Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 101. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

sorry to hear that kiklo, Zeitcoin needs your support, thanks so much for all you've given

but as you will, round one will go to the fudsters

much rather see you stand your ground, Sir Knight

Round 1 to the Fudsters,

Round 2 or should I say V2 to Kiklo  Wink

Cool

FYI
Newbie suit kind of itches , it has been so long since I wore one.  Cheesy

Thanks Podizzler3000.  Wink
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
hey kiklo just make a new account like i did. this site reflects theymos perfectly if you get what i mean we should open up an official slack for the upcoming hard fork and begin merging communication there as well.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
http://www.digitalcurrencyalliance.com/altcoin-news/zeitcoin-pos-go-ultra-low-inflation/
ZeitCoin has been a kind of phoenix in the altcoin world

I find myself drawn to this coin now.
The incredible performance and energy efficiently are a technological marvel.
Can't wait for the March 2018 Registrations and trying out for Knighthood.

AztekPhoenix

It's true and the POS run is on the horizon. Watch out for the Zeit departure window!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Twitter & Facebook announcements: done!

Nice work Ray!

I have also just tweeted this article out to my followers and posted it in a couple of Facebook groups to help get some exposure to ZEIT as it deserves to be up there in the top 100 coins and I know it won''t be long before we see ZEIT in thhe top 100 where it belongs.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Twitter & Facebook announcements: done!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I plan to finish all modifications and testings before June.

Great article! "ZEIT can handle BTC current volume without even blinking" if that is true, I think such info should be more exposed on 1st page and website, since new persons check usually only those and will not have a chance realizing how ZEIT is great Cool

I agree as when newbies are looking for crypto currencies they always open up the first page of the thread so yes we need this article on the first page. I will also promote this article on Twitter and other social media sites and I highly recommend everyone else here do the same to bring more exposure to ZEIT. By the way it''s great to see the price going back up above 1 sat, glad I picked up a few million while it was under 1 sats.
Activity: 40
I plan to finish all modifications and testings before June.

Great article! "ZEIT can handle BTC current volume without even blinking" if that is true, I think such info should be more exposed on 1st page and website, since new persons check usually only those and will not have a chance realizing how ZEIT is great Cool
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
When will the shift to ultra low happen?
I must be missing something. All it says on your trust page is that someone doesn't like you and/or disagrees with you. Amount of btc involved = zero.

There aren't even the allegations of wrong doings there. Seems like a nothing burger.
legendary
Activity: 1894

sorry to hear that kiklo, Zeitcoin needs your support, thanks so much for all you've given

but as you will, round one will go to the fudsters

much rather see you stand your ground, Sir Knight
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Lauda has Lied and created Negative Trust Ratings on me,

Update:
After much Research it has been determined that Lauda , G.Maxwell , Theymos , & a few others are using the Trust System as a Propaganda Tactic.
Any Negative Trust they received is hidden from plain view so as not to show up under their screen names.

BTCTalk Trust system is corrupt and can not be trusted.  

Cool
Activity: 51
Nice Volume Zeitcoin we see in these days...
FINE  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Zeit Coin Going Up slowly, nice to see

Slow and steady wins the race.
Zeit Coin Going Up slowly, nice to see
Activity: 51
But i think Zeitcoin Can Fast Grow Up To 10 USD ... i hope Zeitcoin go for 10 USD lower than 2-3 months
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
i was thinking more along the lines of 10 usd = .00000001 zeit  Cheesy

sadly usd will have to be traded in litezeit  since it wont be able to maintain 1 zeitoshi  Wink
...or for the value of a USD to drop to next to nothing. That's not at all difficult to envision, I mean look how crappy the USD has done at maintaining its value relative to gold since 1913 or Bitcoin since 2009.
for 10 usd, you'd need a 2 trillion plus total marketcap for that, years alway from that
Pages:
Jump to: