Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 51. (Read 47253 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Zilliqa is the best chip technology in this coin, and the price increase has doubled several times. Investors may be more patient and may have more surprises.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The recent market is good, generally speaking, 2018 is undoubtedly the 3 year of the basic chain war of block chain. ZIL has been more eye-catching recently
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
You can turn to ZIL that is better at centralization and efficiency. His market value is smaller, his earnings will be bigger and the risk will be smaller.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
Zilliqa is way undervalued ATM. I've been holding it since ICO and I'm not selling until $1 Smiley

It got featured as #3 altcoin to invest in 2018:
https://bestcrypto.tv/875/top-5-altcoins-in-2018/
Agree. I still keep it cuz i believe in its potenial

you are right, i didn't get in during ico because i was not aware of it but i did buy a few bags when the market was pretty down all thanks to Lan Balani, he made so much shill about zil on one of his video on youtube and that got me thinking, and i did some research about it with help of telegram community i am invested in this great project full of potentials,
i agree zil is way undervalue right now compare to other project that don't even come close, soon we all can see what zil is capable of doing Grin

I also think Zilliqa is undervalued compared to similiar projects and they have had consistent growth recently so it looks very healthy. Anyone knows when this blockchain is going live?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Zilliqa passed $1 Billion market cap!

Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
Never stops feeling excited with ZIL... they constantly update the progress and partnership, COOL
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
1) Is Zilliqa planning to add a masternodes? If "yes" - how many coins will be needed?

2) It s offtop, but ERC-20 tokens can be mineable, just look on 0xbitcoin:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-0xbitcoin-0xbtc-decentralized-erc20-token-mined-with-proof-of-work-3039182
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Zilliqa is way undervalued ATM. I've been holding it since ICO and I'm not selling until $1 Smiley

Agree. I still keep it cuz i believe in its potenial

you are right, i didn't get in during ico because i was not aware of it but i did buy a few bags when the market was pretty down all thanks to Lan Balani, he made so much shill about zil on one of his video on youtube and that got me thinking, and i did some research about it with help of telegram community i am invested in this great project full of potentials,
i agree zil is way undervalue right now compare to other project that don't even come close, soon we all can see what zil is capable of doing Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 1

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
No, you can't mine ERC20 tokens they have fixed supplies. They are moving on Ethereum's blockchain with the creating on new blocks when someone mine Ethereum mostly pools they push all transactions of these tokens. You can only buy to have some at this stage. I don't know much about their schedule but if you have seen this written then you believe in official statement or roadmap.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
can anyone advise on how and when I can start mining Zilliqa ie equipment and where to buy?

I might be stupid but... Can you really mine ERC20 tokens? Zilliqa is in the testnet stage right now. If you look at the roadmap you will see that Testnet 2.0 will be released in Q2 and we will get the Mainnet in Q3.

Correct me if I said something very very stupid. I am just a noob learning.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
can anyone advise on how and when I can start mining Zilliqa ie equipment and where to buy?
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
I have a question:
Can anyone suggest a trading platform with support for ZIL/USDT AND with STOP-LIMIT function?
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
1 Smart Data Ecosystem w Dual-Strata Architecture
Zilliqa and Genaro to Join Efforts for a Scalable Blockchain

Learn more on the partnership:

https://genaro.network/en/blog/post/zilliqa-and-genaro-to-join-efforts-for-a-scalable-blockchain

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
So u dont have any plans to work with fiat also. Only crypto, right?
egretia
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
when are you guys releasing the breaks on the testnet? Would like to see more nodes and a higher tps
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
At present, Zilliqa is not good for the time being. Besides, the dealer has not eaten enough. Even if there is good, it will not necessarily pull.

An undervalued coin. Price should be minimum 10 to 20$
2500 tps is really a good number compared to just 2 tps with bitcoin. This will definitely in top five coins soon. Mark my words.

some people just type without reasoning i guess is same situation with above post Cheesy "Zilliqa is not good for the time being"  Shocked are you for real? lol! i have already filled my bags with what i can afford now before it take off and impossible to get in Grin this is the perfect time to buy ZIL,  already things are getting ready to speed up, this project is for real investors not some pump and dump people, if you understand what zil project is all about then you will know to hodl your ZIL real good Cheesy
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Wow, they are going to announce about upcoming partners on 23 May. Zilliqa is doing great work.
do u known the partners? today is may 23.
hope today ann the news and by this pump the coins up!
Pages:
Jump to: