Pages:
Author

Topic: ZNCoin[Secured-Fast-Untraceable][Platforms][POS 60%][NO ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] - page 13. (Read 23676 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
Activity: 68
I receive my ZNCoin thanks for the hard work mod xenrinkashime
Activity: 70
There are a lot of things you have to update. I look forward to you
Activity: 68
Downloading new wallet for the swap! Zencoin to ZNC  Smiley
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
Privacy coin is the future of crypto. Zencoin is a new project that deserved attention.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Great job, Dev.

To turn things around so quickly inspires a lot of confidence in the community and portends success down the road.

I've been following you since the start and I'm very excited to watch this grow and see where it takes us.

THANK YOU!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 62
I like the fact that the developer respect user decisions and make a new chain now. Thanks a lot. like this coin so much!
Activity: 27
Zencoin very potential project buy a bag and stake
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
Yes, I am also curious what is the swap-rate for the remaining XEN-holders. I understand that it is not 1:1 anymore. Maybe it is an idea to somewhere post the current and future swap-rates and clear deadline. Most swaps end after a certain period of for instance a month.

surely it couldnt be 1:1, cuz of staking rate on previous chain,

Dev said in Discord that it will be 1:1 but minus 1% per day you delay to get it swapped. You better get it swapped ASAP before those xencoins's worth gone altogether.

and still deducting 1% per day doesnt fit the last staking rate correction,
but still previous holders have some rights to get swap

not sure what dev will do, but he has shown we can trust him on the road we are in company
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Privacy coins are starting to become the most important type of coin out there.

ZenCoin is positioned in my mind to take a leading role in the privacy coin field, one that looks like it has incredible potential.

At some point in the near future, having the ability to create private transaction will become the defacto way of doing business over the Internet for individuals.

Join the crowd now, folks.

Good airdrops, very fast transaction speeds, and a pervasive sense of the need to build a strong community set ZenCoin apart from other privacy oriented cryptocurrencies at the present time.
Activity: 420
Yes, I am also curious what is the swap-rate for the remaining XEN-holders. I understand that it is not 1:1 anymore. Maybe it is an idea to somewhere post the current and future swap-rates and clear deadline. Most swaps end after a certain period of for instance a month.
It's already stated clearly in the website, read carefully.
CoinSwap ends at June 11 2018  6:00pm +8 GMT (NO extension, NO exuses)

Dev said in Discord that it will be 1:1 but minus 1% per day you delay to get it swapped. You better get it swapped ASAP before those xencoins's worth gone altogether.
Activity: 22
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Activity: 62
How do I actually earn merit point?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
I have XEN in my wallet, my question is, is this project (ZEN) is different from XEN? I read also the swap what was that mean? Is the XEN project is now abandoned and now replaced by ZEN? need the clarification from the Dev, the project is interesting and I hope i can get the good answer and help in regard of my XEN..

Thanks
you can still swap or xencoin but their will be new rate because its late. you can contact me on discord

Hi dev already PMed you on discord if you have a time kindly look for it.. I have 5k plus XEN so what is the rate now if I'm going to swap it to ZEN.. I hope i can get your reply today..

Thanks
pow is finished after 4 days?  Shocked
8th Jun 2018 06:05:20 to 12th Jun 2018 14:17:03
that was quick POW  Roll Eyes
on top 100 address , which address that contain premine coin?

https://zencoinblockexplorer.ga/address/ZTyzj4VYNbrtjLwBhtBczCx8iXM3asw9JX
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
pow is finished after 4 days?  Shocked
8th Jun 2018 06:05:20 to 12th Jun 2018 14:17:03
that was quick POW  Roll Eyes
on top 100 address , which address that contain premine coin?
How big and fast is the reward per masternode? Also is this ASIC resistant? Is this also quantum resistant coin?

PoW is overt its pure PoS now.
Masternode implementation will be december 2018 or earlier.
Pages:
Jump to: