Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 59. (Read 47253 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
The project seems to be good
Activity: 294
Merit: 29
The next Ethereum and we dont have Official Thread.

Epic!
Activity: 154
Lots of people are shilling this coin to me on telegram but they don't even have an official ANN thread, this is really strange. Is the OP one of the admin of this project or he is just an investor ?
But yeah overall it looks like a good project with lots of potential, they also have partnerships with many different projects. Let's see how high it will go up. I am going to keep my eyes on this coin hehe.

Yep, I'm also waiting for the official thread too. I'm thinking about opening one....

Not having an official ANN thread isn't really a huge deal, every crypto don't utilize BCT as a communication medium.  OMG is an example of another big coin that doesn't have an official ANN and there are plenty more examples.

has anyone withdraw ZIL from huobi? I tried to withdraw, but the fee was 100 ZIL.. it's outrageous

Shocked wowsers....well that sucks....still not as bad as btc though.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
has anyone withdraw ZIL from huobi? I tried to withdraw, but the fee was 100 ZIL.. it's outrageous
Lots of people are shilling this coin to me on telegram but they don't even have an official ANN thread, this is really strange. Is the OP one of the admin of this project or he is just an investor ?
But yeah overall it looks like a good project with lots of potential, they also have partnerships with many different projects. Let's see how high it will go up. I am going to keep my eyes on this coin hehe.

Yep, I'm also waiting for the official thread too. I'm thinking about opening one....
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I also have a PHD. Pig-Headed Determination.

Sorrry?
Activity: 17
Just came across zilliqa recently, and it seems like at the right time as it's just reversed and is on a steady rise now.  Bought myself a good bag of ZIL.  Seems like a certain x5 if not x10 by the end of the year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Zilliqa looks like a very promising coin.  The team is also very solid with PHD degrees!  I will be keeping a very close eye on this coin.

More power to Zilliqa devs!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
zilliqa will have bright future this year. i am looking for their mainnet release so we can all mine some juicy zil and beceome zillionaires Smiley
even with all the potential this coin has, it's still the millionth cryptocurrency on this planet
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
There's a schedule on the bottom of Zilliqa homepage, and it says "Feb 2018, Releasing public testnet v1.5"?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Zilliqa is definitely a great project, no doubt with a great team.I guess we’ll see. Q3 we may see ethereum with some basic sharding, eos mainnet, neo with serious upgrades. Only time will tell
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
I would like to see on the big exchanges coin, I think the game is worth it. Price of course is now somewhat exaggerated and I expect more to fall I could still buy more monet.Dumayu near 200sat-250sat will be very good buy. At the same time I think that the BTC will not be able to break through the price 6k. Rapid growth also think we should not expect, but down from 6k no longer go. Therefore, I think the market very soon, will not fall.
Activity: 154
I suggest that everyone take advantage of this fall and configure a certain position of Zilliqa. This coin will have a good increase in 2018 Wink

whose to say Zilliqa won't get lower?  It's already significantly pumped above ICO price and BTC has the looks of something that may flirt with $6k price over the next few weeks.  If BTC continues to tank, Zilliqa DEF has room to go lower.  Still plenty of profit room for ICO investors to take.
Activity: 177
Where is Zilliqa's main thread link? I'm curious about what the ICO cost price of Zilliqa is?
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
I suggest that everyone take advantage of this fall and configure a certain position of Zilliqa. This coin will have a good increase in 2018 Wink
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
This project looks good at a first glance, I have a question though, regarding the modified PoW and simultaneous algorithm mining, how about the security hazards in comparison to a standard PoW? Thanks in advance
Zilliqa operates with the assumption that 1/3rd of the nodes are Byzantine (malicious) at any given time.  Since nodes are randomly allocated to a shard, the probability of malicious players having more than 1/3rd nodes  in a shard is extremely low.
You can read more details about pBFT (practical Byzantine fault tolerance) mechaniscm and POW for joining shards in the technical paper (detailed) and technical faq (which is more accessible)
https://docs.zilliqa.com/techfaq.pdf
https://docs.zilliqa.com/whitepaper.pdf

Also, you can read more about pbft and the security it provides in the Elastico whitepaper (peer-reviewed) : http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~tsunami/papers/Elastico.pdf

Some  innovations are interesting, but how does zil compares to ethereum in maturity and features? Is zila competitor or targeting different markets?
Pages:
Jump to: