Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 52. (Read 47253 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Wow, they are going to announce about upcoming partners on 23 May. Zilliqa is doing great work.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Zilliqa's recent price rebound has been fierce and has doubled from the bottom. The coin is expected to challenge EOS's position in the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
seems  this project is gainning more and more  attentions ,  price has rised a lot , will buy some when pirce  come down.

Thats a bit risky, as for me. Look, there will be a huge meetup on May 23rd. And there will be progress reports. And some of us are expecting some HUGE partnerships anounced there. That is what I am personally waiting for. So not a financial advice, but if I were you I would keep that in mind.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
seems  this project is gainning more and more  attentions ,  price has rised a lot , will buy some when pirce  come down.
Merit: 1
Zilliqa preformed amazing today! It has a huge potential! How do you think it will get?

Activity: 89
At present, Zilliqa is not good for the time being. Besides, the dealer has not eaten enough. Even if there is good, it will not necessarily pull.

An undervalued coin. Price should be minimum 10 to 20$
2500 tps is really a good number compared to just 2 tps with bitcoin. This will definitely in top five coins soon. Mark my words.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
At present, Zilliqa is not good for the time being. Besides, the dealer has not eaten enough. Even if there is good, it will not necessarily pull.

Activity: 289
Zilliqa do you get the barn on the dips? No, please rush to buy, hold and wait for huge profits to pull up. Zilliqa will start to take off in the next few months
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Do I have to download ZIL app on Ledger Nano s or do I just send it to the ethereum wallet on Ledger Nano s?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
if there is a roadmap with some tangible goals for 2018? i couldnt find anything on it
Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Zilliqa is a very awesome core team, the team members are less than ten individuals, enrollment, the need for more developers. Maintain the company culture and develop the team.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Zilliqa is competing in the next challenges which is scaling larger transactions without disturbing other things on chain. This is the field where main focus on the projects has shifted. Once the target of thousands of transactions per second on chain is achieved two traditional payment processors Visa/Master card will become outdated.
I believe that with the release of Seele to the market, interest in ZIL may decrease as people switch to BLOCKCHAIN 4.0! New technologies always make you forget about the old, so I would not have kept ZIL tokens in my portfolio.

What are you talking about? There is still no any working Blockchain 3.0 project yet. I think this Blockchain 4.0 thing is just a pure marketing. And I wont be surprised to see any Blockchain 5.0 in the nearest future.

And I believe Blockchain 3.0 works not like the 1.0 or even 2.0. It can evolve without forks. Correct me if I am wrong tho.
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
I believe that with the release of Seele to the market, interest in ZIL may decrease as people switch to BLOCKCHAIN 4.0! New technologies always make you forget about the old, so I would not have kept ZIL tokens in my portfolio.
Activity: 304
Zilliqa has become the preferred deployment platform for high concurrent and high security applications. Do not plan to become the only block chain platform, but some application scenarios are suitable for deployment on Zilliqa.
Activity: 270
Zilliqa will soon be on the line to test the network. The purpose is to make you confident of this project and to toss it on the Internet, but the function may not be all that.
Activity: 336
In 2018, the infrastructure of Zilliqa was ready and deployed. At the end of 2018, the Zilliqa platform was deployed on a large scale.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
https://twitter.com/zilliqa/status/983951016906260481
Zilliqatestnet v1.0
Test tokens have been distributed.
We are upgrading our testnet with several new features right now. You will be able to test transactions once this is complete. Please stay tuned.
Pages:
Jump to: