Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 95. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
It's no game. Zeitcoin is a mature and successful PoW/PoST hybrid cryptocurrency with wide equitable global distribution. We intend to achieve the objectives presented in the OP.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
you guys really looking in to serious things with this coin or is just a game?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Once you are fully synced ,
how fast you stake depends on the amount of coins in a block competing with the amount of coin in the blocks of other people on the network that are also staking.

That competition varies , but it can be monitored by viewing the current difficulty by holding your mouse over the blue checkmark or visiting the block explorer.
The Higher the current difficulty # the longer it is before you can stake, because of the greater competition.

Difficulty is normally below .2 , past few days the difficulty is between 1 and 2.

* If you want to stake faster, use coin control to combine more coins into fewer blocks. *
* only recombine recently staked blocks so you don't lose interest. *

ZEIT: How to use coin control tips
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7832

╥AztekPhoenix

Thanks a lot, buddy

Andy
Hi, I did so. But I made a big mistake, cause I've been staking while getting synced and blew off a fair bit of ZEIT. Something's not clear to me, though. This all happened in one night, where I got around 30 transactions with a really impressive frequency, like every 12 minutes. Now that I'm synced and staking, I only got two transactions in 5 hours. What exactly happened?

You can't stake while syncing,
All of those stakes will orphan and it will slow down your syncing alot.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7833
Quote from: Kiklo
ZEIT :  Tips on Staking

Keep your Wallet Locked when you are not Synced with the network if you have coins in your wallet.

The Blue Check mark will appear a few minutes before synced , but may not be completely synced yet,
Move the mouse over the Blue Check mark , and it will show
Last Received Block was Generated (Time) ago.
When it says 1 minute or less , then it is a good time to unlock the wallet and let it stake.
If it says 5 minutes and you check it again a few minutes later and says 15 minutes, then close and restart your wallet, and it will sync quickly.

If you don't keep the wallet locked until synced, it will still try to generate stake , but since you are not fully synced , they will all be orphans.

(If you don't encrypt your wallet , so it is locked, then run zeitcoin with the following parameters, zeitcoin-qt.exe  -gen=0  , this will sync without trying to stake, once you are fully synced ,
restart zeitcoin normally to stake your coins.

Or in some cases can actually try to fork, when this happens your wallet will freeze up at the block number where it tried to fork and not receive any more blocks, until you restart your wallet so it can get back on the correct chain.

╥AztekPhoenix

Hi, I realised that and got it synced before staking again. But at that point it wasn't staking like before anymore.

Andy

Done.

Hello everybody, haven't been on the forum / opened my wallet for 3 years. Was a humble small miner back in the days, now have a little sum aside. I'll be happy to help ZEIT make it on Poloniex!

Welcome back! I recommend you download the latest blockchain shapshot and get that wallet synced and staking!

Hi, I did so. But I made a big mistake, cause I've been staking while getting synced and blew off a fair bit of ZEIT. Something's not clear to me, though. This all happened in one night, where I got around 30 transactions with a really impressive frequency, like every 12 minutes. Now that I'm synced and staking, I only got two transactions in 5 hours. What exactly happened?
Activity: 102
Hi, my wallet is taking a long time to sync, what can I do to fix this?

Look at this links in the OP:
How to Install the ZEIT BlockChain SnapShot for New or Active Wallets.

How to install a Bootstrap.dat file (New Wallets Only)
Activity: 95
Hi, my wallet is taking a long time to sync, what can I do to fix this?
Activity: 40
It would be also great if we could integrate latest snaphot to the wallet installer (at least for windows), so new people will have easier start.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
You need to add a coin to Poloniex and Bittrex. It is necessary to declare yourself! And do not wait for the sea weather! We must act. To the coin recognized by everyone! Time is money! Do not waste time. The coin would have cost already now 50 satoshi - 100%. And it's just that time will be missed!

$3,107 - For 24 hours volume! This is ridiculous!
0.00000002 BTC - Now! And it would already be 0.00000050 - 100%
If I were the creator of this crypto currency, I would first of all add my coin to these exchanges! On Yobit - scanty purchases. Coins do not stand still. It was launched in 2014 and during this time there were already 100 Satoshi. If the creators acted and did not wait!

i agree with you, buth the creator needs help with it! so help the coin on these exchanges
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
You need to add a coin to Poloniex and Bittrex. It is necessary to declare yourself! And do not wait for the sea weather! We must act. To the coin recognized by everyone! Time is money! Do not waste time. The coin would have cost already now 50 satoshi - 100%. And it's just that time will be missed!

$3,107 - For 24 hours volume! This is ridiculous!
0.00000002 BTC - Now! And it would already be 0.00000050 - 100%
If I were the creator of this crypto currency, I would first of all add my coin to these exchanges! On Yobit - scanty purchases. Coins do not stand still. It was launched in 2014 and during this time there were already 100 Satoshi. If the creators acted and did not wait!

PoSWallet Exchange out of the blue is delisting zeitcoin.

Delisting on 6/6. Please withdraw.

Be sure to get your coins out of there as soon as possible.

Everyone that ignored ZEITCOIN's Warning about PoSWallet.
Get ready to Lose those coins , cause the time is almost up and they still have 38 Million Zeitcoins in their staking wallet.
So kiss that money goodbye, Kiss    if you have not got your zeitcoins out yet.
You know those PoSwallet guys are gonna sell your coins and keep your money as their profit.
you snooze you lose

╥AztekPhoenix

i got my coins save in my own wallet! thanks for reminding
Ok lets list the action point right here:

we aplieed to poloniex now?
and want to apply to bitrex? or did we already do that?
we need to act fast now because the coin is growing steady, and it is ready for an boost!

EDIT: what about introducing it to www.Litebit.eu ? it is the only site who sells with Ideal. i can apply there if you guys agree with me ?
Activity: 51
I write request in poloniex  for Add Zeitcoin To their List...

Poloniex Coin Request
Your coin request has been recorded and will be reviewed by Poloniex staff. Thank you. Please only submit this form once per user per coin.
the problem is that i dont we will get listed on polo i think the chances are way bigger with bittrex and such and i also understand the concern
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
think we can list zeitcoin with ease to bittrex but it can cost like 3btc

and imo i think we can better add it asap

We've discussed that previously. 3BTC is a lot to pay for no guarantee that we won't be delisted without any prior notification. Bittrex is too risky at this point. Getting on Poloniex first and getting the recognition we deserve and the daily volume we are capable of would do us more good at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I agree with Brian. Either Poloniex will add us or they won't. But they certainly won't if we don't try. ZEIT has been around for over three years now and have barely managed to lift our heads off of the 1 - 3 satoshi pillow for way too long. If a useless, joke of a coin like Dogecoin can be above 100 sats with well over 100 billion coins in existence, then certainly Zeit can do much better than we are currently. We are never going to have mass adoption if we don't get more recognition. And being on the largest exchange in the world is the best way to get recognition. We've had really good daily volumes for the past few weeks, but we can and should be doing much better.
think we can list zeitcoin with ease to bittrex but it can cost like 3btc

and imo i think we can better add it asap
legendary
Activity: 1404

Will be the FIRST ULTRA LOW INFLATION Proof of Stake Coin in the World.

Why not wait with that till we've switched fully to the new version. AFTER that we could bother Poloniex Wink
At the moment there is no considerable coding progress with Zeitcoin since I am busy with an important project in my RL job which requires my full support.

Cheers,
Ray

Just a thought- what if we got on a couple high volume exchanges and Zeit goes up to 100 sats. Will the code change a moot point then? I think the time is now Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
In order to increase the coin, you need to add it to such exchanges: poloniex and Bitfinex. It is necessary that the coin is recognized by more people. Now there is a lot of competition among coins. If now it is not done. The coin will still be hanging for 2 more satoshes for 5 more years. It is necessary to increase the capitalization of the coin. Coin of 2014 and its capitalization of only $ 2 million. This is very small. You need to enter 100 coins. Then growth and movement will go. Therefore, if the developers understand this and in the closest
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

Will be the FIRST ULTRA LOW INFLATION Proof of Stake Coin in the World.

Why not wait with that till we've switched fully to the new version. AFTER that we could bother Poloniex Wink
At the moment there is no considerable coding progress with Zeitcoin since I am busy with an important project in my RL job which requires my full support.

Cheers,
Ray

Pages:
Jump to: