Pages:
Author

Topic: ZNCoin[Secured-Fast-Untraceable][Platforms][POS 60%][NO ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] - page 15. (Read 23676 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
how many members are in the team? or is this a single Dev project, if so then do you plan to include some more members into the team  ?
Dev Team on the whitepaper and we have new one.

I do not understand how come top 100 addresses in the rich list has so much coins. from where they received their coins? they are having 100k-1M . is there have been any kind of distribution which we missed out?

Coin Swap from old chain and Mining.

hey the 8th page which should have team details is missing from the whitepaper ? is this intentional or what ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I think this ZENCOIN has good prospects, and I wish it great future
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
transactions are really fast here, but POS rewards has been heavily reduced, mine used to be 20-40 coin and now it comes down to below 10 sometimes while current supply is still around 150m

For better inflation control.  It will help to keep people from dumping on exchanges.

yep, noticed the difficulty change, it was over 60x
i have started to like this project more, but before more invest, need to see how it wants to get the market for itself

I am currently following my PoS rewards to see how my 24/7 rig is doing as compared to the advertised Profitable Proof of Stake 30% APR. I'll let you know.
Merit: 322
cheap and nice coin !
I agree, there is an opportunity for much growth Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
PoW phase is ongoing or is already over  Huh

I think after the swap it ended, so we currently are full POS, the mining part was viable in the old project but not now.

ohh is that it. on the ANN it is mentioned that PoW block reward is 1000 . thats why I was curious to know.

PoW is overy when hit 10,000Blocks.

so it is over.. we are on block 15000 now

cheap and nice coin !

Yes Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 0

I think after the swap it ended, so we currently are full POS, the mining part was viable in the old project but not now.

ohh is that it. on the ANN it is mentioned that PoW block reward is 1000 . thats why I was curious to know.

so it is over.. we are on block 15000 now

Activity: 420

how many members are in the team? or is this a single Dev project, if so then do you plan to include some more members into the team  ?

I do not understand how come top 100 addresses in the rich list has so much coins. from where they received their coins? they are having 100k-1M . is there have been any kind of distribution which we missed out?

do we have details on coin swap in public domain? I can not see any link or form when you started the coin swap and when did it happen ?

https://image.ibb.co/kQM7Ud/hoy.png

I have more... just an example

I got it. thanks for the information.
May I know why the old project was abandoned ?
how many members are in the team? or is this a single Dev project, if so then do you plan to include some more members into the team  ?

do we have details on coin swap in public domain? I can not see any link or form when you started the coin swap and when did it happen ?

https://image.ibb.co/kQM7Ud/hoy.png

I have more... just an example
how many members are in the team? or is this a single Dev project, if so then do you plan to include some more members into the team  ?

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
I am having very good staking rewards now for Zencoin.

I would love to see some action on solid exchange.
Here is the list with most exchanges and volumes:
https://coinlib.io/exchanges

Can we try to apply for Shardax decentralsed exchange with voting ?
they have 0% trading fee until 2019

> Registration Link <

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Maybe you should register here : http://stopscam.me/
It's free now and it could help the visibility of the coin !

Pages:
Jump to: