Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 92. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
hi to zeitcoin community. today i find this coin and i want to no little more before i invest. can anyone tell me what is special whith this coin? 773 pages on bt means something.
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Can't wait till the ZeitgeistMovement gets behind this coin. We need some good people to work on the site and come with some good ideas.

The Website is Great as is.

What would be helpful is more blogs and twitter and facebook pages taking about zeitcoin other than the official versions.
Also more people willing to take zeitcoin itself as payment for goods & services.
That timeline of acceptance is up to the people (as it should be).

Zeitgeist movement was given the opportunity to support ZEITCOIN in the 1st two months of creation.
They Declined, and the Knights arrived in 2015.

Zeitgeist movement leaders are always begging for donations and have yet to fulfill their promise of an Alternative & Fair monetary system.

Zeitcoin is the realization of a Global Alternative & Fair monetary system .

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Looks like Zeit coin is starting to increase in value Smiley I really think this coin has a bright future and will be added to Polo and Bittrex eventually.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
That wasn't offensive at all...no sir. Ray has done a spectacular job with this coin imo. People still have to make a living though and there's only so many hours in a day.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Can't wait till the ZeitgeistMovement gets behind this coin. We need some good people to work on the site and come with some good ideas.
Exchanges care about volume. We just need this current trend to continue and we'll be added to more exchanges in due course.

Activity: 33
so in your opinion will we never getting added to polo that means we have to get added to lots of different ones

i would like to see zeitcoin beat mooncoin and even different ones like reddcoin
Activity: 125
i really like this coin and i invested in it!
 buth with al the respect to the dev's wo are doing hard work, is there a way to put more time in communication from the website and social media?
and be more active on twitter?we can post the growth of the coins of the past few days, this will take allot of attention of ppl?

or am i the only one who thinks like that about the social media and website.

i like to hear the opinion of you guys
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
When will the coin be added to bitrex and polonix ?? A coin needs growth and it costs in one place!

It will never be added at poloniex. They've tossed out some coins & assets (like Unity) with 200-500 BTC 24h volume.  Shocked

Cheers,
Ray
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I love the trend we are in and hope it continues! Someone, or should I say somewhales, has certainly taken an interest lately. Current 24-hour volume is at $22k and marketcap is at $3.5 million!
Sounds like we have a good shot at getting our Zeit/BTC pairing back at Cryptopia if things continue as they have been, so that could further boost volume.
Activity: 224
When will the coin be added to bitrex and polonix ?? A coin needs growth and it costs in one place!

While it is great to have a coin listed there, it is by no means necessary to do so for good growth. Indeed, you need significant growth of your coin first, before those exchanges might even consider listing it. For educational purpose, have a look at those two exchanges and count very low Sat coins ...
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Lol Yeah, I haven't updated that thing in awhile.

Thing is, I see Zeitcoin differently than the other PoS coins mentioned in my sig. I mean Tek and Hyperstake are cool concepts, but the inflation rates are too high to make sense as a long term store of value.

I too like collecting interest by holding a low inflation currency because as someone smarter than me once said "compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe!".

Unfortunately we two, and a few others, are more like oddities than the norm in the crypto space. One look at all the PoS coins stacked on exchanges proves that many many people don't care and/or don't have the patience to worry about compound interest.

Someone else said 600% of zero is nothing. I mean the value of Zeitcoin goes from 350k to over 3m in a few weeks and it's still apparently nothing. It's kind of mind boggling, but that's how a lot of people think in this space.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Keep in mind that 1-8 satoshis isn't what it used to be...in terms of fiat, it's a whole lot more. That's the nature of fiat currency though, it loses value continuously through inflation.

...and people aren't just saying that Zeitcoin has increased by 600%+ vs fiat you can see this for yourself quite easily by visiting here:

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zeitcoin/#charts

It's actually more than 600% now after the past couple awesome days, but I digress.

The 5% thing was intended as a long term goal, as in the coin inflates at roughly the rate of adoption and therefore remains stable. I tend to think that 5% is too high and the ULI spec as it stands is likely too low, but we have voted and it is the plan at this time.

Certainly there's nothing wrong with further discussion though and if it leads to a new vote then great.

It's quite funny since I was looking at your signature. Seems like inflation goes well with the status of the coins. 5% is barely over cost of inflation and if I was to buy and hold a coin I'd keep interest in consideration.
but the main problem what i have is how can we make this coin as good as possible

still got some missing points i will show

would like to see it reach a couple of dollars in the future but iam still confused on if we can make this possible
Keep in mind that 1-8 satoshis isn't what it used to be...in terms of fiat, it's a whole lot more. That's the nature of fiat currency though, it loses value continuously through inflation.

...and people aren't just saying that Zeitcoin has increased by 600%+ vs fiat you can see this for yourself quite easily by visiting here:

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zeitcoin/#charts

It's actually more than 600% now after the past couple awesome days, but I digress.

The 5% thing was intended as a long term goal, as in the coin inflates at roughly the rate of adoption and therefore remains stable. I tend to think that 5% is too high and the ULI spec as it stands is likely too low, but we have voted and it is the plan at this time.

Certainly there's nothing wrong with further discussion though and if it leads to a new vote then great.
but guys isn't the ultra inflation so that the price will increase because there won't be a lot of more coins

if we stay at 5% the price won't increase that much

people are saying that we have a growth over 600% but still 600% of 0 is still zero.

for the past few years, it has been 1-8 sat that's nothing and it is not even listed on the bigger exchanges like polo and bittrex or kraken.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Straightforward and quick response...I rather like the Cryptopia guys.

Thanks for checking with them and keeping us apprised.

Anything for Zeit. I'm a long time admire and a Zeit Knight in disguise Wink I actually miss Lion's posts.

BTW just noticed that I made Legendary recently  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: