Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 46. (Read 47253 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
It is best approach of Zilliqa's team for scalability and faster but cheaper transactions at the same time. That is the reason we see it in almost every hedge funds list and NEO also preferred to establish partnership with them. It is undervalued with what is being developed one can say confidently. Who sees potential has bigger part than late comers.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
Zilliqa is about to get Huge, mark my words.
Easily a top 10 coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Zilliqa is a new blockchain platform that is designed to scale in transaction rates. As the number of miners in Zilliqa increases, its transaction rates are expected to increase. At Ethereum’s present network size of 30,000 miners, ZILLIQA would expect to process about a thousand times thetransaction rates of Ethereum.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Zilliqa is inspired from Omniledger and its predecessors ByzCoin and CoSi. Omniledger is an aca-
demic paper and putting the theory into practice required ZILLIQA to modify some of its underlying
building blocks, e.g., modifying the CoSi protocol used in Omniledger which is vulnerable to some
attacks.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The performance of ZIL can be extended linearly. If this is achieved, it will be great, because most of the block chain networks will decrease with the increase of nodes.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Today I almost got scamed by a Zilliqa Airdrop Website. The official looking Website offer an airdrop for every wallet with more than 1 ETH or 1 Zilliqa and after enter the Public Key, they ask you for your private key. Never type in your privat key on a website, be aware there are a lot of scamer.

I think this kind of cheap scams can only still work with newbie in crypto, alot of people should know by now not to share private key freely, this zilliqa Airdrop scam has been going around for quite some time now and i hope many innocent people don't fall victims.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Best blockchain platform project.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I think you @insultingo45271 are talking about being first mover to give solution for transactions scaling with less fees and faster without any issue. I do agree importance of first mover to occupy the large stake of the market and developers should also be aware of this fact if we can think like this they surely do. Zilliqa can do this that's why many people are watching this team to complete the work as soon as possible.
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
Today I almost got scamed by a Zilliqa Airdrop Website. The official looking Website offer an airdrop for every wallet with more than 1 ETH or 1 Zilliqa and after enter the Public Key, they ask you for your private key. Never type in your privat key on a website, be aware there are a lot of scamer.
Activity: 158
At present, whether it is the segmentation technology, or lightning network expansion technology, all in the discussion stage, if ZIL can take the lead in the successful implementation of Sharding technology, "first" sign is enough for 500 years.

Activity: 896
We need to change that for smart contracts / Zilliqa can have a better change to attract Wall street.  Zilliqa should be the coin instead of Bitcoin
Activity: 621
Now suddenly everyone is blockchain expert. Another project showed up and tag Zilliqa as centralization. It claims to have 100m tps
Activity: 896
We need to change that for smart contracts / Zilliqa can have a better change to attract Wall street.  Zilliqa should be the coin instead of Bitcoin
Activity: 728
I did my research but didn't find anything in this regard. Can you share the source of this news or rumor about the delay in release of test network  ? Anyone else here can share or clear the situation ? In either case it changes nothing but gives opportunity to accumulate more continuously.
Activity: 270
Zilliqa's test network has been delayed for three months. Is there any problem of feasibility or is the team development effort unable to keep up with it? Can the main network be released on time before September?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I am here because I believe in the team and it's going to be an amazing project.  But the  market will move into the crypto like it or not. 
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Zillaqa's team has solutions for existing scaling problems that is the reason most of the reviews about it a positive. I also saw accidentally some chart which disappear from my screen where some kind of funds in cryptocurrencies was shown. It surprised me seeing Zilliqa in almost more than half of the funds choice where they all poured money.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Zilliqa made good growth, the good coin and the good team that is interested in the development of his project.

Zilliqa network inches closer to solving blockchain scalability

https://cryptonewsmagnet.com/zilliqa-network-inches-closer-to-solving-blockchain-scalability/
Pages:
Jump to: