Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 56. (Read 47253 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Next year will not seeing people talking about supplies because that old concept is becoming irrelevant easy by easy. In future quality of content and features and effectiveness of the projects will play important role in value of tokens. We have started to seen reflection of this on large supplies tokens already.

can you make some examples about how we can see reflection of this on large supplies tokens?

I still wondering if the main purpose of this coin is to create a blockchain with a througput  times and times better than the other blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Excellent marketers also are essential elements to increase the value of zilliqa coins!

That's it they have very talented people in dev team all doing their job so nice. I also have very strong believe in the future of this blockchain this will provide the best solution and it will bring more value to this token in future so that I think it will be worth for it to keep support this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Zilliqa has been doing for years, the two quarter as the main chain, technology Daniel, active suocang three years
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Excellent marketers also are essential elements to increase the value of zilliqa coins!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Hi Guy. When Zil goes to Testnet how can I test the speed of the transactions? Team's Zil will generate a user manual? Will I be able to mine ZIL on Testnet?

https://blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-update-3-march-1-c7a70da9dcdb

In that article they announced about testnet which go live before end of current month and they give some details about the functionality of this network so that I also waiting for next update when this big moment will arrive.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Next year will not seeing people talking about supplies because that old concept is becoming irrelevant easy by easy. In future quality of content and features and effectiveness of the projects will play important role in value of tokens. We have started to seen reflection of this on large supplies tokens already.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Just to understand if i've understood well, the main purpose of this coin is to create a blockchain with a througput  times and times better than the other blockchain?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Hi Guy. When Zil goes to Testnet how can I test the speed of the transactions? Team's Zil will generate a user manual? Will I be able to mine ZIL on Testnet?
Activity: 294
Merit: 29
Zilliqa is trying to solve for the scalability problem in blockchains using a technique called sharding. but ethereum also doing same in coming months

Both can coexist I suppose.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Zilliqa is trying to solve for the scalability problem in blockchains using a technique called sharding. but ethereum also doing same in coming months
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
With 21 billions coins, do you think the market is over price atm? Why team need so much supply
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Zilliqa chip technology is a very good solution, compared with the amazing ICO price still rose, there are more big gains expect it after the price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Cardano is an improved version of Ethereum and Blockchain 3.0 generation. But Zilliqa scalability is on Sharding. But still solutions needs to be find for transaction integrity or double spend in Sharding across network or nodes. Zilliqa and Cardano are top blockchains for 3.0
Activity: 770
Merit: 156
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It good to see that Zilliqa is being considered as better solution for scaling of transactions alingside with other improved features and function which are under consideration. There were some updates that NEO is going bet on Zilliqa to help them to manage large number of transactions when exchange services will be live in future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Zilliqa technically can launch ico projects that require high a throughput blockchain but I realised this isn’t marketed much as part of its value proposition

This will become clearer in the future...I think it should be a given that most of these platform based cryptos that will have their own chain with smart contract functionality will in theory be able to launch ICOs, but people don't seem to realize that yet though.

While its a good selling point, I personally don't put too much stock into being able to launch ICOs until we see the kind of DApps that actually decide to launch on their platform.  Ethereum and Neo have done a pretty good job with DApps thus far, but some of the other blockchains have launched some PRETTY unispiring DApps to date.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Fex has now been launched to Zilliqa (ZIL) and opened ZIL/USDT, ZIL/ETH trading market, and invited you to experience!
ZIL recharge channel is now open and ready to recharge.
Rule description:
About Zilliqa【ZIL】https://fex.hk/Home/Exchange?type=ZIL/ETH&buytype=ETH
https://fex.hk/Home/Exchange
Activity: 294
Merit: 29
We need a proper thread.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
https://twitter.com/zilliqa/status/974625213018128384
Update #4 https://blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-update-4-march-16-1f9c799b3af4 … Community updates: zilliqacontest for infographics -submit your entry by 25 March! We have been holding events and meetings with companies in Taiwan and China
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Zilliqa technically can launch ico projects that require high a throughput blockchain but I realised this isn’t marketed much as part of its value proposition
Pages:
Jump to: