st, 2018.  ***

We are very happy with our current exchanges.

However, not to be a stick in the mud and to end this I want Poloniex or Bittrex Posts.

I will offer a Bounty to anyone that can get ZEITCOIN added to the following exchanges.

Anyone that gets ZEITCOIN added to the markets on :

Poloniex Exchange Bounty:
or
Bittrex  Exchange Bounty:
or
Kraken Exchange Bounty:

Be the 1st one to post here along with a copy of who at the exchange agreed, once the Exchange has the ZEITCOIN Trading Pairs up,
I will send you your ZEITCOINs, the 1st day of ZEITCOINs trading begins on that exchange,
(Only 1 Winner per Exchange Bounty)

Update:
BTCtalk may have some rules about posting when winning a Bounty, so Post in the Slack Forum zeit-knights.slack.com instead.

*** Disclaimer:  These Bounties Expire if not redeemed by June 1st, 2018.  ***
The all time inflation rate chart can be seen here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/#@inflation

It shows a nice smooth progression since Zeitcoin switched from POW to POS and also shows the decline in the growth of new supply as the interest rate has fallen. The 99b number will never be achieved.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hey Guys,

I have a few coins in Yobit. As I see Yobit does not update the wallets. Any options these coins can be transferred out to a different exchange safely ?

Well if the Yobit ZEIT wallet is in maintenance then no you can't currently withdraw those coins to another exchange until YoBit fix their wallet issues. The only other option to get your ZEIT coins out of there is to sell them and then buy Doge coins and then transfer those Doge over to Cryptopia to then buy ZEIT coins from there. I say Doge as you should save in fees and also the transfer would be a lot quicker then using BTC as BTC transactions are taking forever to confirm right now even if people are paying a higher fee.

Ahh.. Thank you for the response. When I compared prices of buying and selling orders both in Cryptopia (Doge market) and Yobit (btc market), there are few differences that I would think is not going to affect me into a huge as still the price is less than 10 satoshi. I wish Yobit fixes the wallet soon and doge is increasing in value and trading this in the doge market / LTC market should make a conditional difference.

Zeit is now trading with better volumes compared to its past few months. With the supply in too much, I wish it must be traded in bitrex and Tier 1 exchanges like Polonieux as soon it reaches to its first 500 or 1000 satoshis.

Love love Zeit and its potential.
Activity: 305
availabe 36.2 bill coins
total 99 bill coins

were are the rest of the 99 bill and the knighs lock up 30 bill of the 99 or 36?Huh

Activity: 305
Next BTC no overplayed by every coin. How will price increase from .02 sats just because of the .005% reward and supply the same.
u need a real exchange. I like the coin but needs better execution, not a naysayer just realise.

I will buy a few mill lets see. 10 yr road map. sheesh

nothing diff abt this coin. No real world seperation. I can pay the poor in btc,ltc or anything else. 1/3 africans have btc on their phone not zeit coin.

Pages:
Jump to: