Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 60. (Read 47253 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This project looks good at a first glance, I have a question though, regarding the modified PoW and simultaneous algorithm mining, how about the security hazards in comparison to a standard PoW? Thanks in advance
Zilliqa operates with the assumption that 1/3rd of the nodes are Byzantine (malicious) at any given time.  Since nodes are randomly allocated to a shard, the probability of malicious players having more than 1/3rd nodes  in a shard is extremely low.
You can read more details about pBFT (practical Byzantine fault tolerance) mechaniscm and POW for joining shards in the technical paper (detailed) and technical faq (which is more accessible)
https://docs.zilliqa.com/techfaq.pdf
https://docs.zilliqa.com/whitepaper.pdf

Also, you can read more about pbft and the security it provides in the Elastico whitepaper (peer-reviewed) : http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~tsunami/papers/Elastico.pdf
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
This project looks good at a first glance, I have a question though, regarding the modified PoW and simultaneous algorithm mining, how about the security hazards in comparison to a standard PoW? Thanks in advance
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
Other public chains have gone up, and the new Zilliqa should be the first choice for investors who want to configure the public chain in 2018. Cheesy Wink Smiley
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
Returns since ICO

21.37x
USD

8.19x
ETH

29.82x
BTC

Activity: 336
Iost is plagiarizing ZIL, is not yet fried to 8 Mao, Zil now in Huobi and gate online, the cost price is around 0.06~0.08, investors can buy on the dips of ZIL Roll Eyes
ZIL I picked up the plate. ZIL has been doing it for at least two years. The fastest landing in the chip technology is Zilliqa. Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
Slice is the problem that even V God has a headache. There are a few things that can be realized at the moment, and BM is not to mention it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
The bottom chain there is currently the best way to resolve congestion is piecewise, and Zilliqa is the use of this technology, the main line that February
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Zilliqa very successfully entered the stock exchanges and traded on the etherdelta x14. Now I look - trading volumes are down despite the fact that the tokens went on sale on stock exchanges (Huobi). Obviously, the success of aikon zilliqa will not repeat, it has already given its investors an excellent profit.
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
ZILLIQA releases comprehensive technical comparison of ZILLIQA blockchain with 26 other competitors

https://docs.zilliqa.com/comparisons-faq.pdf

anyone has a copy of this available? looks like they have taken it down
Activity: 294
Is Bitcoinsuisse the only platform to participate the public sale now? What is the exact time?

And wheres your discord channel  Huh
Activity: 294
This looks special project with really promising potential. It will be very interesting  for everyone.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I thought zilliqa would be better than cardano and neo, was planning investing on it. A bit dissapointed thar is an erc20. A serious blockchain should be release in an original mainet. Not erc20 nor migrations. Which good platform did a migration???

Qtum is the most recent example, with plenty of high quality other examples to follow this year such as OMG, EOS (migration already in affect), WTC, VEN, NULS, HPB, GNX, INT...the list goes on and on.

Let's be real, the ICO space is mostly full of projects that don't have an MVP.  I'm not condoning it, that's just how the space is when it comes to ICOs.  Just because a token swap needs to take place doesn't mean the product won't be legit.  

You basically have to choose whether you want to get in cheaper and have faith, a significantly higher price when mainnet arrives.  But people get caught up in mainnets as if they GUARANTEE success of the platform and mainnet is really just the beginning and it doesn't guarantee long term success.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
omg 15 times the ico already?
or am i lookin at the wrong coin?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
ZILLIQA releases comprehensive technical comparison of ZILLIQA blockchain with 26 other competitors

https://docs.zilliqa.com/comparisons-faq.pdf
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I heard about fake Zil token on etherdelta so be carefull and check contract adress (!) I think the true Zil are not added yet on etherdelta.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
After the results have been announced for token allocation  whether I have been allocated 2 eth or 5 eth,Can I change my token receiving address?
Pages:
Jump to: