Pages:
Author

Topic: ZNCoin[Secured-Fast-Untraceable][Platforms][POS 60%][NO ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] - page 16. (Read 23676 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
SO ive been staking for a couple of days now and Im not really seeing rewards like I thought I would, has anyone seen a good staking reward yet?
You can see how many hours you will get your stake reward to your wallet.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
SO ive been staking for a couple of days now and Im not really seeing rewards like I thought I would, has anyone seen a good staking reward yet?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064

I have been reading a lot of this fast transaction praises on zencoin, but does anyone have recorded how fast it is actually? and how many transactions it can handle per second? If we can show these data, I believe a lot of people will actually realize how good this coin are, instead of just using generic words like "fast" and the like. People are naturally more attracted to numbers.

This is true.

I created one simple topic for Coins TPS trasaction per second.

I wonder what numbers are for Zencoin, so I can update ?

https://is.gd/coins_tps
Activity: 98
I am having very good staking rewards now for Zencoin.

I would love to see some action on solid exchange.
Here is the list with most exchanges and volumes:
https://coinlib.io/exchanges

Can we try to apply for Shardax decentralsed exchange with voting ?
they have 0% trading fee until 2019

> Registration Link <

yes i contcted them
Activity: 420
ZenCoin is going to compete very well with other privacy coins.

The fact that transaction go through so fast and that they are completely private are two key features that will allow this coin to do very well.

Individuals all over the world are clamoring for privacy from taxing authorities and these type of projects are the first step in taking back our sovereignty.

ZenCoin fills that role very well and I expect there to be an incredible future with this coin.

I have been reading a lot of this fast transaction praises on zencoin, but does anyone have recorded how fast it is actually? and how many transactions it can handle per second? If we can show these data, I believe a lot of people will actually realize how good this coin are, instead of just using generic words like "fast" and the like. People are naturally more attracted to numbers.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
All crypto-enthusiasts should take a close look at ZenCoin.

Especially because it is a new privacy coin, but more importantly now is the time to invest and pick up a nice stack while the price is still low.

This coin has all the ingredients for a 100x short term return on your investment.

Take a look at the road map to see what I mean.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
ZenCoin is going to compete very well with other privacy coins.

The fact that transaction go through so fast and that they are completely private are two key features that will allow this coin to do very well.

Individuals all over the world are clamoring for privacy from taxing authorities and these type of projects are the first step in taking back our sovereignty.

ZenCoin fills that role very well and I expect there to be an incredible future with this coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Anonymous Transaction using ZeroCoin Protocol (Privacy Coin)
Secured and Lightning Fast Transaction
Low transaction fee 0.001 ZNC
Profitable Proof of Stake 30% APR
POS is the future
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
transactions are really fast here, but POS rewards has been heavily reduced, mine used to be 20-40 coin and now it comes down to below 10 sometimes while current supply is still around 150m

For better inflation control.  It will help to keep people from dumping on exchanges.

yep, noticed the difficulty change, it was over 60x
i have started to like this project more, but before more invest, need to see how it wants to get the market for itself
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
i like the project i think POS is the future but currently privacy coin are in the sights of governments  Lips sealed

right, because you can do all the shady things without being caught ^^
Activity: 181
Merit: 40
i like the project i think POS is the future but currently privacy coin are in the sights of governments  Lips sealed
Activity: 59
nice to see the work you put into this project. updates to forum/discord/etc every day, thumbs up!!
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Activity: 87
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Pages:
Jump to: