Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 57. (Read 47253 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
Zilliqa has super strong community, I am happy to be part of it! Managed to get Binance to list ZIL is a great achievement by the community itself.

Will definitely a big thing if the roadmap is on track.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Zilliqa continues to grow. We are very pleased to announce that En Hui Ong is joining our team as Head of Business Development.

En Hui is instantly a great fit for our team and we are very glad that she decided to leave the world of finance at JPMorgan to build the ecosystem for the blockchain of the future at Zilliqa.

En Hui was previously in Financial Services. In her last role she was in the Intermediary Sales Team at JPMorgan Asset Management covering pension funds, insurance companies and banks in Singapore. Before that she spent 4 years at BlackRock where she was in a sales role marketing ETFs and funds to intermediaries in Southeast Asia. She speaks fluent Japanese, Chinese and English and also is a sake enthusiast.

I asked En Hui about why she chose to join us, and she said: “The biggest draw for me is the team. In blockchain, a young and evolving space, the Zilliqa team is very different from most projects out there. The team are tight knit, mostly from research backgrounds, and I value the professionalism and integrity that they stand for. That’s what makes Zilliqa special and why I chose to join.”

I’m sure En Hui will be an invaluable member of our team and we are thrilled to have her officially on board.

We are actively looking for new members of our team to strengthen both the technical and marketing capacities. If you would like to contribute in some way visit the Zilliqa Careers page or contact us directly at: [email protected]

https://blog.zilliqa.com/welcoming-en-hui-ong-as-head-of-business-development-7b4d2013a72
I like that the Zilliqa team is actively sharing news with the community. We're always up to date. I'm happy to hear every good news.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The long-term goal of Zilliqa is to become the preferred deployment platform for high concurrent and high security applications, and become the only block chain platform. This is unrealistic. Some application scenarios are very suitable for deployment on Zilliqa.

Don't speak too soon.  Zilliqa is a project with great upside, but time is not on your side.  If the market keeps bouncing downward Zilliqa still has plenty of room to drop.
Activity: 88
Zilliqa have an upcoming meetup at Beijing on Mar 14 (Wed). Do check this poster for more information. Please note that this meetup will be-be presented in Mandarin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Testnet coming this month and mainnet in Q3.

Zilliqa is really a good project. Keep holding.
Activity: 294
Merit: 29
If ethereum planning to implement sharding, casper and many more.. than who will use zilliqa platform

Us
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
If ethereum planning to implement sharding, casper and many more.. than who will use zilliqa platform
Activity: 350
The long-term goal of Zilliqa is to become the preferred deployment platform for high concurrent and high security applications, and become the only block chain platform. This is unrealistic. Some application scenarios are very suitable for deployment on Zilliqa.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Now it's a bear market, and many projects are broken, but Zilliqa is still at a lot of times at ICO, which proves the interest and confidence of the project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
 Zilliqa continues to grow. We are very pleased to announce that En Hui Ong is joining our team as Head of Business Development.

En Hui is instantly a great fit for our team and we are very glad that she decided to leave the world of finance at JPMorgan to build the ecosystem for the blockchain of the future at Zilliqa.

En Hui was previously in Financial Services. In her last role she was in the Intermediary Sales Team at JPMorgan Asset Management covering pension funds, insurance companies and banks in Singapore. Before that she spent 4 years at BlackRock where she was in a sales role marketing ETFs and funds to intermediaries in Southeast Asia. She speaks fluent Japanese, Chinese and English and also is a sake enthusiast.

I asked En Hui about why she chose to join us, and she said: “The biggest draw for me is the team. In blockchain, a young and evolving space, the Zilliqa team is very different from most projects out there. The team are tight knit, mostly from research backgrounds, and I value the professionalism and integrity that they stand for. That’s what makes Zilliqa special and why I chose to join.”

I’m sure En Hui will be an invaluable member of our team and we are thrilled to have her officially on board.

We are actively looking for new members of our team to strengthen both the technical and marketing capacities. If you would like to contribute in some way visit the Zilliqa Careers page or contact us directly at: [email protected]

https://blog.zilliqa.com/welcoming-en-hui-ong-as-head-of-business-development-7b4d2013a72
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
No doubt that Zilliqa is full of potential and is high profiled project. Just look at the team and their approach to solve some existing issues blockchain currently facing. It will take time which means opportunity for those sees potential to keep buying at various changes in prices. I will endorse need of proper more professional looking thread for future interested people to find everything at one place.
Activity: 146
I am in hi to everybody nice to see zilliqa on coin market cap
Activity: 294
Merit: 29
we need a proper thread on this forum.

Activity: 126
 looks special project with really promising potential and i think it will be very interesting  for everyone.good luck
Activity: 118
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

Zilliqa(ZIL) gets listed on KuCoin!

1. ZIL deposits and withdraw: 21:00 Mar 7, 2018 (UTC+8)
2. ZIL trading: 22:00 Mar 7, 2018 (UTC+8)

Good news! It is a pity that the price of tokens has not increased.. But the unstable cryptocurrency market is to blame here.

Yeah it was supposed to be good news but then the market just dip! Its just not the right time haha... HODL
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

Good news! It is a pity that the price of tokens has not increased.. But the unstable cryptocurrency market is to blame here.
Activity: 189

You guys think price will rise? Cause for now since binance listing it only went downnnn
Activity: 316
Merit: 11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
Zilliqa just added to Binance.

What a stunning turn of events, so many were wrapped up in the idea (myself included) if it wasn't ELA then it was likely to be WPR, but there had always been mentions of voter manipulations on both sides.   I gotta say this a great stance that Binance is taking here as we don't want voter manipulation to become the norm in community voter events.  Congrats to Zilliqa on the listing...now let's see how this thing runs over the next few days  Grin.
I was very surprised at the result of the vote. The team Binance well done, they look for scammers. But the price of Zil will not rise. To do this, the team needs to run the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: