Pages:
Author

Topic: ZenMiner (unmoderated) service discussion thread - page 15. (Read 27963 times)

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
I just received an update from our developers, progress is being made and we should see a resolution this evening. Thanks again for your patience. Stay tuned!

Thanks I see your page says it's disabled registrations, but you've also disabled logins too?

Cheers
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I just received an update from our developers, progress is being made and we should see a resolution this evening. Thanks again for your patience. Stay tuned!
legendary
Hey everyone, I am Eric, tech support with zenMiner. I think I've had the pleasure of exchanging support emails with a few of you already.

So to address the issue at hand, essentially we're just dealing with some launch day snags. We had a such a high level of activations as soon as the service went live, even more than we had anticipated. We have GAW Miners to thank for that, putting our hardware in the hands of so many of their customers in such a short time!

With such rapid growth comes a little pain too... We're working as quickly and diligently as possible to iron out the issues with delays in activation. We'll be posting hourly updates until the system is working as intended.

Thank you all for your patience! Soon you'll all be happily hashing away.

Thanks for the update guys.
Activity: 52
Hey everyone, I am Eric, tech support with zenMiner. I think I've had the pleasure of exchanging support emails with a few of you already.

So to address the issue at hand, essentially we're just dealing with some launch day snags. We had a such a high level of activations as soon as the service went live, even more than we had anticipated. We have GAW Miners to thank for that, putting our hardware in the hands of so many of their customers in such a short time!

With such rapid growth comes a little pain too... We're working as quickly and diligently as possible to iron out the issues with delays in activation. We'll be posting hourly updates until the system is working as intended.

Thank you all for your patience! Soon you'll all be happily hashing away.
legendary
Thanks! Don't want to wait for a response for zenminer support on the 'updating your device' issue. Will attempt that tomorrow after a night of hashing through windows.

still waiting on a response about that issue too...
Activity: 21
Thanks! Don't want to wait for a response for zenminer support on the 'updating your device' issue. Will attempt that tomorrow after a night of hashing through windows.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I left my Pi plugged in but jacked the Fury to a PC because I don't want to wait anymore. Plug it in then do the USB. It will fail to install drivers so head over here:

http://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/pages/usbtouartbridgevcpdrivers.aspx

Install the right one for Windows and you should be good to go. Make yourself a .bat file for cgminer and you should do fine from there. Fury has 6 chips so you need to change that and also enter your COM port found in device manager. Here's the example from GAW:

cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://us.clevermining.com:3333 -u 1KQxLLQNxgn2upd4TtGbtiRdm3f5UWC9k8 -p x --nocheck-golden --chips-count 128 --ltc-clk 328 -S //./COM4

Performance right now:

avg MHs: 1.228 WU: 1333.1

I'm mining at Clever.
Activity: 21
At the same point as a lot of people currently with the 'Updating your device for new Fury' (on one screen when I could select between the miner models it actually said 'Furry' lol).

Only been sitting like this for about 10 minutes now, but will toss out stats for overnight results on clevermining if/when I get it hasing!
legendary
Community Question - Has anyone gotten their zenBox up and online?  

Another user in another thread inquired because we do get the HDMI cable with the RPi, so I'm curious if we get any local output from the device outside of what is on the Zen site, but unfortunately I haven't been able to get mine on yet (work in progress).  

Please include screenshots of any UI if you have it up and running!

nothing yet. just sits there on their webpage trying to detect....

finially got it to register and the miners page shows:

Updating your device for New Fury....

forever... will let it run and see what happens.
legendary

Another user in another thread inquired because we do get the HDMI cable with the RPi, so I'm curious if we get any local output from the device outside of what is on the Zen site, but unfortunately I haven't been able to get mine on yet (work in progress). 

nothing yet. just sits there on their webpage trying to detect....
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

And the info post!

The site is here:

http://zenminer.com/

Keep in mind, the homepage contents are changing daily as they update things, but we'll update here as things are updated online.  It is a new service so they're likely kicking the tires a bit on everything

Support contact: [email protected], or you can follow the link at the top of the site

Standalone software: https://gawminers.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202184744-cgminer-source-and-config

Thanks community!
Hi everyone!

This is a new thread for discussing ZenMiner.com, the cloud hosting/management service currently used for both GAW and Zeus products.

Will put the beef in the second post to make updates easier.
Pages:
Jump to: