Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 93. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Straightforward and quick response...I rather like the Cryptopia guys.

Thanks for checking with them and keeping us apprised.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
From support:

ZEIT will need to trade above 1 sat for a little while longer before Cryptopia will consider adding it to a BTC market.  ZEIT has only been trading at this price for roughly the last few days.   Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.  I will close this ticket.
Are we growing up in volume because of the successful vote to go to ULI though? I think the case could be made, then too bitcoin's recent surge vs fiat rubbish has dragged lots of alts with it, though not all have outpaced bitcoin as significantly as we have over the past several weeks.

I still favor the rate being lowered, but would be open to discussion. 1% would be the highest I'd personally favor at this point, but would also like to hear others' thoughts on the topic.
legendary
Just to throw this out there. Can we rethink the ultra low POS strategy? 5% has been an incentive for me to hold and it's rewarding. I think it actually would encourage people to hold on to their coins. We are growing up in volume so inflation hasn't been working against us.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Solid volume today. 24-hour volume at $15k and market cap exceeded $3 million.  Cool

We could really use a BTC pair on Cryptopia. I've put in a request.

That's not a bad idea. I'll do the same.

Good coin to get in? Seems like another small payments, fast transactions coin

Now is the time to get in because the price has been rising lately. Zeit always has had and always will have lightning fast transactions compared to many of the top coins on the market. Definitely a plus.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Solid volume today. 24-hour volume at $15k and market cap exceeded $3 million.  Cool

Good coin to get in? Seems like another small payments, fast transactions coin
legendary

legendary

legendary
Hello killkingsoldier. We have short, medium, and long term goals for the future. These are spelled out in the OP.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
hi i got a question

how do you guys intend to get this coin to a better price in the future like 0.50$

because the price is very low atm
legendary
Hello,
 I am intrested in  Zeith coin any chances of PUmp.. Its price still very low..!!!!

Zeitcoin is not intended to be a pump and dump coin. It has seen slow and steady growth and will continue to do so in the future. The vision we have for Zeit is just that, slow and steady increases in price. Our current supply and low price allows everyone the opportunity to invest now and see great returns in the future. Take advantage of the current low price and scoop up as many as you can.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Hello,
 I am intrested in  Zeith coin any chances of PUmp.. Its price still very low..!!!!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Roadmap is on the OP,
Under Objectives

Slack Forum is on the OP,
Zeit-Knights.slack.com
Auto Invite=> https://zeitcoin.herokuapp.com

There are still 6.4940M zeitcoins on PoSWallet,
Anyone that has not removed their coins ASAP from Poswallet.com be prepared to lose them.

Yes people better get their ZEIT coins off there because if they don't they will lose them and then we can expect a dump on the exchanges from POSWallet dumping the remaining coins. I might put some buy orders in just in case this happens and get some cheap ZEIT coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Roadmap is on the OP,
Under Objectives

Slack Forum is on the OP,
Zeit-Knights.slack.com
Auto Invite=> https://zeitcoin.herokuapp.com

There are still 6.4940M zeitcoins on PoSWallet,
Anyone that has not removed their coins ASAP from Poswallet.com be prepared to lose them.

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
alcurex.com/#ZEIT-BTC
The trading platform is trading well every day。
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
All I'm going to say is that I'm glad I got into Zeit coin when the price was below 1 sats and that I will continue to hold my Zeit coins for the long term as I can see this coin doing well in the next 6 to 12 months from now once people start to see what Zeit coin has to offer compared to other POS coins. This is a long term hold for me.

Well said, patience is a great virtue. I see a positive outlook for ZEIT.
legendary
damn why is zeitcoin left behind all those shitty coins like reddcoin,mooncoin,Infinitecoin are going up zeit shouldnt be left out
That if this lazy people who drives the project start moving those fat butts from the couch and start promoting this coin so people know about its existence, I saw trillions of sell orders on exchanges at 3 satoshi, but nobody seems to buy so this move in the right direction, keyword: promotion, promotion, promotion

Why are you still here? You said previously that you weren't going to promote Zeit to your whopping 1500 YouTube subscribers, so what purpose do you still have posting in this thread? Why not go troll some other coin now so you can boost your post count?
You can still go promote Zeitcoin if you like. It'd sure be more useful than hurling insults.
Pages:
Jump to: