Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 48. (Read 47253 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 502
I am interested in miningg Zilliqa, does anyone know if Zilliqa is ASIC resistant and will be GPU minable ?  This would be great for miners like me!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Actually team is very talented and smart in their work which made this possible that Zilliqa already has established partnerships with highly potential and recognized projects working in the same space. Price need to to praise because everyone is aware of this increase which made it highly profitabel for early investors. Potential and profitability doesn't stop here as it has to grow lot more than this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
Today Zilliqa is on our coins top 30, due to its upside probability of +56.32% for the next month and an expected return of +50.63%.
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this coin.
Register to our website to have a look at our forecasts, it's free!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
EOS started at 1$ ICO price, ZIL at 0.004$, which means that ZIL outperformed EOS in price
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Zilliqa is a very good technology coin, this round of rise is very good. This coin is my next round of key ambush
Merit: 11
Zilliqa's chip technology is excellent, which is being recognized by the market. Can ZIL seize such a great historical opportunity to grow into the number one public chain project?
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
What people often don‘t realize, when you are trading you compete with the rest of the market, and if you are relatively new to the game this means that you are competing with people that have lot‘s of more experience in this. Buy low and sell high sounds easy in theory, but in reality it can be very difficult

Don't just buy to try to get rich quick..
Buy coins of a project you believe in, do research and pick one or 2 projects.

Good point and that is also what I am trying to do, but I notice it is easy to get superficial information but few talk aboit what‘s going on under the hood. For instance I rarely read in discussions what makes Zilliqa stand out compared to other high speed or next gen blockchains.

Zilliqa comes out of an R&D project by the University of Singapore based on the technical whitepaper.
That research into the implementation of the whitepaper evolved into the Zilliqa blockchain.
Zilliqa features near linear scaling where each new node that joins the network increases the blockchain’s TPS.
In layman’s terms, the more nodes that join the network, the faster the network runs. This is a unique approach in that most blockchains decrease in speed as the number of nodes increase. Zilliqa gets faster.
Unlike many blockchain projects that are only a promise, Zilliqa has already implemented sharding and has a working testnet.
In their most recent experiment on the testnet, Zilliqa achieved 2500 TPS with 3600 nodes on the network..

To estimate how many Transactions Per Second (TPS) you’ll need, you need a good yardstick to measure against. A good yardstick to aim for, at least for an enterprise application, would be reaching TPS of the VISA network, which is a global network.
VISA’s network handles between 2500 TPS to 5000 TPS, However, they do scale up to 60,000 TPS if needed (Christmas).

Ethereum currently supports transaction speeds of about 15 TPS

That's what makes Zilliqa such a promising project..
If they can bring the 2500 TPS to their mainnet this will be huge.

Activity: 231
Merit: 16
Zilliqa is a good project attract many peeps, have the supply is 12.6 billion ZIL with a strong team of dev.
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
What people often don‘t realize, when you are trading you compete with the rest of the market, and if you are relatively new to the game this means that you are competing with people that have lot‘s of more experience in this. Buy low and sell high sounds easy in theory, but in reality it can be very difficult

Don't just buy to try to get rich quick..
Buy coins of a project you believe in, do research and pick one or 2 projects.

Good point and that is also what I am trying to do, but I notice it is easy to get superficial information but few talk aboit what‘s going on under the hood. For instance I rarely read in discussions what makes Zilliqa stand out compared to other high speed or next gen blockchains.
ZIL distance distribution price rise up to 23 times, the average person knows the price, not how dare to chase, and even if a new platform, it is impossible to direct the platform to a large number of people. Therefore, in the case of emotion, this ZIL needs to be promoted and hyped again, otherwise it will not be convenient to ship now.

Zilliqa is the eye-catching of these days in the retail market. It may be scattered, but most of them wait and see. So there will be a dazzling wave in the following bull market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
Zilliqa is a very good project and its promises are great but right now it's still an ERC20 token like majority of other projects out there. We'll see with mainnet launch.
Zilliqa should work more on marketing. very few people know in the world
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Do we know if there will be support for native zil tokens on ledger wallets once mainnet launches?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
POW and ERC-20 token, is it possible to mine it ?
copper member
Activity: 47
ZEON opinion:
1. Zilliqa has great team with fundamental knowledge unlike other projects.
2. Sharding is great technology that can change a blockchain industry.
3. I don't support the adding of Zilliqa (concept) on exchanges. This makes the market speculative and heats it up.
4. Zilliqa technology has to approve its effectiveness. Now it is like wind.

ZEON Rating: B, quite speculative.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Zilliqa is a very good project and its promises are great but right now it's still an ERC20 token like majority of other projects out there. We'll see with mainnet launch.
Activity: 112
Zilliqa trader has abundant funds, its large address is internally united, and the trader's target is very big.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Zilliqa has recently been on a number of platforms. In fact, the upper platform is to lay the foundation for the convenience of shipping more channels during the subsequent promotion. It is estimated that the cost of the platform is relatively large.
Activity: 319
If you really believe in this project, today is the day to buy. I don't think it will ever be this cheap again.

Not only that but Zilliqa was trading for 0.21$ last night and after the dip. It was all the way down to 0.16$ and look at it now. BOOM !! Right back up to 0.19$ and down again now to 0.18$ This coin will grow fast. I did add ZIL for 2500$ more to day. Know 2.5k is not that much but i hold a nice bag from before.
Pages:
Jump to: