Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 53. (Read 47253 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Zilliqa coins should be heavily held, and fragmentation technology is the best. Investors can be patient and wait for it to go to the moon.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Zilliqas price prediction on walletinvestor does not look good. Why do they announce ZIL as a bad investment?
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
I would definitely like to run a testnet node when it becomes available, i am ready with vps
Activity: 854
What about the price of project? Will it grow on exchanges? I hope so cuz I prefer coins and tokens with high price only.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
I am looking forward for it, after going through the WP (which is rather technical) I think it has a lot of potential. They have not released the terms of their sale yet (although on the Slack there are some complaints about the cap of the pre-sale). I will wait and see if the terms are fair for the community because most of ICOs are not and this causes for coins / tokens to get dumped when they start trading. Happens to the most promising projects. I have learned to wait, NOT to participate in the ICOs that have large bonuses or discounts for whales (or that have tiered public sales as well) and pick up my tokens for the long term from exchanges, at a better price.thank's

I'm confused. How can it be available on markets already (like binance) if it's has gone for sale yet?
Activity: 116
I am looking forward for it, after going through the WP (which is rather technical) I think it has a lot of potential. They have not released the terms of their sale yet (although on the Slack there are some complaints about the cap of the pre-sale). I will wait and see if the terms are fair for the community because most of ICOs are not and this causes for coins / tokens to get dumped when they start trading. Happens to the most promising projects. I have learned to wait, NOT to participate in the ICOs that have large bonuses or discounts for whales (or that have tiered public sales as well) and pick up my tokens for the long term from exchanges, at a better price.thank's
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
Zilliqa is the most powerful piece of chip technology, and it is worth holding. Dare to buy the time to wait for a bumper harvest.

I also like Zilliqa, you seem to be very enthusiastic though, would be interesting to hear what you mean with the most powerful chip technology. I know Zilliqa is a high performance blockchain but many other 2nd/3rd gen blockchains claim to have that attribute aswell. What makes you think Zilliqa is superior then others that are on the horizon like ICON, WANchain or Cardano?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
And Zilliqa will also be looking into state sharding for possible future implementation. But it is very different from transaction sharding.
Wait so the Zilliqa wallet is available on Zilliqa website. Does this mean we can send our ZIL there?
Activity: 168
Zilliqa is the most powerful piece of chip technology, and it is worth holding. Dare to buy the time to wait for a bumper harvest.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Zilliqa because of expected solution for transactions scaling to handle large numbers of traffic onchain was selected by NEO for their exchange. As of price no one can say anything with surety when there will be new peak but for the moment this kind of support which holding the floor should be enjoyed and excited about. Zilliqa will make rebound together with whole market in next bull run in few weeks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                        The first session of Community Vote on Next Collateral Token has concluded. We would like to congratulate the winners:
1. Telcoin (TEL)
2. Ziliqa (ZIL)
3. Crypto20 (C20)
4. WePower (WPR)
More information read on Ethlend Official Blog:  https://blog.ethlend.io/the-community-vote-on-collateral-tokens-starts-today-3b3d90ddee44

Activity: 460
With zil it will be possible to run large scale dapps on the blockchain. With eth it is currently not possible
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
With zil it will be possible to run large scale dapps on the blockchain. With eth it is currently not possible

This is blockchain 3.0 means upgrade version of ETH that is designed to resolve that kind of issues and provide the solution to handle big amount of transaction. Testnet is alive you can watch the videos from official channel.
Activity: 896
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
I wonder when to expect the next price peak. The price of zilliqa tokens is very stable, but I want to get 2x the profit from the current price.
Activity: 154

Hello Developers! Help  pls, what you wanna do with funds received from ICO?

This isn't an official thread, so you're not going to get a response from a team member.  If you want that you should go to telegram.  Otherwise the whitepaper likely has the information you're seeking.
Activity: 98
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Zilliqa+%28ZIL%29&SortBy=0
Yoqi Jia of Zilliqa will be speakng at CSDN Blockchain Salon in Beijing. I hope they will release something good. Waiting for good news!!
Activity: 460
There are so many factors you can control to create the perfect TPS environment, but none of this is true blockchain
Activity: 252
eh, another project, in which the silence from the manager and the team. this has already become a regularity. Only 10% of the projects managers communicate and answer questions
Pages:
Jump to: